Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

great growing Cf, The girls turned out pretty good keep up the good work.

Thanks Comorade Budds!!! They all turned out great. The blueberry was the only disappointment. It is still good smoke but compared to the other plants it does not even come close to competing. :high-five:

High Closet Farmer. :high-five:

Mekong just sounds better and better. I may just have to crack one now. I looked and I have two. Since she is big yielder, do you think I'll have any problems controlling her in my tent?

That's real good news about you not coughing in the morning. In fact great news. So far I have smoked 7 cigs today. I'm slowly getting there. I am already breathing better and seem to have more energy.

Good luck with your White Ruskis . :morenutes:

High Closet Farmer. :high-five:

Mekong just sounds better and better. I may just have to crack one now. I looked and I have two. Since she is big yielder, do you think I'll have any problems controlling her in my tent?

That's real good news about you not coughing in the morning. In fact great news. So far I have smoked 7 cigs today. I'm slowly getting there. I am already breathing better and seem to have more energy.

Good luck with your White Ruskis . :morenutes:

Hey there Med Man!!! Always great to hear from you!!! I am so pleased with the Mekong High. I wish I had another seed. I really am buying more of this strain. It just hits me right!! If you are growing in a tent I would start the 12/12 by 12 inches. This plant really stretched, sideways ant upwards. If you could grow her outside that would be awesome.

Today is my fourth day without a cigarette!!! I only coughed about 4 times. I usually cough for a good 15 to 20 minutes! I do have more energy. I still think of picking up a cigarette. :high-five:

I got 4 White Ruski's started.

Those Blue Planet Nutrients must be strong. The shipment came in about 3 weeks ago. I just left the nutes in the shipping box by my front door. My wife could not figure out where this strange smell was comming from. It was comming from the box of nutes. Even through the sealed containers you can smell this stuff!!! :morenutes:

All I can do now is wait for the drying to give the final smoke report.

All the plants are in curing jars except the White Widow. By thursday or friday I should be able to trim and put in the curing jar. I will do my best to get weights on all plants by then.

I have been smoking the Vanilla Kush and the Blueberry for over two weeks now. I can account for about 1/2 oz of the VK and about the same in the Blueberry that was already smoked or given away.

jarred_and_curing_harvest.JPG

Those are 2 1/2 gallon glass containers I use for curing.

The Mekong High is packed into this jar...
mekong.JPG

Only one plant to go. The White Widow..

white_widow_still_drying.JPG

Hey there Med Man!!! Always great to hear from you!!! I am so pleased with the Mekong High. I wish I had another seed. I really am buying more of this strain. It just hits me right!! If you are growing in a tent I would start the 12/12 by 12 inches. This plant really stretched, sideways ant upwards. If you could grow her outside that would be awesome.

Today is my fourth day without a cigarette!!! I only coughed about 4 times. I usually cough for a good 15 to 20 minutes! I do have more energy. I still think of picking up a cigarette. :high-five:

I got 4 White Ruski's started.

Those Blue Planet Nutrients must be strong. The shipment came in about 3 weeks ago. I just left the nutes in the shipping box by my front door. My wife could not figure out where this strange smell was comming from. It was comming from the box of nutes. Even through the sealed containers you can smell this stuff!!! :morenutes:

Hey Buddy Good for you on making 4 days. When ever I tried to stop, even for weeks, I still want to smoke just as bad. It's one of the most addictive drugs in the world.
Keep it up buddy. I did 10 cigs all day yesterday.....now to go lower.

I thought I had everything ready for this grow, but didn't plan right. Started veg way too late. All I'm doing now is waiting. The autos taking so long to finish has made me change plans. I thought as you did....get her to about a foot and go to flowering. That was the plan for the other tent girls too......have to do some training I guess. Well, I'm rambling now, so see you!:high-five:

Hey Buddy Good for you on making 4 days. When ever I tried to stop, even for weeks, I still want to smoke just as bad. It's one of the most addictive drugs in the world.
Keep it up buddy. I did 10 cigs all day yesterday.....now to go lower.

I thought I had everything ready for this grow, but didn't plan right. Started veg way too late. All I'm doing now is waiting. The autos taking so long to finish has made me change plans. I thought as you did....get her to about a foot and go to flowering. That was the plan for the other tent girls too......have to do some training I guess. Well, I'm rambling now, so see you!:high-five:

Ten Cigarettes from 3 to 4 packs a day is awesome!! I know..nicotine is so bad and addictive!! I really miss a smoke when I have my starbucks in the am!! I have been smoking the blueberry during the day mostly. I can keep my self busy and not get too high.

I sure hope you find a way to grow the Mekong. I wish I could send you some of mine to try it out!! Maybe in a few years when the laws loosen up more!!

Talk to you real soon my Friend!!! :high-five:

The Numbers are In. The White Widow is dry enough to smoke. It is now in the 2 1/2 gallon glass curing container.

I was surprised at the numbers. All my weed is now curing. I have smoked some of each and am ready to give a smoke report. I used a postage scale from Pitney Bowes to do the weighing. It weightsby the gram. It is accurate enough for the mail. I hope it is accurate enough for you. I do not plan on buying a professional jewelry scale because I only grow for myself and friends and do not plan on selling anything.
Here we go.

Mekong High 279 g 9.96 ounces
White Widow 203 g 7.25 ounces
Blue Berry 119 g 4.25 ounces
Vanilla Kush 73g 2.61 ounces

Smoke Report

Vanilla Kush- Very strong body and head high. Great Taste. Great for vegging in front of the TV. Very strong smoke. Lots of trichs. One Hit smoke. I was dissappointed with how much this plant yielded compared to the others.
vk40.jpg

Blueberry.... Great taste. Mid grade smoke. 3 to 4 hit smoke. Great daytime weed.
bb67.jpg

White Widow.. Very strong smelling. Smells like perfume. This plant surprised me in yield. The Mekong High hid it throughout its grow cycle. The buds are very tight. I was also happily surprised to find that I did not have any bud rot or mold on any of the buds. This is a strong high like the Vanilla Kush... I believe it has a little more of a head high and a little less body high. But it is a great strong smoke. I like the high very much.
White_Widow35.jpg

Mekong High... This is not the strongest. However my wife and I both like this high the best. It is almost as strong as the White Widow and Vanilla Kush. But it is an energetic and happy high. It is a great smoke to have before a workout or doing mundane chores. It gives me energy. The taste is deep and hashy. Appearance wise... It looks alot like the Blueberry but one smell and you can tell the difference!! I even like the taste better than the Blueberry! this would be a great medication for depression.
Mekong_High2.jpg

AND THE WINNER IS.... :theband::rocker::adore:

Mekong High... I give the Mekong 1st place because it had the biggest yeild. It was a fun plant to grow. It started showing its flowers within 24 hours of 12/12! It also has my favorite high.

2nd Place......:theband:
White Widow. I give White Widow 2nd place because of its high yield and the strong high. It is as strong as the Vanilla Kush yet it outyielded it by almost 3 times!!!

3rd Place.... Vanilla Kush.....What can I say.. Great Smoke. Unfortunately this one had a small yield.

Last place goes to Blueberry. This does have a great taste. But is does not even come close to any of the other plants in strenght. Great weed to smoke if you like to smoke alot and maintain. I was also surprised with the yield compared to the other plants. It was as large as the Mekong. However, this plant did grow a few seeds too. I am not sure if this is why the yield is so small. I do not think it is a hermie plant because there is not that many seeds. This will be good brother in law or moocher's weed!!! :peace:

I look forward to hear feedback.

I also have a 5 gallon bucket half filled with trim. I am not sure how much it weighs. I am going to make some killer bubble hash!:high-five:

This journal is now concluded.

Thanks!

Nice breakdown. 10oz from the MH, fricken awesome!
Thanks Ricky! I know... 10 oz from the Mekong. That was more than I thought I would get!!:thumb:

Thanks for the report CF! I hope my VK pheno turns out nice and strong like yours! Great grow my friend :thumb:
This was my 5th VK. They are all strong plants. This one just had a very small yield. Seeing the way you grow I am sure you are going to have a very powerful VK and a bigger yield! :high-five:

Wonderful Wrap Up Closet Farmer! :high-five:

Figging great haul too!

Congratulations! :circle-of-love:

My Mekong High popped last night! :love: Now to get her to grow like yours did!:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Thanks Med Man!!! I was very surprised at the numbers! My wife and I should have plenty of MMJ to last till next harvest!

I am super excited you got the Mekong to pop!! What a great plant. Very aggressive. I would have gotten an even better yield if it had more room! :circle-of-love:

This is my 6th full day without a cigarette!!! Now I hardly cough at all in the am. Makes my morning weed alot more enjoyable.

Time to smoke some Mekong!!!! :high-five:

Hey CF, you should fix your link to your current grow in your sig so we can check it out.

Thanks MB!!! I got it changed now! I am open to all advice on this grow. This is my first soil grow ever. I have not even nuted yet. So far the plants are doing great! :high-five:

Man! That White Widow turned out to be the biggest surprise. The more it cures the stronger it gets! I am sooooooooo high right now!! :passitleft:

After my WW has cured more it is even better than previously thought. I think that reducing the lights to 18 dark and 6 light like the seed company recomended really brought out more trichs and made this plant stronger. Last WW I grew. I did not do this and the plant was not as strong.

Reducing the light period to 18/6 seems to have helped all my plants in the last few days before harvest. This is a practice that I will continue.

My controller bucket is getting upgraded with a new timer. I am seeing some exciting grows with this type of system. I will probably use this system again unless I am completely blown away by dirt. It is very effective and I have always had great results with it.

I have to get a good camera to take some decent pics. I am impressed by many of the photos from most people on this site!
:peace:

Mekong High Update.

This is even stronger as it cures more too. It still gives me energy and it is still my favorite. However, it is easy to smoke too much of this one. It has a very good deep hashy taste. And it is strong. If you go to an environment that has a lot of distractions and have to get a job done, this is not the weed to smoke.

Even though my wife prefers this over the rest. She gets a headache after smoking too much.

I am now limiting my am smoking on this one and switching to the Blueberry for the rest of the day.

Blueberry is still a good tasting weed. It provides a very lite buzz which is ideal for maintaining.

The Vanilla Kush is almost a narcotic high. Very much a body stone. Great for just before bed.

I am getting a better lense to take pictures. I will post pictures if this post is still open.

Mekong High Update.

This is even stronger as it cures more too. It still gives me energy and it is still my favorite. However, it is easy to smoke too much of this one. It has a very good deep hashy taste. And it is strong. If you go to an environment that has a lot of distractions and have to get a job done, this is not the weed to smoke.

Even though my wife prefers this over the rest. She gets a headache after smoking too much.

I am now limiting my am smoking on this one and switching to the Blueberry for the rest of the day.

Blueberry is still a good tasting weed. It provides a very lite buzz which is ideal for maintaining.

The Vanilla Kush is almost a narcotic high. Very much a body stone. Great for just before bed.

I am getting a better lense to take pictures. I will post pictures if this post is still open.

Hi CF :Namaste:

You've fired me up even more now. Since I'm growing both Mekong High and Vanilla Kush. Good luck on the new lens, :thumb:

I can't wait to see how your Mekong grows! 12/12 year round!! No wonder people live longer in Hawaii!

I am glad I fired you up! I am fired up too!!! :circle-of-love:

I can't wait to see how your Mekong grows! 12/12 year round!! No wonder people live longer in Hawaii!

I am glad I fired you up! I am fired up too!!! :circle-of-love:

Hi Closet Farmer. :high-five:
Strange things happen too......your hair and finger nails grow very fast too. Twice as fast!

I never get tired of living here. When I came back from the doctors today, I took H3, our hwy through the mountains, when I came out of the tunnel to my side of the island, I was about a thousand feet up and the view was great. I will never quit looking at the beauty of Hawaii.....greens, browns, and blues.:Namaste::love:

Back
Top Bottom