Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

Subbed

Very nice Johnnie. I like the strains you chose as well. I've always had straight fire from DNA/Reserva. Even when I cocked up the grow.

I look forward to your next post.

Subbed

Very nice Johnnie. I like the strains you chose as well. I've always had straight fire from DNA/Reserva. Even when I cocked up the grow.

I look forward to your next post.
I've had great luck with DNA/Reserva strains. I have a holy grail that I absolutely love outdoors. I tied her down so many times and she still ended up 5.5 feet tall. That plant is going to have some buds as big as some folks arms. :)

I appreciate you dropping a line.

September 24th Day 57 Veg

P10506372.JPG
P10506342.JPG
P10506352.JPG
P10506362.JPG

And Today. Day 62 from Seed

The taller plant which I think is Kosher Kush, originally thought Sharksbreath, she's a finicky little Kush Momma. Slight burning of tips and a few leaves. This plant is definitely Super Sensitive. The bonzai Sharksbreath is a breeze for Manifolding and loving the soil blend cooked for over 6 weeks. Both plants enjoyed the final 7 gallon transplant.
P10506672.JPG
P10506682.JPG
P10506691.JPG
P10506701.JPG

P.S. I'm uploading my Outdoor pictures, but there is quite a few and I'm tired so I'll complete tomorrow. Have a Great night and Happy Hump Day tomorrow. :) :volcano-smiley:

Holy sh!t!! I see what you mean. Those are some huge colas. Do you just plant straight into soil, or do you fertilize?

Holy sh!t!! I see what you mean. Those are some huge colas. Do you just plant straight into soil, or do you fertilize?

The area has many cycles and about 4/5 gallons of a super soil type mix. It consists of Roots organic as base, worm poo from worm bin, perlite, crab, neem, alfalfa, kelp meal, and all purpose tomato tone. I also add garden lime and glacial rock dust cooked for 5-6 weeks. Most of the plants are 36-42 inches tied down multiple times. The beast is about 68 inches with three foot colas. :)

Amazing how well they grow when not being forced to grow where they don't belong. So many grows are centered around stealth, will be nice if our elected officials would get behind us instead of running blindly ahead with no clue as to what they are doing.

Amazing how well they grow when not being forced to grow where they don't belong. So many grows are centered around stealth, will be nice if our elected officials would get behind us instead of running blindly ahead with no clue as to what they are doing.
The world is changing there views(slower than expected), some states are just slower to get onboard. Like it or not, cannabis is here to stay and needs to be at least decriminalized, comparing to REAL narcotics is just absurd. I would much rather see someone consuming cannabis instead of tobacco or alcohol which take lives every single day.
Thanks for coming thru my way. :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom