Two Chocolope Plants Under Two Eshine LED Panels in Hydro

image17506.jpg
image17507.jpg

So after testing out this bud washing method, what are your conclusions? Did you see a big enough improvement to say it is worth it?

I think the lower temps cause that lovely purple.look great.i am curious about eshine lights look great so far .i am looking at 320 5G lights.i say keep them green and healthy with the florkleen!go green!

So after testing out this bud washing method, what are your conclusions? Did you see a big enough improvement to say it is worth it?

Can't say until I smoke it after cure.
I will say a couple things about washing:
It's easy. Everyone who does it says it's great. It does not seem to hurt
Plant including the trichomes. It seems to swell/firm up the buds a little. It dries a day faster than normal.
So all good so far but we will see how the smoke is I plan to was most of it and save a branch or two unwashed to compare.

Can't wait for the smoke report. That looks amazing! My Chocky girl just started really showing her fuzz. :D

-J.
I look forward to giving one ;-)
Chocolope is my favourite strain so far of the ones I have tried. So much so that I stopped growing ak47, schazzleberry, northern lights, tangerine dream, etc.
Going to try critical kush and jacks smack next. Grow report started on those too.

I look forward to giving one ;-)
Chocolope is my favourite strain so far of the ones I have tried. So much so that I stopped growing ak47, schazzleberry, northern lights, tangerine dream, etc.
Going to try critical kush and jacks smack next. Grow report started on those too.

That's great news. To be honest, I've really enjoyed having her in the house so far as well, nothing upsets her and she is always showing signs of growth/ development(not like my super slow Auto Purple who doesn't seem to have freakin changed for the last few days..)
I'm amazed that you prefer this over the AK47! I've never grown it myself but I've heard amazing things about the AK so I'm stoked to have Chocolope in the works.

I reckon I have about 2 months left on her so that should be plenty of time for you to take yours for a test drive. ;)

-J

Don't get me wrong they were good too, but chocolope was better. Enough to not bother with the others again.
Next grow trying the critical kush and jacks smack we will see how they stack up.

Careful with the smell - chocolope is a stinky bitch ;-) I had to add an ozone generator as the carbon pellets filter was not doing it.

Picked up a UVB today. Went with the smaller one 5.0 but I'll get another if all goes well. I have one plant about ten days out I'm going to hover it over. If it goes well I'll add another for the other auto a week behind the first.

Wondering how close or far away it should be, have an aluminum reflector? Did you run yours the full 12/12 to start? I was thinking about running it in the middle of a cycle to start....

Thanks for the info, great harvest! :)

Oh I never answered how close they should be. I have heard 12 inches or less and it seemed that greater than the distance when I was using the CFL's there was no effect you could see an area of effect if you left it still for a week.

I might return it, or I'll hit it from two angles with less power. Kind of like I hear a bunch of lower cfls are better then one big one. Maybe the next one will be a 10.0

Thanks for answering

That's a nice light mover, did ya build it diy?

Back
Top Bottom