Doctor Trevor's CB Dutch Treat: Thelma & Louise

Fed Thelma and Louise, Cagney and Lacey today.
Mixed up a quart of nute solution consisting of:
.5 ts of Terpinator;
1.5 Big Bloom.

Photos in a few days.

Today, I watered the girls, using pH adjusted water. I also added a little Sensi Cal Mag Xtra to it as the leaves were yellowing. They each took about five ounces before there was runoff.

I'm also thinking that the light (450w) could be too close to the plants. It's about fifteen inches above the soil.

Feel free to discuss.

t&l-062322.jpg

Fed the girls today. Mixed a solution of:
1.5 ts. Big Bloom;
.5 ts Grow Big;
a few drops of Sensi Cal Xtra,
in a quart of water and adjusted the pH.

Each of the girls drank about five ounces before there was run off.

Moss is growing plentiful in my plants (Cagney and Lacey also has some). You could see it in the photos.

Major concern (saved for last): Lacey has pistils! She's flowering at only 3.5 weeks. I'll be starting a discussion on this topic elsewhere on the boards.
tl1-062522.jpg
l1-062522.jpg

Today transpotted the girls. Louise was moved to a three gallon cloth pot and filled with pre-moistened soil; this will be her final home. Thelma was moved to a one gallon cloth pot; she'll be moved to a five gallon pot down the road. I also topped Thelma off, but not Louise as she is flowering.

Feeding day for the girls (all four). I prepared a gallon of nute solution consisting of:
3 tb Big Bloom;
2 ts Grow Big;
2 ts Terpinator;
.25 ts of Cal Mag;
2 tb of molasses.

All mixed together and pH-adjusted

Each received a quart of solution. When there was no run-off, I prepared a half gallon of pH-adjusted water and continued watering. Thelma, Cagney and Lacey (in their one gallon pots) took another cup of water before there was run-off. Louise took nearly three cups before there was run-off.

Nothing else to say here. Have a good evening everyone.

Last night, I prepared two gallons of water for the girls, adding 1/2 ts of Cal Mag and adjusting the pH.

I started a little LST training on Thelma, just on her main cola. Let's see what happens.

Tonight I prepared 2.5 gallons of nute solution consisting of:
5 tb. of molasses;
3.5 tb Terpinator;
3/4 ts Cal Mag;
5 tb Big Bloom;
5 ts Grow Big.

I pulled a half gallon of this aside and added a 1/4 teaspoon of Beastie Bloom. I slowly fed this to Louise. Afterwards, I fed her the other solution until there was run off.

Thelma was fed the 'regular' solution until there was runoff.

The soil was very dry in all the plants. The temperature in the tent had reached eighty degrees and the RH was down to 34%. I turned down the grow light a little and put the humidifier back in the tent.

T&L1-070722.jpg

Last night I prepared 3 gallons of nute solution consisting of:
6 tb. of molasses;
2 tb Terpinator;
3/4 ts Cal Mag;
6 tb Big Bloom;
5 ts Grow Big;
1.5 ts Open Sesame.

I pulled a half gallon of this aside and added a 1/4 teaspoon of Beastie Bloom and 2 ts of Tiger Bloom. I slowly fed this to Louise. Afterwards, I fed her the other solution until there was run off.

I'll be transpotting Thelma to a five gallon pot as soon as I get the soil.

Thelma has been transpotted into a five gallon cloth pot. Tomorrow, I will continue with LST.

Louise is very close to harvesting; her trichomes are beginning to turn cloudy.

Today, I fed the girls. Their soil held a lot of water from the transpotting.

I prepared a gallon of nute solution for each of them, consisting of:
1 tb Big Bloom;
1 tb Grow Big;
1 tb Terpinator (actually too much; my bad)
.25 ts cal/mag;
.5 ts Open Sesame.

The solution was pH adjusted to 6.26.Thelma and Louise are growing very tall. Their LST continues.

I'm beginning to think I could add Cal Mag to their diet at the very beginning. All my plants seems to suffer from a lack of magnesium in the few few weeks.

Watered all the girls tonight as well as adjusted the wires for their LST. All are doing well.

Each took in about five quarts of pH-adjusted water. All are looking happy and healthy.

t1-080422.jpg
t2-080422.jpg

Very intriguing. Pistils so early on. I also had very different outcomes with the same auto planted at same time. I previously thought there was a random mixed strain, resembled sativa strain. Not the gsc I planted. But now during flower they are all resembling eachother. Considering how they have grown, I will have to harvest each separately. As they have went their own path.

Fed the girls today!
I prepared four gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
3tb Big Bloom;
3tb Grow Big;
2.5tb Terpinator;
1ts CalMag;
.5tb Open Sesame;
.5 cup molasses.

pH was balanced to 2.4

the girls took about five quarts of solution, each, before there was runoff.
Thelma is looking good right now. No signs of problems.

t1-080722.jpg
t2-080722.jpg

Prepared four gallons of nute solution, using:
4 tb Big Bloom;
2.6 tb Grow Big;
2.6 tb Tiger Bloom;
.5 cup molasses;
2.6tb Terpinator;
1 ts CalMag Xtra;
2 ts Open Sesame.

pH was adjusted to 6.24.

Thelma took about five quarts before there was run-off.

Back
Top Bottom