I prepared five gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
.5 cups molasses;
.5 cups Terpinator;
5 tb. Big Bloom;
3.3 tb Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
1.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
pH adjusted to 6.26.

Temp at the time of feeding was 72 degrees F. Humidity was 49%.

Cagney and Lacey are both doing well. Lacey adjusted to her HST, though I will keep an eye on here for nanas (because the weed makes me paranoid).

t1-091722.jpg
t2-091722.jpg
l1-091722.jpg
l2-091722.jpg
girls-091722.jpg

Those are some big bushy ladies. They're really full in the middle, I'd worry about airflow issues leading to mold/budrot. Also, most of the branches in the middle do not get any light and will produce very little. You may want to think about stretching them out more if you have the room, thinning out the larf in the middle a bit, and/or make sure you have a LOT of airflow on them. Those buds are developing nicely.

Last night I flushed the girls. I mixed 2.66 ounces of Sledgehammer to 15 gallons of water, and slowly flushed each one.

The girls look healthy. I may have to trim them, again. I'm happy.

Today was watering day!

I added 2.33 fl ounces of Grotek's Insta-Green, a nitrogen supplement, to five gallons of water and let them drink up. The girls show signs of being overwatered; I would've waited another day or two before doing it, but I felt it important to give them the nitrogen.

I'll let the soil dry out before feeding them again.

Today, I mixed the following in five gallons of water:
5 tbs Big Bloom;
3.3 tbs Grow Big;
3.3 tbs Tiger Bloom;
1.25 ts Calmage Xtra
10 tbs Terpinator;
2.5 ts Beastie Bloom;
4.66 tbs Insta-Green.

There are no new yellow leaves to worry about. The are looking good though I noticed some of the leaves were curling, with the jagged edges pointing up. The tent has been running a little hot in the last week. Between 77 and 80 degrees.

I picked the wrong weekend to pull the air conditioners down.

I gave all the girls a slight haircut. They were getting extremely bushy and thick; I was afraid this would prevent ventilation and encourage mold. Also, the tent is getting very tight for them. They're pressing against the side of the tent, flattening branches. These leaves seem weak and shrivelled. Hopefully, this won't cause a problem.

plant-100122.jpg

Today was watering day. I mixed 2.33 fl ounces of Insta-Green in five gallons of water (ph adjusted to 6.24). Each plant received about four quarts before there was run off.

After the next feeding, I will trim inside the plants. I doubt there is much air circulation inside them.

Trichomes are getting milky. I'm happy about that!

c1-100422.jpg
c2-100422.jpg

The tent is too small for three plants this size.

I extended the veg period by a few weeks while trying to get a fourth plant going (a late starter); the fourth ended up being an auto and was already harvested.

Yesterday was feeding day!
I mixed the following nutes in five gallons of water:
5 tbs Big Bloom;
5 ts Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
10 tb. Terpinator;
1.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
2.5 ts Beastie Bloom.

The pH of this punchbowl of joy was adjusted to 6.26

The girls took a little less than usual before there was run-off, about 5 quarts each. I'm guessing they didn't need the usual 6 as, since I trimmed the shit out of them, they don't need as much as before.

Watered the girls today, using water that was adjusted to a pH of 6.22. They look well; I may have to trim them again, in the next two weeks. They're getting bushy around the top. Trichomes are getting milky. Buds are all over the place.

Feeding day for the girls!!

I made a five gallon solution with the following nutes:

5 tbs Big Bloom;
5 ts Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
10 tb Terpinator;
1.25 CalMag Xtra;
2.5 ts Beastie Bloom.
pH of this love juice was adjusted to 6.26.

The girls each took about five quarts before there was run off.

c1-101722.jpg

c2-101722.jpg

Feeding day for the girls!! I made a five gallon solution with the following nutes:

5 tbs Big Bloom;
5 ts Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
10 tb Terpinator;
1.25 CalMag Xtra;
2.5 ts Beastie Bloom.
pH of this love juice was adjusted to 6.26.

The girls each took about five quarts before there was run off.

Feeding day for the girls! Boo-yah!

I mixed a five gallon batch of nute solution, consisting of:

2.5 oz of Big Bloom;
1.6 oz of Tiger Bloom;
5 oz Terpinator;
1.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
2 ts Cha-Ching;
.6 oz of Atami Bloombamstic.

Each of the girls took in between 5.5 and 6 quarts of solution before there was runoff.

Cagney and Lacey are probably two weeks away from harvest. Buds are opening up everywhere.
c1-102431.jpg
c2-102422.jpg
l1-102422.jpg
l2-102422.jpg
l3-102422.jpg

Watering day! The girls each took about five quarts of water (pH: 2.4) before there was runoff.

I noticed that Lacey was drooping quite a bit. I believe she was not fed enough last Monday; she was very light when I picked her up and there was a lot of nute solution left in the bucket (I cleaned it out before using it today). Any thoughts?

Cagney is doing fine!
l1-102722.jpg

Feeding day. "And my girls are hungry!!!" This sounds really awesome with a Russian accent.

I prepared five gallons of nute solution, using the following:
4.5 fl oz: Terpinator;
1.25 ts of Cal Mag Xtra;
2.5 ts of Cha-Ching;
5 fl oz molasses;
5 tb Big Bloom;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
.6 fl oz Atami Bloomtastic.

Cagney and Lacey are both exploding in big beautiful buds. I give them another two weeks before harvest.

Back
Top Bottom