Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

So this journal really fizzled for me at the end, I couldn't begin to tell you about everything that's happened in my life, so here is an attempt at redemption and some bud shots. I will tell you guys my area finally upgraded to fiber so now I have REAL internet. I was stuck at 3mbps for almost 2 years, and my son is a data HOG to put it mildly(LTE & WIFI). Long story short, brand new wiring and getting 23mbps, not thAT great UP, but I don't upload much so it's fine. Anyway, here's a few shots I took earlier. :peace:

P1050993.JPG

Not the prettiest of plants, but I'm calling this stuff SWEET Kush. It's spindly with gaps, but she is one old school tasting Momma. I'm closing in on 40 and this stuff reminds me of Earthy, Sweet Bermuda Grass or something, almost like ATF(dying to grow it), but not as Sweet Grassy tasting. It's still early so I'm sure it will change ever more, but in the VAPE she's very smooth and really hits the taste buds after exhale. Overall, another LOW Yield Kush, the only Kush that hasn't disappointed me is the Holy Grail, 2/2 with no disappointments.

P1050994.JPG

P1050995.JPG

Jar Shot of the Kush Buds.
P1050996.JPG

I don't know where to begin with this one. She is beautiful, dense, and very spicy tasting. Such a breeze to trim, all buds thick and only 22" from the Soil. It's obvious this strain would Kill Manifolding with BIGGER plants Inside or Out. I can't remember a time where I pulled 70.4g from a plant that's not even 2 feet tall. This plant would do exceptionally well for SOG style growers. Sharksbreath FTW!! I haven't tried much of this one either, but I'm already a fan, and every day it's just smelling better and better. I think the funkiness is going to fade and be very SPICY.
P1050997.JPG

P1050998.JPG

P1050999.JPG

Both Jars, Kosh K left, SB on the Left. Just a recap, SharksBreath 70.4, Kosher Kush 60.2 to be Exact! Thanks everyone for checkin' in on my ladies, See below for my New Journal that is very close to flipping to Bloom, maybe 2 weeks. :volcano-smiley:

P.S. Those are Half Gallon Jars

That sharksbreath has great bag appeal. Looks like a winning strain to me.

That sharksbreath has great bag appeal. Looks like a winning strain to me.
Yup, it's very unique smelling. It's almost like a mixture of pepper/nutmeg or something, tough to put my finger on it it's so different. Those fire red hairs are cool looking, she's a hairy girl and as you can see, thick buds. Virtually no popcorn nugs, cool strain I would grow it again no doubt.

When I have a few more grows under my belt, I will choose my top growing strains and grow them all at once. If you did the same, would sharksbreath be in there?

When I have a few more grows under my belt, I will choose my top growing strains and grow them all at once. If you did the same, would sharksbreath be in there?
I would have to say yes, Sharksbreath is definitely a giver yield wise, looks SO pretty with those FIRE Red hairs, and is CoMPLETELY unique in it's own right. The taste and smell is potent, dense, and low leaf to bud ratio. I just vaped some actually since she's smelling very RIPE and ready. Definitely heady high, some body, but no tiredness or anything, I wouldn't go calling it social smoke, but not stupefying where your stuck and can't talk. Not to mention, 8 weeks and done, which I prefer 8-9 week strains.

One of these days, I am definitely going to do a BEST OF the strains I've grown over the years Inside and Out. I get excited just thinkin' about a BEST OF THE BEST Round, if you ever get a chance to grow Purple Crack from Cali Connection, DO IT. It's a plant that really sticks in my mind and I want to grow INDOORS so bad. The easiest plant to trim hands down, and I've trimmed SO many pounds in the past, I would know(used to help clip a 24 light Commercial Grow). Even my wife, who helps me trim, said it was the easiest she's helped me with to and that is Outdoors, which plants tend to be more leafy under the Sun. Dense buds, that taste like the purps, but this floral/perfume type of taste that is just Amazing in the vape. The effects are powerful in the dome, I smoked some with a friend and he was like WoW, that's some FIRE right there, he likes Blunts and I rolled up a 1.3 and we probably blazed half of it, maybe a little more. It hits fast too, no CREEPER here, you feel it as soon as you exhale. I'm not a big fan of the Cigar Wraps, but I don't mind every now and again. I mostly vape, or hit up some melty Water Hash. :) :volcano-smiley:

Thanks bud. I'm going to go and check bonza now for purple crack. Sounds very interesting, and I'm always looking for some new genetics.

Found and added to my wishlist!

Let me return the favour. Excellent strains you should consider:

- Purple Wreck from DNA/Reserva
- New Blue Diesel from Sannies
- Exodus Kush from DNA
- Sour Chiesel from Big Buddha

You won't go wrong with these in my opinion.

Cool brother. The New Blue Diesel is also excellent, but I'm not sure you can get those beans anymore. I will be growing out NBD in the next run. Might have to also be my first attempt at cloning.

Cool brother. The New Blue Diesel is also excellent, but I'm not sure you can get those beans anymore. I will be growing out NBD in the next run. Might have to also be my first attempt at cloning.
I have vaped the blue diesel but haven't grown it. I enjoy growing out different strains that aren't common in my neck of the woods. I've always wanted to do the original blueberry strain. I grew a blueberry clone one year from the club and it came out decent, but not what I expected. Reputable club but who knows, I prefer seeds.

Cloning isn't difficult, just get a nice tall dome, pretty straight forward.

Did you vape blue diesel or new blue diesel? Sorry man, don't mean to come across as some pompous ass.

I can't speak for Blue Diesel, but New Blue Diesel is straight fire with an epic high.

I can't believe this thread is still open, since it is, I figured I'd give another report on the smoke. :)

Sharksbreath: It's taken on this very spicy cinnamon/firestick taste, almost like the jolly rancher fire sticks almost, not dead on but SUPER close. It's nothing like I have ever tasted with Cannabis and I've smoked HUNDREDS of strains at least(and ongoing :volcano-smiley:) and nothing even similar AT ALL. I've had the Jack Herer strain and it's Spicy, but nothing like this, JH is more Peppery Spicy in my experience the few times I've had it. Back on track, the stone is some POWER to the head and onsets virtually Immediately as soon as you exhale, the sensation hits nice, and some body to, but not a couch-lock by any means. I don't do sleepy pot, I sleep JUST fine, every once in awhile I'll hit up a HEAVY INDICA, but these days, I don't have the time. The last time was the INGRID strain, I didn't go to sleep but WOW, definitely the YAWNS.

Kosher Kush: I actually just vaped some of the Kosher K, and she is getting SWEETER every day, it's crazy. I was disappointed yield wise, but yeah, for an ugly Kush (not the prettiest Kush AT ALL) this stuff is some SWEET/EARTHY Kush, like sugar grass or something, with an old school edge(just Killer Green Bud Days). I tell you one thing, I enjoy it every ime I vape it, makes me want to SING, or just LISTEN to every sound, AMAZING stuff. I wanted to cry a little when it went on the scale, but she has REALLY grown on me. The taste is definitely unforgettable, if you've had it, I'm sure you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I do have one more Kosher Kush seed left and I may throw it Outside for the upcoming season. The sweetness, and effects have won me over. I know she's sensitive too so I'll give her a lighter mix of organic goodies. Look at me already planning the seed drop. :cheer:

Hey Johnny thanks for the smoke report. I'm happy to hear that you were happy with the quality if not the quantity, both sound like a beautiful smoke.

Go on, drop that bean you know you want to :goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom