Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

Congrats on the harvest bud!! I can't wait for a smoke report. I am a big fan of DNA and I would be very surprised if it didn't turn out to be some killer smoke.

+ reps!
Thank you brother, I've never been disappointed with DNA genetics. I really feel the defoliation helped so much since leaves where thick in there and wouldn't have hit the last 6 inches or so of bud. I grew a similar plant structured about the same outside and she had 4 branches the same size and hit 40 grams. I figure 8 branches and thicker buds, should hit 90 or so grams(come on 100). I know she felt pretty heavy for such a small plant.

Congrats on your harvest, some good looking buds there in that last post too :)
When I took the shots outside of the tent I knew they looked good, but uploading and really looking yeah brother, no camera trickery, they are beautiful perfect symmetrical buds. :) :volcano-smiley:

dam bro those are some great looking buds no lie I might just have to do a mainline myself
It's going to be a breeze to trim. I say if you have time or space, give it a shot. I think this style would absolutely kill it in Coco and save a month of growth in Veg or some massive plants vegged for 73 days from seed. 50 days from seed would be almost a month faster and should be nice plants by then since Coco is similar to hydro growth rates. I have Coco on the brain these days since I'm eventually going that route for shorter veg time and high yields. I may try earth juice in coco and I've never bubbled EJ so I may try that experiment to. The ever evolving hobby. :volcano-smiley:

Kosher Kush Day 60 Bloom

Really changing every day now and finally putting on some frost. Really LATE, but better late than never! :)

P1050929.JPG
P10509301.JPG
P10509311.JPG
P10509321.JPG
P1050933.JPG
P10509341.JPG

Wow, she has changed quite a bit these last few days. She might be ready to harvest sooner than I thought.

Wow, she has changed quite a bit these last few days. She might be ready to harvest sooner than I thought.

She's finally getting that greasy look on the leaves and swelling FAST now. 1 week with a Kush strain is HUGE!! My company won't be here until the 21st so I'm looking good to make my timeline. :)

Awesome man. One less thing to worry about. 10 days should be good i think.

I'm happy that you can't help yourself JohnnieJC3, it means that we get to share in the delights of your grow :) Some good looking photographs there mate, soon to be some fine smoke too :thumb:
She is a stubborn Momma, but she is going from ugly to GORGEOUS!! The colors are just baffling me, this has never happened to me before. :)

My last plant(round) turned purple, with purpling of the leaves and buds which isn't out of the ordinary, but this round, it's an assortment of colors.

Indeed! fine job!
Much appreciated my 420 brother, I may be a little disappointed with the yield, but quality is going to be Excellent no doubt. There is wasted space in the tent so my new grow I'm doing 3. I'm thinkin' 3 plants in the 2x4 might be just about perfect. I doubt I'll get the 8 ounces I'm shooting for with this size tent, but when you attack a new project, you kind of expect to not maximize so it's fine, all in fun. I'll eventually get to my goal of 8+ which would be an ounce per square foot. I'm hoping for the next round, 3 plants right around 25-30" height, 2.5 or so per plant. Like they say... there's always next time. :)

Back
Top Bottom