Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

Yeah, I'm sure the kosher would more than double with HPS. I used to be scared of stretchy plants, but now I think I prefer them.

I look forward to seeing these beauties in all their glory.

Cheers bud

Yeah, I'm sure the kosher would more than double with HPS. I used to be scared of stretchy plants, but now I think I prefer them.

I look forward to seeing these beauties in all their glory.

Cheers bud

I would of definitely preferred more stretch with the Sharksbreath, they look fat at 30 days already so I'm guessing huge dense buds, but 22 inch plant, a little worried yield wise. I figure if I can get 10 grams a branch plus some misc buds, make 84 grams(hopefully more since suppose to be huge yielder) 3 ounces for that small of a plant would be nice. The Kosher if fills in nicely, which it should, hoping close to QP, I know it's an average yielder so it will look like more than it is.

Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Beginning of Day 30 Bloom, Light just turned on at 7:23pm, to be exact, had to set clocks back for daylight savings, no worries, just let them do there thing. Enjoy!

P10507682.JPG
P10507721.JPG
P10507731.JPG
P10507692.JPG
P1050770.JPG
P10507712.JPG
P10507882.JPG
P10507891.JPG
P10507822.JPG
P10507852.JPG
P1050784.JPG
P10507811.JPG
P10507801.JPG
P10507791.JPG

I also plucked a few leaves here and there, they grow back SO FAST.

dam those plants are looking just great I think I like the smaller one better just perfect

So easy to build manifold, the bigger kosher kush was a tough one to tame. Another five weeks or so. :)

The kosher would be a great manifold/scrog since it shot branches out from everywhere. Experimenting makes me feel like a scientist, cool stuff.

I think the sharksbreathe might surprise you. It seems to be packing on the weight already. The Black Rhino I'm growing is a 100% indica, and it simply refuses to stretch... at all. It is now only at 40cm, but there is some foliage packed in there. Bushiest plant I've ever seen, and I've been taking fan leaves every week from it. I'm hoping it will turn into a mass of bud.

Thanks for the pics in natural light. They are looking fantastic, and I know they will be straight fire.

I think the sharksbreathe might surprise you. It seems to be packing on the weight already. The Black Rhino I'm growing is a 100% indica, and it simply refuses to stretch... at all. It is now only at 40cm, but there is some foliage packed in there. Bushiest plant I've ever seen, and I've been taking fan leaves every week from it. I'm hoping it will turn into a mass of bud.

Thanks for the pics in natural light. They are looking fantastic, and I know they will be straight fire.
I'm thinkin' it's very possible, the plant starts at 6-7 inches, call it 7, so that's 14-15 inches of possible bud. The defoliation is helping big time, thick with leaves. The Kosher isn't a leafy plant so only a few off that plant.

Random thought, I'm just hoping to get a decent haul with this long of a Veg. I do think this Manifolding growing style would KILL Outdoors so next years plants will be ML no doubt. I want to start them indoors for about 4-5 weeks get them well established and cut for the most part, and shoot em' outside around late May early June. Be a nice project for 16 or since so early, maybe a 32 top Outdoor beast.

I'm sure I could of shaved a week off of Veg for ML, but I was/am Green to this style so I waited 9 days in between cuts. I'm sure I could of cut that to 4-5 days in between topping/stripping/bonding. 5 months is a ton of time indoors so I may go 6 smaller plants and Veg from seed 50 days or something. Time will tell, I am shutting the tent down until August/September after this grow. It's a great compromise since my wife isn't a fan, even though it's Medical Grow all that, but I started thinking its a great gesture and I just harvested almost a Kilo of bomb/kiefy buds from my Outdoor super soil(ish) blend. This indoor should haul close to 8 if goes well so I don't need to be greedy at this point, I have plenty of Meds to last a long time. It's only myself, a friend of mine, and two family members on the stash. More than enough until Next year, and then some. I grew almost 3 lbs a few years back, and by the next season, without growing indoors(no means at the time), I still had SO much left. I was smoking buds that were cured for over a year, was Awesome! I'll never grow Sour Diesel again outdoors because of that season, just permeates the whole neighborhood it's CRAZY. That brings back memories of the Pinneapple Express, what a great year that was, memory lane. The Pine Express literally tasted like Juicy Fruit Chewing Gun. Amazing. Good times, and they say Cannabis affects the memory, my wife(she helps trimming, and she's GOOD too) ALWAYS tells me, you have a memory like an elephant. If it was worth remembering, it's there somewhere. :)

You're making me drool talking about all those strains and smells. I love the smell of various strains. The Sour Chiesel I'm growing now is not the strongest smelling plant I've grown, but the smell is delicious. Exactly like sour fruit candy. Especially if I pinch off some fan leaves. Should be a decent pheno I've got.

You're making me drool talking about all those strains and smells. I love the smell of various strains. The Sour Chiesel I'm growing now is not the strongest smelling plant I've grown, but the smell is delicious. Exactly like sour fruit candy. Especially if I pinch off some fan leaves. Should be a decent pheno I've got.
I absolutely enjoy growing different strains. I keep track of my favorites, maybe one of these day I'll grow them all together like a best of the best round. :)

Update time, the Kosher Kush is finally starting to stack up, really showing bud growth these last few days. Where to begin with the Kosher K! She is already starting to show yellowing/red/purple colors on the leaves, she's definitely a sensitive pheno no doubt. She's growing fine, no issues there, but man, she's going to fight me kicking and screaming the whole way. :) The good new is, she's going to be filled with colors when she is done, and hopefully a bountiful harvest. :) As for the Sharksbreath, just doing her thing, I did notice two leaves in the middle of the plant that show signs of light bleach. Only the middle main, LED is BRIGHT in the middle. Other than that, just cruisin' along, should have to water tonight right on schedule.

P10507921.JPG
P10507911.JPG
P1050793.JPG
P10507941.JPG
P10507951.JPG
P10507971.JPG
P10507961.JPG
P10507981.JPG
P10507991.JPG

I've read hundreds of strain reviews. Often more than once. What I've found, is that often these heavy hitting kush strains are light feeders and overly sensitive. However, the reward outweighs the risk and effort.

As always, your plants are looking great mate!

I've read hundreds of strain reviews. Often more than once. What I've found, is that often these heavy hitting kush strains are light feeders and overly sensitive. However, the reward outweighs the risk and effort.

As always, your plants are looking great mate!
I've grown a few Kushes over the years(Holy Grail Twice, Skywalker, Critical Kush and now Kosher), this is the first one to be REALLY sensitive. I bet with the Kosher Kush, good bag soil would be fine and supplement here and there and keep it light. In the end, there just leaves discolored, there not falling off dying or anything. The crazy thing is there are other leaves that are perfectly fine. The plants going to look like an assortment of rainbow colors when she's finished. I'll be going almost 10 weeks so plenty of time to phatten up. Enjoy!

Pics from 11-14-15. Exactly 5 weeks, woohoo :cheer:, 5 ish to go.

P10508001.JPG
P10508011.JPG
P10508021.JPG
P10508031.JPG
P10508041.JPG
P10508051.JPG
P10508061.JPG
P10508072.JPG

The light just came on so temp was starting to rise, usually hold 79 degrees with the fan dialed down with speed controller.

Nice update bruv.

That sharksbreath is getting phat. Will be interesting to see which one yields more. Probably the kosher but I don't think the shark will be too far off.

plants look so good bro and dam that sour d you were talking about sounds great one of my wish list strains for sure at least I am growing one of my wish list strains now with the white widow

That's hilarious bro, White Widow is on my list one of these days, I have grown the White Rhino twice and it's a nice fun kind of giggly stone(kind of feel like a kid just laughin'). I grew out the Sour D from Cali Connection and it was the stinkiest, tastiest, all the way through. Literally dank tasting after the dry period which is usually 6-7 days. The plant NEVER stopped stinking even for a second. Great yielder too, same with Pine Express(miss that juicy fruit gum taste, I WILL be growing that indoors one day), both plants hit a half pound easy planted late outside. I was lazy that year too, could of cleaned up the bottoms(popcorn shoots), only topped once, no LST training, Fox Farm bag soil with no extra castings, and just Earth Juice that I've used for years. The funny thing is, so much room for improvement that season, and I still killed it, almost 3 elbows. That was with 8 plants though, like I said, kind of a lazy season and still ended up awesome. This year was absolutely all over the board, one plant 15oz, another 6.5, and the other 3 right around 3.5-4.5 per plant(also two autos finished early Aug(not much 14g), and the Purple Grizzly plant which triggered early(40g).

I appreciate you coming by 420 buddy, I'm headed your way soon to catch up. :volcano-smiley:

Nice update bruv.

That sharksbreath is getting phat. Will be interesting to see which one yields more. Probably the kosher but I don't think the shark will be too far off.
I'm betting the Kosher will win too, kushes are kind of scary, you have to be patient with them, they bulk up late in flower. My Holy Grail plant looked kind of sativa like with spindly buds, 1 week is HUGE with sativa trait bud structure. I wish I could of went 1 more week on that Holy Grail, but she was stinkin' up the neighborhood, buds leaning over there so big, and it was Oct 11th, I normally like to pluck late September early October for rippers and piece of mind(prefer all milky, a few amber, and I like 8-9 week strains Outdoors). Others are trying to squeeze every last drop of the season out, just not worth it when there's so much at stake. It's kind of a hybrid, fluffy and dense at the same time. I guarantee one more week and it would of tightened up more. Owell, I'm happy and it's tasty kush, slight sour but more earthy kush in my experience. The first time I grew Holy Grail, WAY different pheno, and the longer it cured, the more the sour grapefruit taste came through(time will tell if the grapefruit taste will appear the longer it cures). Alright, my vape is calling me. :volcano-smiley:

Thanks for the kind words 420 friend. :)

That's hilarious bro, White Widow is on my list one of these days, I have grown the White Rhino twice and it's a nice fun kind of giggly stone(kind of feel like a kid just laughin'). I grew out the Sour D from Cali Connection and it was the stinkiest, tastiest, all the way through. Literally dank tasting after the dry period which is usually 6-7 days. The plant NEVER stopped stinking even for a second. Great yielder too, same with Pine Express(miss that juicy fruit gum taste, I WILL be growing that indoors one day), both plants hit a half pound easy planted late outside. I was lazy that year too, could of cleaned up the bottoms(popcorn shoots), only topped once, no LST training, Fox Farm bag soil with no extra castings, and just Earth Juice that I've used for years. The funny thing is, so much room for improvement that season, and I still killed it, almost 3 elbows. That was with 8 plants though, like I said, kind of a lazy season and still ended up awesome. This year was absolutely all over the board, one plant 15oz, another 6.5, and the other 3 right around 3.5-4.5 per plant(also two autos finished early Aug(not much 14g), and the Purple Grizzly plant which triggered early(40g).

I appreciate you coming by 420 buddy, I'm headed your way soon to catch up. :volcano-smiley:

Back in the early 70's we used to buy a strain called Panama Red and we nicknamed it laughing grass, didn't matter where you was everything was hysterical and the laughter was contagious.

Back in the early 70's we used to buy a strain called Panama Red and we nicknamed it laughing grass, didn't matter where you was everything was hysterical and the laughter was contagious.
I've never had the pleasure, but my father has told me stories about the legendary Panama Red. Speaking of legends, I have a Northern Lights #5 X Haze seed I'm dying to grow out. I smoked this strain back in probably 94 or so, the guy was getting 70 an 8th and selling out FAST. I was like that's crazy(going rate was 50 at the time), well he smoked a bowl with 5 of us and by the time it came back around it was barely scratched. This is when hydro was really breaking out and it made you feel drunk without the spins. Not drunk like your done, what I mean is, that real nice BUZZ where you just feel like you don't need anymore and having a great time(socializing, chatting,dancing etc). Needless to say, we had a GREAT time and I still remember that experience, I was 18 or 19. I did have the pleasure of smoking that old school Dead head OG pot a few years before Jerry passed. An older buddy of mine really loved the DEAD and it was newer for me at the time and man, we were just in the parking lot and it was TOO COOL just enjoying the festivities. Good Times. :peace:

11-20-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 41 Bloom

Tomorrow is 6 weeks in Flower. Roughly 4 more to go, I can't wait. The kush is finally showing some change and should swell late, probably week 8-10. The Sharksbreath is looking fatter than ever, I'm watering them every 4 days and pretty much on auto pilot. Some pictures for your viewing pleasure. :volcano-smiley:

P10508131.JPG
P10508141.JPG
P10508151.JPG
P1050816.JPG
P1050817.JPG
P1050818.JPG
P1050819.JPG
P1050821.JPG

Back
Top Bottom