OG Kush Soil Grow 400 Watt HPS

Hey B, They are just over 3 weeks. Im bummed the light was on 50% up until about a week ago but lesson learned.
Ill have to let them go a little longer to fatten up.

Alright, so i just got back from a three week trip to find my plants looking a little rough. Could anyone point me in the right direction
To fix the problem? Thanks! I will be doing a full update today or tomorrow.
image8329.jpg
image8328.jpg

Can you get some more pics of the plant Wiz, the whole plant.
Are the issues at the bottom of your plant? Or are you having issues on the top new growth?
Was someone taking care of her for ya, feeding her nutes and what not?
Let's get it narrowed down :) Ill check back after my class!

She is looking a little over watered, or something ph wise, but that's without the background info :)

hard to tell if it's a deficiency or fertilizer burn.

Update as promised.. Week 7 day 5 for the OG and WW. Like I said earlier, I just got back from a trip and noticed my plants were looking rather rough. My girlfriend took care of them while I was gone and have a feeling something got messed up with the Ph…
Up until 1 feeding ago, I was feeding "light" dosage of the Grobox from General Organics.. Could the gals be a little nitrogen Def?
Thanks as always everyone!

IMG_8364.JPG
IMG_83611.JPG
IMG_83601.JPG
IMG_83631.JPG
IMG_83591.JPG
IMG_83581.JPG
IMG_83571.JPG
IMG_83561.JPG
IMG_83551.JPG
IMG_8354.JPG
IMG_8353.JPG
IMG_83521.JPG
IMG_83511.JPG
IMG_8349.JPG
IMG_83481.JPG
IMG_8347.JPG
IMG_83461.JPG
IMG_83451.JPG

Yeah, I think you should be feeding at least 1/2 strength by now on the nutes depending on when you want to harvest. How long are you planning on taking these girls out to flower? You are at 8 week~ now, are you planning on flushing her for a certain amount of time?

Keep in mind indicas, indica dom OG kushs, will want to finish up in about 8-10 weeks so the yellowing could just be the plant wanting to finish up, so she is sucking up the life from leaves transferring to the buds, just another thought.

If you want to flower for another month, take them out to about 12 weeks I would pound them with some nutes for 2 more weeks and try to get them to swell. Follow up with a 2 weeks flush and you will have some finished great looking buds. I think that ballast on 50% on the beginning of the flowering phase didn't allow for the buds to thicken up completely, I think letting them go extra weeks would really add to the end product. Just my opinion buddy :Namaste:

But man they are FROSTY! Going to be a fun trimming job :party: reps your way!

very nice! I think that blotchyness is from overfeeding.

Sorry for the slow updates everyone. Ive been crazy busy as of late but things are finally slowing down. The ww and og turned out amazing. That smoke has come and gone. I believe the final weight was around just over a ounce a plant. Not what i was hoping for but i think ill be able to out do myself this time around. I currently have a 3 week white widow and 2 kerala x skunk that are at 1 week from seed. Ill get pics up tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom