Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

re: Jack's Smack - Critical Kush - Chocolope in Hydro

Tomorrow night at ten weeks in
12/12 choco and ck will be cut down. Looking good. Over fertilized a little so did pure water flush. Looks like i got the ferts out in time as lower fans turning yellow so it should be great. Sample nugs are awesome.
image25609.jpg
image25608.jpg
image25610.jpg
image25611.jpg
image25612.jpg

Do you mind if I ask what your PPMs are at after flush?

Just curious because I'm trying to aim for under 100. I've flushed twice and my second flush read 300.

I consider it like this: if I'm going to wash my vegetables before I eat them. Why wouldn't I wash my bud before I smoke them?

I consider it like this: if I'm going to wash my vegetables before I eat them. Why wouldn't I wash my bud before I smoke them?

I've seen the light. I have my buckets ready and will get the lemon juice and baking soda so I'm ready to wash next week.

I only wash my vegetables because I don't know who has had their grubby hands on them :rofl:

Maybe one day I will try washing my buds. :)

Scarfinger I was like you. But when you wash your buds. You can see the bugs in the water. And any nutrients that would have touched the leaves. Or in my case. I have 2 dogs and despite my best efforts I find hair in my grow room all the time. Washing the buds is a great way to clean them off.

Thanks for the kind words Guys!
For those that have not tried washing: if you are chicken then just wash some of your harvest and compare. You will never want to smoke unwashed again.

Thanks for the kind words Guys!
For those that have not tried washing: if you are chicken then just wash some of your harvest and compare. You will never want to smoke unwashed again.

Yup. 100% yup.

Smoother, better smelling, and much prettier. I don't know how it does it, but all buds u wash keep their terpene profile through the dry... Instead of smelling like hay or grass at the end of dry they smell like dank buds still!!,

Seriously do it, you'll never go back.

Congrats on your harvest OG!!! Lookin absolutely beautiful, sorry I've been absent lately, looks like I came back just in time though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom