KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

So its more of a body effect right? :) exactly what im looking for

should be good lay back and zone out on the tv stuff
just make sure its ripe enough
just like any fruit if its too early it isn't as good as when its ripe

Add 1024 and Y Griega to that list; they're both really good weeds too. :thumb:

PotChimp, Thanks! I will give Y Griega a try the next time I grow. The write ups on it are awesome. :thumb:

bout time you came home Kushie.
good weed brother:)

grillin and chillin:)

thinkin more like Sly and the family:)or some war

you have won the battle but not the war!
we shall meet again Kushmeister:)

Got the whole basement smelling good. :)

:welldone: :yahoo: :party:
grats! That's how basements are supposed to be! Kinda like when I burp all them jars I bet! :winkyface:

The only plant I ever supercropped hermied on me. Probably would have anyway, but it has me hesitant to try it again.

I use FIM/Topping the way you use supercropping. I pinch the tops of the faster growing tops to let the slower or lower tops to catch up. That plus a fair amount of LST worked nicely on my two plants this time around. This was my first try at LST and I definitely like the results.

LST is not that different from bending, or supercropping. The only difference is with LST you use some mechanical method to hold the branch in place, ie wire or string. When you bend the branch, you're just putting the knuckle in the branch to help hold it in place. The plant responds a little different to each, but overall they have the same affect. This round I did a LOT of bending at the beginning of veg. LST takes a LOT more time, so I used the bending to buy me some time. I prefer to tie them down too, but bending is a useful tool to have at your disposal. :winkyface:

Your plants look awesome though, so it's not like you NEED to change anything of course :)

:welldone: :yahoo: :party:
grats! That's how basements are supposed to be! Kinda like when I burp all them jars I bet! :winkyface:

LST is not that different from bending, or supercropping. The only difference is with LST you use some mechanical method to hold the branch in place, ie wire or string. When you bend the branch, you're just putting the knuckle in the branch to help hold it in place. The plant responds a little different to each, but overall they have the same affect. This round I did a LOT of bending at the beginning of veg. LST takes a LOT more time, so I used the bending to buy me some time. I prefer to tie them down too, but bending is a useful tool to have at your disposal. :winkyface:

Your plants look awesome though, so it's not like you NEED to change anything of course :)

Thanks Hiker! :high-five: The Medi Bomb is in a jar curing, so now I have the Afghan Kush smelling up the joint. And it's a great smell too! :yummy:

I tried LST this time around because it sounded interesting and because I didn't use it on my first grow. Last grow I was a bit paranoid about running out of upward room. As it turned out I had nothing to worry about, but that's what spurred me to supercrop. This time I knew that height wasn't going to be an issue, so my goal was a bit different. Instead of restricting height, I was more interested in opening up the middle of the plants to more light. I was also dealing with two very different plants. The MB was nowhere near as tall as the AK, so LSTing her opened up the center without lowering overall height too much. It helped me keep her tops up close to the light.

AK Update

After letting the AK buds hang around in a dark closet for 4 or 5 days, I trimmed the buds off the lumber.

ak_dry.jpg

aksticky.jpg

These are some major sticky buds.

:thumb::circle-of-love::cheer::party::party::cheer::circle-of-love::thumb: Very nice Kushy. 45 grams is a good crop mmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom