Tards HSO Blue Dream & Rare Dankness' Moonshine Ghost Train In DBHBB

20160405_100841.jpg
20160405_100853.jpg
20160405_100905.jpg
20160405_100929.jpg
20160405_100918.jpg

tard, is it the angle of the pic(beautiful, BTW :)) or are they actually almost touching the lights?

There's a 450 and a 300. The 300 is over the blue dream by itself in the back and the 450 is over the MGT and BD in the front. They're not even close actually bro :)

Gonna have to change Cannatard to Cannastar...you have some really pumping ladies there. When will you Cat?

They've already had 2 Shiggity. I do it earlier than most because I figure when they want to reproduce, why not help them in that direction. I also notice better resin production and tighter buds when I do so. Its not my idea btw, I learned it from an old friend :)

So the girls just got WA10X and Brix. They have approximately 3-5 weeks left. The MGT has about 5, the indica pheno BD has about 3 and I'm not sure about the haze pheno of the BD, but im sure it's in between the other 2. I might go with the OG drench on the MGT later on and on the next watering, theyll all get 1/2 tsp of epsoms :)

They've already had 2 Shiggity. I do it earlier than most because I figure when they want to reproduce, why not help them in that direction. I also notice better resin production and tighter buds when I do so. Its not my idea btw, I learned it from an old friend :)

This ^^^^!!! I am a firm believer in this, especially with the sativas. The earlier CAT slows the stretch and you have a better chance of them finishing on time. This info has been share a few times and it gets ignored everytime, I'm glad someone else is seeing the benefit. I've done it early, late and "on time", early has given me the best results. All my plants that have gone over have had on time to late CAT drenches. Your plants are looking top notch tard!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom