Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

Live dangerous! Grind the leftovers to very small bits and put them in a PB&J sandwich ...it will get you looped. :Rasta:

That sounds like it is worth a try!! The pre vaped weed is already pre heated to release the thc. That sounds like it would work great!! Thanks!! :thumb:

Pre vaped weed is better than nothing but it still sucks!! I took a few ripe buds off my Vanilla Kush. I did the speed dry method. I put the toaster oven on the lowest temp and that drys them quick. I know this is not the optimum thing to do. However, desperate times call for desperate measures!! Even with the lazy fast way I dried them this stuff is better than the $100.00 a quarter weed I had to buy to tide me over!!

SPEED_DRY_NUG.JPG

NUG_TO_SMOKE.JPG

My Blueberry has seeds?!! I have never grown a hermie before. I never liked the way this plant has been behaving since flowering. It has very few trichs. It is a good looking plant. The smell is good but not strong. I was touching the plant today and I noticed a few seeds fall down. I decided to chop the top heavy colas and let them dry. This will be the daytime smoke.
blueberry_hermie.JPG

Lopped_Blueberry_top.JPG

The White Widow is one sturdy plant and the buds are rock hard yet it is still not ready. The trichs are still mostly clear.
White_Widow_is_still_clear_trichs.JPG

The Mekong High is an amazing plant. It has a very nice smell and is very sticky. The trichs are still mostly clear.
Mekong_High_very_smelly_clear_trichs.JPG

The VK is the most potent smoke I have ever grown. This has been air dryed and is smokable and jarable now. It is covered in trichs and has a very stong high. My only complaint is this is the smallest plant!! The trichs are still not where I want them to be. I will be harvesting this one next week.

dried VK ready to jar.
Vanilla_Kush_ready_to_jar.JPG

The rest of the plant will be harvested next week.
Ready_to_harvest_Vanilla_Kush.JPG

Thanks Kotton Mouthe!! Blueberry is very dissapointing with being a hermie!! I am looking forward to when all my plants are harvested also. I am especially looking forward to my Mekong High!! The buds are very big and have a strong exotic smell!! This plant actually showed female hairs within the first 24 hours of going into 12/12. I have never had a plant go to flower so quickly! :yummy:

Thanks Kotton Mouthe!! Blueberry is very dissapointing with being a hermie!! I am looking forward to when all my plants are harvested also. I am especially looking forward to my Mekong High!! The buds are very big and have a strong exotic smell!! This plant actually showed female hairs within the first 24 hours of going into 12/12. I have never had a plant go to flower so quickly! :yummy:

Hi Buddy :)

Sorry about your Blueberry. Blueberry seems to be a problem to grow by everyone. Mine sucked too. :smokin::smokin:

Thanks Old Med Man! I was surprised about this one. It started off really strong but just petered out during the flower. Not that I would keep the seeds because I am not that impressed with the plant. Would the seeds that come from a plant that is hermied be mostly female? Just curious....:scratchinghead:

NOTE- Autoflower plants tend to throw female pollen early sometimes, thus many mistake it as a hermied plant. Look closely for Male pollen sacs, if they are present, it is hermie, if not then probably feminised seeds... Grow em out, BB has some bad phenos because the strain has been neglegently bred by so many, but there are some that are awesome...BB is in the genes of my Sugar Cane

NOTE- Autoflower plants tend to throw female pollen early sometimes, thus many mistake it as a hermied plant. Look closely for Male pollen sacs, if they are present, it is hermie, if not then probably feminised seeds... Grow em out, BB has some bad phenos because the strain has been neglegently bred by so many, but there are some that are awesome...BB is in the genes of my Sugar Cane

This is not an auto flower plant yet it appears to not have male pollen sacs. it is not a stong plant however. If I grow the female seeds. Will it be more potent than the plant that provided the seeds?:scratchinghead: If so, I will keep the seeds and try again. Your sugar cane looks like an awesome strain. I would like to have a strong blueberry. :high-five:

I am now smoking left over vaped weed. I know it is not supposed to be very good for you. It works.......barely. However, it does take the edge off!!! :cough:
LMAO! Make brownies or something at least, dont put yourself through hell delivered via your taste buds haha!

Sux about your Blueberry bro :( Im thinking about adding it to my garden - Deciding between that and The Purps from BCBud

Thanks Ricky! The vaped weed really sucks to smoke. It is a great idea to make PBJ sandwiches or browies with it though!! It seems the Blueberry is a problem plant for many a grower. I am not sure if I will grow this again. I still am curious if the seeds from this plant would produce a stronger plant if they are female :geek:

Thanks Ricky! The vaped weed really sucks to smoke. It is a great idea to make PBJ sandwiches or browies with it though!! It seems the Blueberry is a problem plant for many a grower. I am not sure if I will grow this again. I still am curious if the seeds from this plant would produce a stronger plant if they are female :geek:

Just my opinion, but I think the seeds would be the same. Wont hurt to try one if you have the space. :slide::slide:

Thanks Med Man!! I think I will save the seeds from the blueberry. I smoked some naturally dried Blueberry that I pulled 3 days ago and it actually tastes good. I did get a buzz!! And it does have a fainter but unique smell. So I am happy this is good enough to smoke. It has been a long time since I had to strain for seeds!!!!

The Vanilla Kush that is dried naturally is very strong. It has a strong odor too. Definately medical grade stuff.

Anyways..... I pulled most of the Blueberry and the tops of the Vannilla Kush. The Mekong High is absolutely HUGE!! It is now spreading its wings with all the extra room in the grow space. It has a strong exotic odor an the buds are very large. They are starting to firm up. I can tell this is going to be a great smoke!! If I did not have the hemp tyed to the tops this plant would be lying on the floor. The tops are very heavy. This plant will probably go another 2 weeks.

mekong_high1.JPG

Here is a picture of a bottom bud on the Mekong High...
bottom_bud_of_Mekong_High.JPG

The White Widow is going to be a good producer too. The buds are rock hard and have a great odor. This is going to be a great smoke also.

white_widow_tops.JPG

Vannilla Kush Drying...
vk_drying.JPG

Awesome harvest and look at the size of those colas! Ah, you let them dry with leafs still attached too? I like the fact that the small fan leaves warps around the bud protecting them from handling later. The larger leafs are removed and when they dried it's so easy. When they are wet it's kinda heavy holding the cola and trimming, this way everything is speed up a bit. Glad to see your VK produced great buds!

Buddy that Mekong High is awesome ! Love those big colas.

Sure glad I'm growing a Vanilla Kush too...looking at yours, tells me I made a good choice.

I have one Mekong High seed....it will be planted soon.

The White widow looks great too! A fine grow if I ever saw one. :high-five:

Awesome harvest and look at the size of those colas! Ah, you let them dry with leafs still attached too? I like the fact that the small fan leaves warps around the bud protecting them from handling later. The larger leafs are removed and when they dried it's so easy. When they are wet it's kinda heavy holding the cola and trimming, this way everything is speed up a bit. Glad to see your VK produced great buds!

I got the idea of keeping the leaves of the buds from you guys here at 420mag!!!! The leaves provide great protection and also act as a meter to how fast the buds are drying! All my previous grows I trimmed the buds completely before I dried. I like this way much better. I think the buds taste and smell better this way too!!:thanks:

Buddy that Mekong High is awesome ! Love those big colas.

Sure glad I'm growing a Vanilla Kush too...looking at yours, tells me I made a good choice.

I have one Mekong High seed....it will be planted soon.

The White widow looks great too! A fine grow if I ever saw one. :high-five:

Hey There Med Man!!!
I am glad you are growing the Vanilla Kush too. This is a fast producer and very strong plant! I love the VK!!
Yes, this Mekong High is a very awesome plant. I know I have said this before but this plant actually showed the female hairs within 24 hours of 12/12. It is the most agressive plant in the growroom. I can tell it is going to be a great smoke too. It is going to be a very big producer!!! :high-five:

Hey Ricky W and Majic Beans.......Holy Crap is right!! This Mekong takes over everything. If the VK,Blueberry and White Widow could speak that is exactly what they would say too!! It is an incredible plant. I would definately grow this again! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom