High Brix Tahoe OG & Cherry Bomb

re: High Brix Tahoe OG & Cherry Bomb

Didn't plan on any updates but after how well these recovered after the Destress spray I fig I give some props to doc,they did green up a good bit and look a lot healthier than they did before spray
And seemed to rebound pretty quick and start growing

image22997.jpg
image22999.jpg

:Namaste:

If used properly, my product work! You can even use them improperly sometimes and they work!

Hey doc bud sir I can not pm you until my post count hits 50 but I am interested in getting one of your kits! could you please pm me or get ahold of me somehow so I can have the chance to use this beautiful product :thanks:

Welcome brothers
If used properly, my product work! You can even use them improperly sometimes and they work!

No doubt they work
Plants responded well, better than anything I have tried in the past
I am so looking forward to throwing away my PH pen, as soon as I run my last batch of non high brix soil
I am already a convert and haven't even tasted the fruit

Mornin Highpo.....your little ones have survived ....they're starting to have some colour back in them,fantastic,they're starting to grab a hold of some H.B. goodness. Way to go brotha. Have a great day ...cheers.:high-five:

Oh yea they're rocking right along

Quick pic update
14 days in
image23447.jpg

image23446.jpg

image23449.jpg

image23448.jpg

:thumb:
I'm sure they're great, but since I don't grow under LEDs, I have no idea what they really look like.

:thumb:
I'm sure they're great, but since I don't grow under LEDs, I have no idea what they really look like.

My bad forgot to use flash to drown out LED
But they are doing fine

take pics just before lights on or just after lights off maybe

So they are staring to come around now my plan is going to veg for about 70 days from today, as I need to get some meds in flower which will back the high brix up but I am in no hurry
I have been spraying once a week with brix ,and stress almost daily except on brix day, for about the last 10 days next watering will be Growth Energy and tea
image24089.jpg

image24090.jpg

I am going to work out the pic with lights off real soon
Going to pick up a couple of cfl to use so I can turn off LED for pics

Back
Top Bottom