CB Dutch Treat Journal - Janet & Chrissy - November 2022

Last night I watered the girls.
Janet took about 7 cups of pH-adjusted water (pH: 6.29). Chrissy took about 3.5 quarts of water (pH: 6.28). I will transpot Janet to a five gallon in the next few days.

Yesterday, I transpotted Janet into a five gallon cloth pot. I watered her a little as to not shock the roots with dry soil.
I also lollipopped Janet (a little). Today I lollipopped Chrissy. I also fed the girls....

For Janet, I prepared three gallons of nute solution consisting of:
3 tb Big Bloom;
3 tb Grow Big
5 tb of molasses;
2 tb Terpinator;
.5 tb Open Sesame;
1 tb Boomerang;
3 tb Wholly Mack;
1 tb Boomerang.

Janet took only three quarts of solution before there was runoff. Odd, I thought.

I realized, afterwards, that I did not adjust the pH of this solution. Fearing damage from the acidic feeding, I prepared a half gallon of water with a pH of 7.8 and watered her a little further, hoping to neutralize the pH a little.

I took the remaining solution and added:
2 ts Beasty Bloom;
6 ml Bcuzz Bloom.

Chrissy took about a gallon of solution.

Despite my pH screw up, I feel good about the girls.

j1-020223.jpg
c1-020223.jpg
c2-020223.jpg
And there's photos!

Watered the girls. Chrissy took about three quarts of pH adjusted water before there was run off. Janet took nearly a gallon.

Chrissy's trichomes are thick and plentiful.

C1-020423.jpg

Feeding day! And I shouldn't feed the girls on days when I'm brewing beer.

For Chrissy, I prepared a gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
1 tb Big Bloom;
2 ts Grow Big;
2 ts Tiger Bloom;
2tb Terpinator;
.5 ts Beasty Bloom;

pH was adjusted to 2.8. Chrissy took in about three quarts before there was runoff.

For Janet, I prepared two gallons of solution, consisting of:
2 tb Big Bloom;
1.3 tb Grow Big;
1.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
1.3 tb Terpinator;
1 ts Open Sesame;
2 ts Boomerang;

pH was adjusted to 2.9. Janet took in six quarts before there was runoff.

But enough about me. How are you doing?

Today, I flushed the girls (wait for applause to stop)...

For Chrissy, I prepared eleven gallons of solution using 7 tb of Foxfarm Sledge Hammer. I pulled a half gallon out and put it aside. I added 1.5 tb of Instagreen; her leaves were getting pretty yellow.

Halfway through the flushing, I realized I did not check the pH in the solution. Unfortunately, it was 5.6. I adjusted the pH of the remaining flush solution to 7.25. The rest o0f the flush went without incident.
For Chrissy, I prepared 17 gallons of flush solution, using 10 tb of Sledge Hammer. I adjusted the pH to 6.28 and flushed. Afterwards, I retrained Janet.

Any questions?

Feeding day for the girls...

I prepared two gallons of nute solution for Janet, consisting of:

2 tb Big Bloom;
1.3 tb Grow Big;
1.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
1.3 tb Terpinator;
1 ts Open Sesame;
2 ts Boomerang;
pH adjusted to 2.6.

she drank about 5.5 quarts of it before there was run off.

For Chrissy, I prepared a gallon of nute solution consisting of:
1 tb Big Bloom;
2 ts Grow Big;
2 ts Tiger Bloom;
2tb Terpinator;
.5 ts Beasty Bloom;
1 tb Insta-Green.

she took about 3.5 quarts.

Chrissy will probably be harvested in a week. Her trichomes are getting milky. I'm looking forward to trying the bud clipper (aka: the salad spinner).

Behold: Pics of Chrissy....

c1-021123.jpg
c2-021123.jpg

Watered Janet and Chrissy last night. Adjusted the pH of 3 gallons of water to 6.28. Chrissy took about 3.5 quarts before there was run-off. Janet took near 6 quarts.

Tomorrow I harvest Chrissy. She is done.
c3-021523.jpg
c2-021523.jpg
c1-021523.jpg
j1-021523.jpg
j2-021523.jpg

Today was feeding day for Janet. I prepared two gallons of nute solution, consisting of:

2 tb Big Bloom;
1.3 tb Grow Big;
1.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
1.3 tb Terpinator;
1 ts Open Sesame;
2 ts Boomerang;
pH adjusted to 2.28.

Janet took in 5.5 quarts before there was run off. I'm considering super cropping cracking her... as per the following Kyle Kushman video:

In regards to Chrissy, I harvested her. She's hanging to dry in five of six pieces. This'll teach her to ask for more money! $150,000 an episode??? She must be high.

Watering day!!!! Prepared two gallons of water to have a pH of 6.28. Janet took about five quarts before there was runoff.

Pistols are coming in!!! Pistols are coming in!!!!

I expect to lollipop Janet in a week or two, and will do that super-cropping then. Janet is so thick right now that I am concerned for mold.
j1-021823.jpg

Feeding day for Janet! Boo-yah!
I prepared two gallons of nute solution, consisting of:

2 tb Big Bloom;
2 ts Grow Bilg;
2 ts Tiger Bloom;
1 ts Open Sesame;
2 ts Boomerang;
2 tb Senor Pirelli's Hair Tonic
2 tb Terpinator;
6 ml BCuzz Bloom;
.25 Cal Mag Xtra;
1 tb Instagreen.

I slowly fed Janet this nute solution (pH: 6.28) until there was run off, five six quarts.

Janet is very healthy looking. I expect to lollipop her and super train her this coming Sunday (or so).

Wish me luck!

Last Thursday, I watered Janet. Didn't post it then, because, why? It's a minor thing....

Today was feeding/haircut day for Janet. I prepared 2 gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tb. Big Bloom;
4 ts. Grow Big;
4 ts. Tiger Bloom;
4 tb. Terpinator;
.5 ts Cal Mag;
4 tb molasses;
2 tb. Insta-Green;
1 ts Beasty Bloom;
2 ts Boomerang;
6 ml. Bcuzz Bloom.

While feeding her, I noticed more than a few leaves seemed 'droopy.' While I've been watering/feeding her every two days, I'm thinking I should change it to every three days (like I use to do it).

Janet drank about five quarts before there was run off. Awesome, right?

Afterwards, I lollipopped Janet. And then I started super-cropping. MISTAKES WERE MADE!!! I broke as few stems more than I should've. To correct it, I placed splints on the branches where I broke them. Ssee the blue and white 'bandaids' in the photos.
I'll remove these band aids in two weeks, allowing Janet time to heal.

j1-022523.jpg

j2-022523.jpg

j3-022523.jpg

Last Thursday, I watered Janet. Didn't post it then, because, why? It's a minor thing....

Today was feeding/haircut day for Janet. I prepared 2 gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tb. Big Bloom;
4 ts. Grow Big;
4 ts. Tiger Bloom;
4 tb. Terpinator;
.5 ts Cal Mag;
4 tb molasses;
2 tb. Insta-Green;
1 ts Beasty Bloom;
2 ts Boomerang;
6 ml. Bcuzz Bloom.

While feeding her, I noticed more than a few leaves seemed 'droopy.' While I've been watering/feeding her every two days, I'm thinking I should change it to every three days (like I use to do it).

Janet drank about five quarts before there was run off. Awesome, right?

Afterwards, I lollipopped Janet. And then I started super-cropping. MISTAKES WERE MADE!!! I broke as few stems more than I should've. To correct it, I placed splints on the branches where I broke them. Ssee the blue and white 'bandaids' in the photos.
I'll remove these band aids in two weeks, allowing Janet time to heal.

j1-022523.jpg

j2-022523.jpg

j3-022523.jpg
Looking good Amigo. :yahoo:
Nice work on the repair job.
I leave them on till the end in flower.
In veg they grow too much.
But at this point I think your safe to leave them if you want.
Hope your weekend is going well..
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Looking good Amigo. :yahoo:
Nice work on the repair job.
I leave them on till the end in flower.
In veg they grow too much.
But at this point I think your safe to leave them if you want.
Hope your weekend is going well..
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎
She's already flowering.

When I've 'overtrained' the girls in the past, I kept these splints (small pieces of printer paper and painters' tape) on for only two weeks, or when they look like the the stems are outgrowing them.

Thanks for checking up on me.

I watered Janet this morning. She took in about five quarts of pH-adjusted water (6.28) before there was runoff.

She's recovering nicely from her super-cropping.

Feeding day for Janet! I mixed the following nutes in two gallons of water:
2 tb. Big Bloom;
3 ts. Grow Big;
4 ts. Tiger Bloom;
4 tb. Terpinator;
.5 ts Cal Mag;
4 tb molasses;
1 tb. Insta-Green;
1 ts Beasty Bloom;
2 ts Boomerang;
6 ml. Bcuzz Bloom.

Altered the pH to 6.24 and fed Janet. She took about five quarts before there was run off.
Janet continues to grow. That training I recently gave her didn't do as much damage as I thought; I may have lost only two stalks.

Let's give it up for FEEDING DAY!!

Prepared two gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tb. Big Bloom;
1.3 tb. Grow Big;
1.3 tb. Tiger Bloom;
4 tb. Terpinator;
4 tb. molasses;
1.5 tb Instagreen;
1 ts. Beasty Bloom;
1 ts. Open Sesame;
.5 ts Sensei cal Mag Xtra.

I adjusted the ph of this primordial soup to 6.26 and served it fresh! Janet took in about 5 quarts before there was run off.

I removed one of the bandaids on Janet. While the knuckle hasn't healed completely, the stem still grows. Would putting a little honey on the knuckles help in her healing? I'm not asking this rhetorically; would this work?

Many of her leaves' tips have brown spots. I'll put a little distance between her and the lights.

j1-030923.jpg
j2-030923.jpg

Watered Janet today. Added two tbs. of Instagreen to 2 gallons of water and adjusted the pH to 6.25.

Janet took in about five quarts before there was runoff. She had a number of yellow leaves, hence the Instagreen.

Back
Top Bottom