Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower
If in Veg... For how long? 8 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long? 2 weeks
Indoor or outdoor?in
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox games ocean forest
If soil... What size pot? 30gal ?
Size of light? 4ft t-5 8 bulb, 3500k 7, 10000k 1,kessil 150 magenta, 4ft led strip 460nm 96w
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 72-77
RH of Room/cab? 20-40
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Weekly 1 gallon
Type and strength of ferts used? Genral organics grow box

This has been a crazy grow topped alot of times and taken a Bosnia apperance. Cany wait to see her finish hope you'll watch.

1456533172782.jpg
1456533211121.jpg
1456533222908.jpg

One of my favorite angles but it's hard to get a photo of what the eye sees and some smile automatica they are both + 10 days ahead though and I probably won't show much of them here.
1456708175718.jpg

1456708215768.jpg

also my veg review of this strain. I want to do it again. But overall it is a great brachy strain I'm sure lead to the higher yields nirvana claims. I don't have enough experience to say this or that. It is a great strain to scrog I think since mine pretty much is minus the net. Stays very short with tight internodes spacing very indica an braches that make it almost impossible to make sence of. But I do like it but want a smaller pot next time. Didn't see much reviews on this strain. I'll try my best at a good one in the end. But as far as veg it goes nuts is my best explanation.

Today should be the start of week 3. On 12 cycle. I think it will be very interesting how she changes over the next 7-9. I am also considering revgging her to go again plenty of pot for it I think never done that before though but it shouldn't be to hard I dont think. But I do dislike the massive pot for water/fert reasons. It never dries up which I'm more used too. Any of you ever revegg a plant?

1456792749629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom