OG Kush Soil Grow 400 Watt HPS

It's part of my closet and I just leave the doors open for the most part.

It cost me 100$ at the local hydro shop. Well worth it. Does great job for vegging a few clones and plants.
I'm thinking of getting another one here real soon.

Alright, heres a quick title update..
decided to move my plants into the 2x3 tent that I already had to help control the environment a little better. I bought a little humidifier
to help bring the humidity up and its doing just that.

Im starting to think those "water" spots aren't actually water spots.. Its looking like a deficiency of some kind.
Ive checked the Deficiency chart but couldn't pin-point what it is. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Heres a few photos..
image6214.jpg
image6215.jpg
image6216.jpg
image6219.jpg
image6218.jpg
image6217.jpg

Very odd. You should feed them once (very lightly) then let them be. They look great!

What are you currently watering the biggest girl with Wiz? :bongrip:

Just Ph 6.5 water. Is it bad to use distilled? The Og(bigger one) is the only plant in the 'Garden Safe' herb & garden soil brand.
The other are sitting pretty in some Happy frog. Could the soil be the issue? Thanks guys.:thanks:

That big girl is ready for a bigger home, looking great.:thumb:

I too am now vegging under 4' 4bulb T5 6500K ....picked up off CL for $60...sun systems brand I believe.

I also have another 2' 2 bulb for cuttings, clone domes, $79 from the grow shop.

Just Ph 6.5 water. Is it bad to use distilled? The Og(bigger one) is the only plant in the 'Garden Safe' herb & garden soil brand.
The other are sitting pretty in some Happy frog. Could the soil be the issue? Thanks guys.:thanks:

Youre using distilled water?

That big girl is ready for a bigger home, looking great.:thumb:

I too am now vegging under 4' 4bulb T5 6500K ....picked up off CL for $60...sun systems brand I believe.

I also have another 2' 2 bulb for cuttings, clone domes, $79 from the grow shop.

That's not the issue. I keep plants in 16 oz cups for 2-3 weeks. You might want to check the root ball and see if he's right though.

IMG_20131105_242352208.jpg

The cup is not full. I had that problem to. a transplant usually works. I think its a root heat water issue.

your larger plant in the beer cup has a nitrogen deficiency, I would transplant it to a larger pot with fresh soil. if you are using distilled water then you should supplement with calcium and magnesium to make up for what is lacking in the water.

Got the OG transplanted into a 5 gal bucket and fed with 1/4 strangth mutes and ph6.5 water. I think that did the trick
The white widows and Northernlights will be getting there first feeding tomorrow or the following day. Happy Christmas everyone.
image6352.jpg
image6351.jpg

your larger plant in the beer cup has a nitrogen deficiency, I would transplant it to a larger pot with fresh soil. if you are using distilled water then you should supplement with calcium and magnesium to make up for what is lacking in the water.

Hey King, thanks for the input. Turns out it was a Nitrogen Def. Ive got some general organics on the way with some Cal-mag, so once I get that, I will start applying. :thumb:

Turns out these guys got your back well Wiz, asked the water question to see if you did need the Cal Mag. Good stuff John!
I would also perhaps raise pH to 6.8 on a few waterings, there is the chart that kjc left on my page which shows the do's and don'ts of pHing :Namaste: Hope your girls are thriving and listening to what you want them to do Wiz! :thumb: CA

Back
Top Bottom