Doctor Trevor

What strain is it? CBD Cream & Cheese
Description: 18% CBD, 22% THC, Sativa dominant
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Dimensions of grow space? 48” x 48” x 72”
Light: Mars-Hydro TS-3000
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil, what is in your mix? Foxfarm Ocean Forest
If soil, What size pot? 1 pint (to be transpotted to a one gallon Smart pot at a later date, and then to a ten gallon pot)
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75 degrees F
RH of Room/cab? not controlled; I aim for about 45% with a small humidifier
How often are you watering? every 3 or 4 days, as needed
Type and strength of nutes used? Foxfarm Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom, following FF schedule.

Last Saturday (10/28), I started germination on two seeds, sticking them in water for fourteen hours. Afterwards, I did the paper towel thing, keeping them damp. On Halloween, one of the seeds had a half inch tap root; I named her Anastasia and planted her in a pint-sized pot filled with Foxfarm Ocean Forest. I placed her in her tent with an 18/6 light schedule. Due to the recent cold front, I keep a space heater on low in the grow room.

Her sister seed has shown no initiative to grow so I started a third seed on Halloween. I let her soak for fourteen hours before placing her in the paper towel. This morning, there was no sign of life from this one so I took both seeds in distilled water for five hours before returning them to their paper towel. The 'youngest' of the two seeds looks like a tap root might be trying to break out of its shell.

I've been watering Anastasia via spray bottle, squirting her every few hours; today, she has broken ground. The light in her tent is at 50% power for now. If her sisters fail to grow, she will be an only child and I will move her to a one gallon pot, followed by a ten gallon pot. We'll see what happens.

Anastasia is slowly growing. I continue spritzing her with water and will likely increase her water by Wednesday or Thursday. After next weekend, I will feed her FF nutes.

I turned up the grow light to 75% power. I'll probably bring it up to 100% in a week.

Today is Anastasia's first feeding. The family's gathered for this event. Many brought food. Uncle Stanley brought his clarinet; I threatened to beat him with it; he's just not good at it!

I prepared a quart of nute solution, consisting of:
1.5 ts Big Bloom;
.5 ts Terpinator;
a few drops of CalMag Xtra;
.5 tb molasses;
.25 tb Instagreen;
.25 tb Wholly Mack;
.25 tb Boomerang.

The mix was adjusted to a pH of 6.31.
a1-111123.jpeg

On Monday, I watered Anastasia with water that was pH-adjusted to 6.36.

Today, I fed her a nute solution consisting of:
1.5 ts Big Bloom;
.5 ts Terpinator;
.5 tb molasses;
.25 tb Instagreen;
.25 tb Wholly Mack;
.25 tb Boomerang.

The mix was adjusted to a pH of 6.31.

I noticed green spots in her spot. I may have had this with a past plant, but it was a few weeks further in to the growth. Is this mold? Moss? Should I do anything about it?

a1-111523.jpeg
a2-111523.jpeg

Wednesday (11/15) was watering day for Anastasia. I adjusted the pH on a pint of water to 6.37 and gently poured it in Anastasia's pot. She took in about five ounces before there was run off.

Today (11/17) was feeding day. I prepared a quart of nute solution consisting of:

1.5 ts Big Bloom;
.5 ts Terpinator;
.5 tb molasses;
.25 tb Instagreen;
.25 tb Wholly Mack;
.25 ts Boomerang.

The pH was adjusted to 6.33. I gently poured an ounce at a time in the soil until there was run off (just over 4 ounces).

Things look good.

Last Sunday (11/19) was watering day. pH adjusted to 6.39. She took about 4.5 ounces before there ws run off.

(11/15) was watering day for Anastasia. I adjusted the pH on a pint of water to 6.37 and gently poured it in Anastasia's pot. She took in about five ounces before there was run off.

Today (11/17) was feeding day. I prepared a quart of nute solution consisting of:

1.5 ts Big Bloom;
.5 ts Terpinator;
.5 tb molasses;
.25 tb Instagreen;
.25 tb Wholly Mack;
.25 ts Boomerang.

The pH was adjusted to 6.33. I gently poured an ounce at a time in the soil until there was run off (a ounces). Anna took about five ounces before run-off. She's had a grow spurt in the last two days and grew more than she did the week before that.

On 11/23 (Thanksgiving Day), I watered Anastasia. She took in about 5 ounces (pH 6.39) before there was run-off.

Today (11/25) I prepared a quart of nute solution, consisting of:
1.5 ts Big Bloom;
.5 ts Grow Big;
.25 tb Wholly Mack;
.25 ts Boomerang;
.5 ts Terpinator;
.5 tb molasses;
.25 tb Instagreen.
The pH was adjusted to 6.31

Anna took about five ounces before there was run-off.

I'm curious/concerned about the moss growing in the pot, just below the soil's surface. Is it a probhlem? Should I transpot it not? The roots are growing nicely, so I don't see a problem.

a1-112523.jpeg
a2-112523.jpeg

On Wednesday (11/29), I watered Anastasia. Her soil took about five ounces of pH adjusted water (6.30).

The following day, I transpotted to a one gallon cloth pot, filled with FF Ocean Forest. I gave the soil in the new pot some pH-adjusted water prior to the girl's move.

Today (12/2) I watered Anastasia. Due to recent temperature fluxuations, some of her leaves started turning yellow. I added two teaspoons of Instagreen to two quarts of water and adjusted the pH to 6.33. She took about a quart before there was runoff.

Today was watering day. I added one teaspoon of Instagreen to 2 quarts of water and adjusted the pH to 6.39. Anastasia took in just under five quarts before there was runoff.

Afterwards, I trimmed her top. You should've seen the look on her face.

Feeding day for Anastasia, the first since she was transpotted. I mixed a half gallon of nute solution, consisting of the following:

1 tb Big Bloom;
1 ts Grow Big;
1 ts Terpinator;
.125 ts CalMag Xtra;
1 tb molasses;
.5 tb Instagreen;
.5 tb Wholly Mackerel;
.5 ts Boomerang.

The pH was adjusted to 6.34
a-120623.jpeg

Last Friday, I watered Anastasia. I gave her 5.5 cups of pH-adjusted water (pH: 6.38). All went well.

Today, I fed her. I mixed a half gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
1 tb Big Bloom;
1 ts Grow Big;
1 ts Terpinator;
.125 ts CalMag Xtra;
1 tb molasses;
.5 tb Instagreen;
.5 tb Wholly Mackerel;
.5 ts Boomerang.

The pH was adjusted to 6.36. She took about six cups before there was run off (not counting the original runoff when I first started feeding).

I'm noticing unusual yellowing on some of the leaves (see photos). Not sure what's causing it. It's not the usual nitrogen deficiency.

a1-121023.jpeg
a2-121023.jpeg

Thus past Tuesday (12/12), I watered Anastasia. There was a lot of early runoff. pH was 6.29.

Today was feeding day. I prepared a gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tb Big Bloom;
1 tb Grow Big;
2 ts Terpinator;
.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
2 tb molasses;
1 tb Instagreen;
1 tb Wholly Mackerel;
1 ts Boomerang;
2 ts Microbe Brew.
pH was adjusted to 6.36

Anastasia's soil seems very dry. There is run-off very early on (this is not the first time). I figure the soil needs a heavy watering and will submerge her pot in a pot of water for a few minutes. Hopefully, this will help.

On Sunday (12/17/23), I added a half ts of CalMag Xtra and and a tb of Instagreen to a gallon of water and adjusted the pH to 6.33. I placed Anastasia in this pot and slowly filled it with water. After five minutes, I pulled her out of the bath and watered the top of the cloth pot. Maybe a pint's worth.

Today (12/19/23), I prepared a gallon of nute solution consisting of:
2 tb Big Bloom;
1 tb Grow Big;
2 ts Terpinator;
.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
2 tb molasses;
1 tb Instagreen;
1 tb Wholly Mackerel;
1 ts Boomerang.
pH was adjusted to 6.39.

Anastasia didn't take too much of it before there was runoff. Maybe a pint.

Her LST continues as more stalks are popping up.

Haven't been keeping up with updating Anastasia's grow journal, but I have been taking care of her.

On December 21, I watered the poor confused girl. She took nearly five cups of pH adjusted water (pH 6.33).

On December 23, I prepared a gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
2 tb Big Bloom;
1 tb Grow Big;
2 ts Terpinator;
.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
2 tb molasses;
1 tb Instagreen;
1 tb Wholly Mackerel;
1 ts Boomerang.
pH was adjusted to 6.38.

She took in nearly a quart before there was runoff.

On December 25th, I flushed her. I mixed four gallons of water with 2 teaspoons of Flawless Flush. Adjusted the pH to something acceptable (didn't write it down).

Today, the 28th, I fed the girl. I mixed a half gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
1.5 ts Big Bloom;
1.5 ts Grow Big;
1 ts Terpinator;
.125 ts CalMag Xtra;
.5 tb Instagreen;
.5 tb Wholly Mackerel;
.5 ts Boomerang.
The pH was adjust to 6.34. She took in about five cups.

I'm noticing that Anastasia drinks more than previous plants. Her current feeding/watering schedule is every other day. In the past, it was every three days. Three days after the flush, her soil were pretty dry. Oh well....

I have been failing in updating this log, lately, but I have been taking care of Anastasia.

On January 1st, 2024, I indeed fed my girl with a nute solution consisting of:
I mixed a half gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
1.5 ts Big Bloom;
1.5 ts Grow Big;
1 ts Terpinator;
.125 ts CalMag Xtra;
.5 tb Instagreen;
.5 tb Wholly Mackerel;
.5 ts Boomerang.
The pH was adjust to 6.31. She took in four cups.

On 1/3, I watered her. Don't recall the pH but it was fine. She took in about 4.5 cups before there was run off.

Today, 1/5, I fed her. Prepared a gallon nute consisting of:
1 tb Big Bloom;
1 tb Grow Big;
1 tb Wholly Mackerel;
1 ts Boomerang;
2 ts Terpinator;
.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
1 ts Instagreen
2 ts Microbe Brew.

Anastasia is looking nice and healthy. Those mutant leaves still pop up but that's all good.

I'm supposed to switch the lights to 12/12 next week (if I follow the schedule). I will delay this for another two weeks and let her grow a little more. I'll also transpot her into a ten gallon pot before changing the light schedule.

Look! a photo!

a1-010524.jpeg

Once again, I'm taking care of Anastasia, yet failing to keep her log up to date. Here's the update:

January 7th, I watered her. Didn't write down the pH of the water, but it's fine. She took in about four cups before there was significant run-off.

On January 9th, I made a half gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
.5 tb Big Bloom;
.5 tb Grow Big;
.5 tb Wholly Mackerel;
.5 ts Boomerang;
1 ts Terpinator;
.125 ts CalMag Xtra;
.5 ts Instagreen.

The pH was adjusted to 6.4

She took in over five cups of this soup before there was run off. Thirsty, indeed!

January 11th was a watering day. Anastasia took in about 4.5 cups of water (pH: 6.5).

Today, January 13th, I made a half gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
.5 tb Big Bloom;
.5 tb Grow Big;
.5 tb Wholly Mackerel;
.5 ts Boomerang;
1 ts Terpinator;
.125 ts CalMag Xtra;
.5 ts Instagreen
1 ts Microbe Brew.
ph adjusted to 6.4. She took in about 4.5 cups.

My soil order should be in next Thursday. I'll be transplanting Ana into a ten gallon pot (my first time using a pot this size). High stress training will happen and then changing of the light hours. It should be fun.

For a review of this strain, CBD Cream & Cheese, visit: CBD Cream & Cheese

Okay... where did I leave off?

On January 15th, I watered Anastasia. She took in just under 5 cups of pH adjusted water (pH: 6.3).

On January 16th, I filled a ten gallon cloth pot half-way with FFOF and slowly poured .5 gallons of pH-adjusted water (6.3) on the soil.

On January 17th, I transpotted Ana into the ten gallon cloth pot. While there was a root ball, it was not as big and dense as I thought. I filled the pot with more soil and gave her an additional 1 gallon of water (pH: 6.3).

Today (1/22), I watered her again. She took in just over five quarts before there was run off.

She seems happy in her new home. I've ordered some trellis netting for the tent and will start HST on Thursday or Friday. This weekend, I will start feeding her nutes as well.
a1-012224.jpeg
a2-012224.jpeg
a3-012224.jpeg

Feeding day!

I prepared two gallons of nute solution, consisted of:
2 tb Big Bloom;
2 tb Grow Big;
2 tb Wholly Mackerel;
2 ts Boomerang;
4 ts Terpinator;
.5 ts CalMag Xtra;
2 tb Instagreen;
4 ts Microbe Brew.
The pH was adjusted to 6.4
Ana took in just over a gallon of solution... like a gallon and a cup.

She seems to have recovered from her traumatic experience yesterday. Those bright varigated leaves are still popping up.
a1-012724.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom