Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

Green Crack grown Outdoors only dry organic amendments and straight water. The only thing all plants were given early on to jump start the soil(final transplant to the ground) is 5-1-1 Fish emulsion, EJ Catalyst, Sweet no flavor, and of course, Mykos under the rootball. Just water from the garden hose every 2-3 Days depending on heat.

I love the smell and frostiness of this strain, but a bit spindly for my taste. Not the toughest to trim, but surely not the easiest. Definitely a sativa phenotype, not the tightest buds, and decent yield for 34 inch plant. 88.6. Smells amazing and has never lost the smell. Nice dry and cure already, but I'm not to that jar yet, I have longer cured meds so I'm good. :volcano-smiley:

P10507281.JPG
P1050729.JPG
P10507311.JPG
P10507321.JPG

The Purps Feminized Seed

Topped one time, with a little training(tying down taller branches) and had 8 very symmetrical branches, thick buds, fairly easy to trim, plant was roughly 38 inches tall. Not a huge yield, but decent, 102.8g. I would definitely grown this again indoors, or Out. Another plant with very little if any fluff for the bubble hash pile.

P10507331.JPG
P1050734.JPG
P1050735.JPG
P1050736.JPG

Wow! Nice work bud. Seems you have plenty of gear to smoke.

34 ozs and change. :). My monster plant hit 15 ozs by itself. If I didn't tie it down every other day, easy 7-8 footer. I kept her to about 5ft 10-11 ish. When I chopped the monster, I brought in to dry and my daughter asked if it was an early Christmas tree(being funny, she's 17 and knows). It was about the size tree we get so good timing.

Thanks for the praise. :volcano-smiley:

An MJ xmas tree! LOL! Now that is an awesome idea.

34 ozs is alot of bliss! Almost a kg. Damn!

I'm definitely stocked up for the winter;hopefully 6-8 on the way indoors. I really don't need to do another grow after this one, but I can't resist I love watching them from beginning to end.

Hey all, I finally did all my trim for some lovely, melty, bubble hash. This is the first time I've ever seen the 160 bag worth keeping, and slightly melty. Good Stuff.

P10507411.JPG
P10507421.JPG
P10507431.JPG

I'll get some macro shots of the bubble soon.

11-02-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 23 Bloom

All going well, the 7 gal smarties are drinking a gallon of water every 3 days, pretty much on auto pilot. I could of watered last night, but they were moist enough to let em' go another day. Every 3 days seems to be perfect. You can see the Sharksbreath has bigger buds, this plant didn't stretch much 22" plant. The buds are going to be SO massive. They just hit 3 weeks and the Sharksbreath already has nice thick buddage. The Kosher Kush, I defoliated a bit on day 18, she was 32" tall, powered through the defol like nothing ever happened and is now 34"(stretch seemed to be over, guess it wasn't). Both plants LOVED the defoliation, the very next day bud sites were just twinkling in the light enjoying the new energy.

P10507441.JPG
P10507451.JPG
P10507461.JPG
P10507471.JPG
P1050749.JPG
P10507481.JPG
P1050750.JPG
P1050751.JPG

I defoliated both plants pretty good and you can see there are still quite a few leaves. The whole plant is getting light penetration and should make me happy in 6 weeks or so. It's the holiday season. :)

Bubble Day 5 Mix of Purple Crack, Green Crack, Holy Grail Kush, The Purps, and Truthband. I've only smoked a little and it's melty. I can't wait to try my favorites, the 90 and 73. :yummy:
P1050752.JPG

P1050753.JPG

P10507541.JPG

P10507551.JPG

P10507561.JPG

P10507571.JPG

P10507581.JPG

First Wash 8 minutes, Second 10 minutes. You can see in the pics that once you get to the 45, 25, and the 160, the color and quality changes drastically. Enjoy!

Great work bud. Those plants are flowering up nicely.

Are you going to keep your RH at that level?

Great work bud. Those plants are flowering up nicely.

Are you going to keep your RH at that level?
Once the buds get bigger I will lower the Rh. I turn down the fan at lights off and humidity builds a little more. I won't be turning down the fan as much when they swell. Usually the last two weeks I won't chance it turning it down and let the fan work.

I'm planning on a mars purchase and switching my grow style to manifold also. You have any issues with these units at all? Peace!!

I'm planning on a mars purchase and switching my grow style to manifold also. You have any issues with these units at all? Peace!!

I personally haven't experienced any issues with the mars 400s. I live in CA near Bay Area and shipping was fast 2 days last/newest light.

that's some dank looking hash and the plants are looking great how much trim do you have to use to get that hash that's the one thing I have not made with trim yet

I guesstimated 7 or so ounces(looked shy of 8 oz to me). The 5 gallon bubble bags will do 8 oz max so it was a nice batch. I like vaping the buds and smoking the MUD. Super melty with mini clear domes when tapped with a flame. 8 minute first wash is the business. If I had a ton of trim all the time one of those washing machines would be effortless. The forearm workout is worth the end result though. Thanks for dropping by, I caught up on both of your auto journals. Real nice job 420 buddy. :). I'll keep an eye on that Martian kush journal, LOVE the Kushes. :volcano-smiley:

Update time, just watered them yesterday, a gallon a piece per 7 gallon smart pot every three days. Everything going smoothly, I turned down the fan since temperatures are dropping so a little heat is fine. The light just came on with these pictures, temps have been 79-81 with low fan setting. Ambient temps went from 76-78 to 68-72 with an occasional 73F. RH is right around 40 so pretty normal for my setup. The Kosher Kush is starting to finally bulk a little, I've grown a few kushes and they usually swell later than most strains. Both will be chopped around day 65-67, almost 10 weeks. I want them cut by the 15 or 16th of December which is perfect. I don't harvest with too much amber,I'm a mostly cloudy kind of guy, with 10-20% amber, maybe a couple clears hear and there but mainly milky trichomes. :)

P10507652.JPG
P10507591.JPG
P10507601.JPG
P10507611.JPG
P10507622.JPG
P10507662.JPG
P10507632.JPG
P10507642.JPG
P10507672.JPG

They look great. I'm a big fan of DNA genetics. Have you seen that new strain of theirs... White Walker Kush. Looks amazing. Will be adding a few beans to my next order.

Would be nice to see these plants in natural light. Maybe next update you could snap a few with the LED turned off?

How did you find the stretch on the kosher? Supposed to have a killer stretch.

They look great. I'm a big fan of DNA genetics. Have you seen that new strain of theirs... White Walker Kush. Looks amazing. Will be adding a few beans to my next order.

Would be nice to see these plants in natural light. Maybe next update you could snap a few with the LED turned off?

How did you find the stretch on the kosher? Supposed to have a killer stretch.
Yeah I've seen the white walker kush, I've had the skywalker and white widow by themselves so I'm sure it's a nice cross.

I honestly don't experience crazy stretch with LEDs. I flipped the kosher at 20 inches or so and she's topped out at 33-34 inches. Outdoors or under HPS, I bet huge stretcher. The sharksbreath was 15" and ended at 22". Not stretchy at all but early buds form quickly.

Give me a few days, I'll take em out for inspection ad get some natural photos. I'll probably pluck a couple leaves while I'm at it. Thank you for the response. :)

Back
Top Bottom