Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

9-07-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 40

Both Plants topped again for 8 Nodes, topping finished. :)

P10505571.JPG
P10505591.JPG
P1050556.JPG
P10505601.JPG
P10505581.JPG
P10505611.JPG

P10505532.JPG
P10505541.JPG
P1050555.JPG

9-13-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 46

I stripped the fan leaves since both plants are growing vigorously now.

P10505971.JPG
P10505981.JPG
P10505992.JPG
P10506002.JPG

Thats up to date, I'll take pictures later for the beginning the light cycle. Enjoy!

Looking good JC3 :thumb:
I've got a few growing with similar training techniques and plant tears/splits :rofl:. My plant also healed it self, with the help of duct tape. Super weird, right?
The training is so much fun in itself I call my girls fluxes for the ease of the word.

Looking good over there Johnny. Those outdoor plants are looking like they'll give some nice frosty buds too, wish we had the weather for that over here :) Nice update :thumb:

Thank you Kriaze. It's too bad you can't venture outside. These are are a super soil type of mix. There loving it.

I'll be catching up on your scene shorty. :). :volcano-smiley:

Looking good JC3 :thumb:
I've got a few growing with similar training techniques and plant tears/splits :rofl:. My plant also healed it self, with the help of duct tape. Super weird, right?
The training is so much fun in itself I call my girls fluxes for the ease of the word.

It is entertaining to build your plant from the beginning and then let it do it's thing. I want to do 16 headed plants next year outdoors. I love experimenting. During the week, I might consume two or three grams. I'm a light smoker during the work week. I indulge on the weekends, but usually an outdoor grow will last me all year and that's with 3 others included. I had a rough year last year so my stock isn't up like it usually is.

Dude why stop at 16? There is no limit on space outdoors. So a SCROG grow outside is gold by the plant with the right hands on deck.

I can't go too wide with my outdoor spot, but I may go 32 on a few next year if possible. The goal is to grow them indoor for 4 or 5(possibly longer)weeks so they are well estsblished before going outside. Time will tell.

09-16-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 49

I tied down the bigger plant again to spread out the tops. They were too close together and needed another bonding session. :)

P1050605.JPG
P10506061.JPG
P10506071.JPG
P10506082.JPG
P10506092.JPG

love the good work! did you wait till you had 5 nodes before the first top?
The sixth node was about half way sprouted so I'd say 5.5 nodes, almost the sixth. Day 22 so I topped them and transplanted to 3 gallon pot. 4 weeks later (last night) they are in there final homes, seven gallon Smartie.
P10506302.JPG
P10506312.JPG
P10506322.JPG

The modified tomato cage isn't attached in the picture, but it is currently. Keep it Green. :)

P.S. The smaller more compact plant is 9.5-10 inches, and the taller wider manifold plant is 11 inches(tied down 1 additional time compared to smaller/compact plant). Today is Day 53.

The sixth node was about half way sprouted so I'd say 5.5 nodes, almost the sixth. Day 22 so I topped them and transplanted to 3 gallon pot. 4 weeks later (last night) they are in there final homes, seven gallon Smartie.
The modified tomato cage isn't attached in the picture, but it is currently. Keep it Green. :)

P.S. The smaller more compact plant is 9.5-10 inches, and the taller wider manifold plant is 11 inches(tied down 1 additional time compared to smaller/compact plant). Today is Day 53.

Excellent :D

I am getting close to topping My ladies.. The 4th node has just emerged so maybe end of this week. My Seedlings have been slow due to me transplanting them only after 2.5 weeks since germination to 3 Gallon pots but have now picked up the size and slowly picking up the space.

The other lady looks very tight now but should work out well in flower. Did you top them at the 1st node while doing the manifold for tighter manifold or was this just because of the pheno/strain?

Excellent :D

I am getting close to topping My ladies.. The 4th node has just emerged so maybe end of this week. My Seedlings have been slow due to me transplanting them only after 2.5 weeks since germination to 3 Gallon pots but have now picked up the size and slowly picking up the space.

The other lady looks very tight now but should work out well in flower. Did you top them at the 1st node while doing the manifold for tighter manifold or was this just because of the pheno/strain?
I topped both at the third node for four tops. The nodes were so close on the smaller compact plant that one node would have been short arms. The bigger plant I could of topped at first node but I'm growing decent size plants so I like the width to spread the plant out and let that manifold/trunk get thick. The bigger plant has been a bear to train compared to the compact plant. I'm betting she will pay dividends in th end. :)

Back
Top Bottom