Doctor Trevor's Blue Dream & Blue Crack (Shirley & Laurie) May 2024

Doctor Trevor

What strain is it?
Plant #1, Blue Dream (Shirley). Description: 2% CBD, 20% THC, Sativa dominant. I picked this strain as I've had great luck with it in the past. It's become the standard.
Plant #2, Blue Crack (Laurie). Description: 0% CBD, 22% THC, Sativa dominant. First time I'm using this strain. I picked it because I like the color of it in the photo: https://theseedfair.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/blue-crack-2-e1641500414213.png.webp. Its affects include: Body High, Happy, Calming, Relaxation, Hungry, Creative, Focused, Productive.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Dimensions of grow space? 48” x 48” x 72”
Light: Mars-Hydro TS-3000
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil, what is in your mix? Foxfarm Ocean Forest
If soil, What size pot? 1 pint (to be transpotted to a one gallon Smart pot at a later date, and then to a ten gallon pot)
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75 degrees F
RH of Room/cab? not controlled; I aim for about 45% with a small humidifier
How often are you watering? every 3 or 4 days, as needed
Type and strength of nutes used? Foxfarm Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom, following FF schedule.

On Saturday, 5/4/24, I submerged one of each seed in filtered water for fourteen hours. On Sunday, 5/5, I placed them in damp paper towel and kept them damp and dark.

Today, 5/8/24, I observed that both seeds has tap roots between a quarter and a third inch. I drilled numerous holes in two pint-sized food containers and filled them with FFOF. I gave each point about a half cup of water and let it sit for a bit (to let the water spread about). I punched half in holes in each pot and gently placed the tap roots in their designated pots.

Both pots are in their tent. I set the light on low with an 18/6 hour on/off schedule. The pots are about 2.5 feet away from the light.

I'll be giving them lights spritzes from a plant sprayer for four or five days. From there, I'll see about changing the watering schedule.

Come On, Get Happy!

S&L1-050824.jpeg

S&L2-050824.jpeg

S&L3-050824.jpeg

Today, I stopped spritzing Shirley and Laurie and began actual watering. Each plant took four ounces of water given to them in 1 ounce increments. There was a little bit of run-off and I'm happy with that. Said water was pH-adjusted to 6.4. I will continue this until Sunday when I will introduce her to nutes.

I also turned up the light. Until today, my Mars-Hydro TS-3000 was set at its lowest setting. It's now set at half power. In a week, I'll bring it up to full power.

And now, your ear worm.

Back
Top Bottom