Maui Wau - Mekong High

What strains are they?
(3) Sativa Seeds - Hawaii Maui Waui feminized seeds.
(1) Dutch Passion - Mekong High feminized seed.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Sativa.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started seeds germinating today at 10:00 A.M.

If in Veg... For how long? N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soilless.

If soil... what is in your mix? Roots Organics soil (seedling stage) and SSM#4 Advanced (plant stage).

If soil... What size pot? 4" plastic pots at first, then I'll transplant to 2 or 3 gallon pots or grow bags.

Size of lights?
-Seedling: 96 watt Fluorescent T5 fixture (4 two-foot bulbs; 24 watts each).
-Veg: 250 Watt Agrosun w/Lumatek digital ballast
- Flowering: 400 watt Eye-Hortilux HPS w/switchable Lumatek ballast, or 600 watt Eye-Hortilux HPS w/dimmable Phantom ballast.

Is it aircooled? Grow unit - 6" inline fan with air cooled reflector; flowering unit - 8" inline fan with air cooled reflector.

Temp of Room/cab? around 81.5 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 52%.

PH of media or res? Don't check.

Any Pests ? Gnats.

How often are you watering? I expect to water and feed alternately 2 times a week.

Type and strength of ferts used? Synthetic organic nutes; to be determined.

I needed to put off a Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry grow until I had the room in one of my smaller grow units to put two parents in (if I decide to breed it out instead of finding a really good mother and S1'ing it). I thought that my Hippie Killer seeds were mostly Sativa, btu I think I can put them off until the end of the Summer. These are some of the oldest seeds I have so I thought it would be a good idea to grow them. Post pics and info soon.

My personal way to do my signature is to keep all my active threads listed, so yeah I do have a lot going on. :) The retribution and freebie grow are pretty much at an end; I can summarize the freebie grow and complete it when I get the time. All of that one is dried and jarred up. That would leave me with my usual 6 grows at a time :thumb:

6 days from seed:

0032224.JPG

Note: These are now under a 250 watt Agrosun bulb (set at 13.25/10.75 also). I gave them water with AN's F1, H2, CaMg+, and some offbrand organic micronutrients that had a sour smell (I hope I didn't mess them up; that same company's organic nutes rotted on me and messed up a grow of mine before). Post pics soon.

but if it tastes heavenly, a mild high can be an advantage -- can make yer way through a fatter joint

That is a nice plus when you have a mildness to the toke :) I'm a pothead though I roll fatties even if the weed tastes like burnt underwear :thumb:

Did you sex those seeds before you planted 'em Chimp?

They're all fem seeds, Graytail. I should have looked at them anyway, huh?

They're all fem seeds, Graytail. I should have looked at them anyway, huh?

:laughtwo: I've been gapping it out, too, for the same reason. DrZiggy was the one who first proposed that we all start keeping track, and I keep forgetting to even check the fems as I pop 'em - they should all have the crater. I checked 10 seeds each from two batches of unplanned fem crosses, and there were only 3-4 out of the 20 that didn't have a perfect crater. It sure would be a significant discovery, even if it only improved the odds to 60/40 or 70/30.

Back
Top Bottom