Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

looks like a plentiful harvest in the near future :D
I got about a month till mine gets to this formation. My 3rd nodes are appearing in prep for the topping from 2 to 4 tops so I enjoy your thread as its almost a tutorial for me :D

looks like a plentiful harvest in the near future :D
I got about a month till mine gets to this formation. My 3rd nodes are appearing in prep for the topping from 2 to 4 tops so I enjoy your thread as its almost a tutorial for me :D

Awesome man, if I could help one person, it's all worth the effort.

I can't go past the 10th of October because I want these finished before Christmas. They should be where I want them by the tenth. The smaller compact plant needs a defol BAD. So many leaves crowding each other.

The big plant is 17-18 inches tall and the compact plant is about 13-13.5 inches tall. The two plants will get there own light so the different structure won't be an issue. I appreciate your post. :)

Hey all, did a defol session this morning. The compact plant had SO many leaves everywhere. The bigger kosher kush isn't a leafy plant, but I did remove a few lower leaves. I'll be flipping in 5-7 days so I wanted to get the defoliation out of the way. I won't be touching them until the stretch is over. Once the stretch is finished, I'll do another defoliation probably week three of flower. I'll get pics up soon. Have a great week. :)

Hey Jonnie :D
Sounds very nice! Exciting times for flowering ahead..

I have a target time of End of Feb Next year.. I Think I have atleast 7 weeks of veg as she is only recovering from topping for 4 colas.. one more topping to go :high-five:

This one is the Cbdcrew CBD x SSH x Nevilles haze
A real fast Sativa.. that is not that hungry for food but responds to all training with no issues

IMG_2240.jpeg

Hey Jonnie :D
Sounds very nice! Exciting times for flowering ahead..

I have a target time of End of Feb Next year.. I Think I have atleast 7 weeks of veg as she is only recovering from topping for 4 colas.. one more topping to go :high-five:

This one is the Cbdcrew CBD x SSH x Nevilles haze
A real fast Sativa.. that is not that hungry for food but responds to all training with no issues

IMG_2240.jpeg
Looking real nice. I wish I would of used better material to tie down the first two nodes. Very nice, flat bonding. :)

I would say very similar, my compact plant is very bonsai-ish. Thanks for the response. :volcano-smiley:

Hi Niel Mainlining/Fluxing can be a form of Bonsai. If you combine smart LST and tie them down in veg it can be very bonsai. If you are running CFL/LED get the lights as close as possible without burn as a way to keep them short. Even over feeding slightly to slow the height of growth. But at the end of the day if you have a Sativa dominant strain you may see explosive growth

my light schedule is from 8pm to 2 pm in the veg tent and flower tent is from 8 am to 8pm

I like how you have a light form each plant so if the growth is uneven you can adjust the light for each one

Both lights are about 16 inches away and the plants are loving life. :)

I won't be touching the plants until stretch is over, then they'll be due for another defol session. The bigger plant isn't too leafy so I didn't pluck any from her(lately).

Hey all, it's been awhile, been busy, ill, you name it, it's been a CRAZY week or so.

10-13-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 3 Flower

P10506951.JPG
P10506961.JPG
P10506971.JPG
P10506991.JPG
P10507011.JPG
P10507001.JPG
P10506981.JPG

10-17-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 7 Bloom

I've had to do some LST on the big plant(letting other mains catch up, about a 3 inch difference), what's new, it's been a tough battle keeping her tame, she's going to be a giver, but not without a fight. Tough strain to Manifold, but she's making it happen(and so am I).

P10507061.JPG
P10507071.JPG
P10507081.JPG
P10507091.JPG

10-22-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 12 Bloom

P10507141.JPG
P10507151.JPG
P10507161.JPG
P10507201.JPG
P10507231.JPG
P10507191.JPG
P10507181.JPG
P10507171.JPG
P10507221.JPG
P10507211.JPG

Pics before lights turn off, then turn on at about 8:20pm Woohoo, shorter nodes are starting to catch up. Enjoy!

Bonus photos of my Outdoor Purple Crack plant. Kind of a mutant, had three Mains and a smaller underdeveloped 4th main. The plant was only about 40 inches tall. I'm in love with this strain, by far the easiest strain I have ever trimmed and I have many pounds under my belt(used to help trim a 24 light grow years ago). Super dense nugs, super frosty, very nice strain, she was a giver for a relatively small plant. Almost 4.5 oz's (1.2 g short, pretty much a phat GRAM). I will grow this strain again, virtually no larfy popcorn buds, even the smaller ones were thick.

Those are half gallon mason jars. They hold anywhere from 90-100 grams(loosely), I could jam a QP in there but there's no need. Smaller Quart jars in the background for reference. :)

P10507241.JPG
P10507251.JPG
P10507271.JPG

Back
Top Bottom