150 Watt HPS - "Tahoe OG" - Closet Grow

hey PropaGator, yea dude they were only able to still my blackwater og because i left it outside to flower naturally because she was to big to grow inside my closet with my other ladies....but since then ive had my stuff on lock dwn! My blackwater lady reeked of dankness...but this Tahoe Og was from the same Dispensary as the Blackwater og......so she should be dank, she starting to fill in more with.

TAHOE OG PIC UPDATE
DSC027112.JPG

GOING ON ONE MONTH VEGGING

hmmm! i thought the same as pg....inside job..guess not, but now they know u grow, so be careful. oh, & good luck on u're grow. pg & ts give out good info. use it.

okay so this hasnt been my week at all! my DAMN DOG ate my plant, and severed it from its roots via the main stem

i tried and cloned the cuttings that werent fully dead from this disaster!!

okay so this hasnt been my week at all! my DAMN DOG ate my plant, and severed it from its roots via the main stem

i tried and cloned the cuttings that werent fully dead from this disaster!!

Oh no! :(

My dog took a few bites out of my Fire OG Kush mom a few weeks ago, but luckily it was only leaves. She actually topped my plant in a few spots making it grow more bushy so that's kinda cool.

I hope your clones make it!

well i never had a problem with my doggs and my plants but i guess since she see's me every day watering and messing with them she probly got bored and started chewing away........but i need some info!! i tried saving most of the plant but i cut her up into like five clones but the biggest one with th most branches doesnt look good should i just cut her into a couple smaller clones rather than one big clone??

Can you up some pics? Put them in water after making some clean cuts on the damaged tissue. Make your cuttings at 45 degree. Make an aero cloner with few sites, all you need is submersible water pump (under $20) and some pvc with holes in them and you're good to go, or bubbler cloner. To my experience the aero cloner has 99.9% successful rooting rate even for 1-2inch long clone.

ok so heres my pic of all eight pieces of the Tahoe OG clones, being cloned in the cloner.
DSC027271.JPG

DSC027283.JPG
without the humidity dome, i had a total of eight cuttings.....this pic was taken right after they were placed into the rockwool cubes....so theyre a lil droppy, but today theyver perked up and are looking better.

Wow...read your journal so far and really sorry to hear about your loss, but very good to see that you have your new clones already going and some looking really strong!! I love me some Tahoe OG!!! strait fire!! Can't wait to watch these ladies grow up strong and show there beauty!!!

I have some different OG's going right now and love to watch them grow...such beautiful nug formation... if you haven't done OG before..be prepared late flowering...they really stink good!!! I mean reak!!! Make sure you have some type of filtration or masking in place, if scent is a concern... Best of luck this time around, I'll be following right along!!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

:sorry: for the loss...dogs do the strangest things at times!!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom