Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hydro

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

looking like ya got her under yur green thumb :thumb: come by the yard some time

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

Looks good OG, still pumpin out the goods!!...Did you add another light? I must have missed that addition. :)

Yes sir. Just added as the experiment of moving up to 2x6 cabinet from 2x4 with same two 260w lights was a decrease in yield that I attribute to not enough watts per square foot. Added one more same light so now 50% more light to match 50% more area. I hope next batch is better.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom