Doctor Trevor's CB Dutch Treat: Thelma & Louise

Watered the girls today, using water that was adjusted to a pH of 6.22. They look well; I may have to trim them again, in the next two weeks. They're getting bushy around the top, especially Thelma. She's getting bushier than a [/insert crude joke/] [/delete crude joke/]. [/apologize/].

Sorry!

Trichomes are getting milky. Buds are all over the place.

Feeding day for the girls!! I made a five gallon solution with the following nutes:

5 tbs Big Bloom;
5 ts Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
10 tb Terpinator;
1.25 CalMag Xtra;
2.5 ts Beastie Bloom.
pH of this love juice was adjusted to 6.26.

The girls each took about five quarts before there was run off.

Watered the girls, using water with a pH of 6.26.
I'm definitely going to have to trim Thelma again.

t1-102022.jpg
t2-102022.jpg
t3-102022.jpg

Feeding day for the girls!! I made a five gallon solution with the following nutes:

5 tbs Big Bloom;
5 ts Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
10 tb Terpinator;
1.25 CalMag Xtra;
2.5 ts Beastie Bloom.
pH of this love juice was adjusted to 6.26.

The girls each took about five quarts before there was run off.
Thelma is two or three weeks away from harvesting (I'm guessing). She will have to be flushed again (and probably trimmed). We'll see what happens.

t1-102422.jpg
t2-102422.jpg
t3-102422.jpg

Feeding day!!

I prepared five gallons of nute solution, using the following:
4.5 fl oz: Terpinator;
1.25 ts of Cal Mag Xtra;
2.5 ts of Cha-Ching;
5 fl oz molasses;
5 tb Big Bloom;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
.6 fl oz Atami Bloomtastic.

The girls are blooming big time, now. Not sure when I'll be harvesting, but it will be soon. Maybe in a week!
t1-103022.jpg

t2-103022.jpg

Today, I flushed the girls' soil. Each received a fifteen gallon watering, using 10tbs of Foxfarm Sledgehammer. I also added 3tbs of Insta-Green to the mix. Lacey and Thelma have been yellowing the past few days; Cagney is not!

Fed the girls today!

Prepared five gallons of nute solution, using:
5 tb Big Bloom;
5 ts Tiger Bloom;
10 tb Terpinator;
1.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
2.5 ts Cha-Ching;
14 ml Atami Bloombastic

The girls have had a difficult week regarding temperature and humidity. The tent will reach on the 80s F while the light is on. And drop down into the mid-sixties overnight. Humidity for the last few days was as high as 80%.

Unfortunately, I took the air conditioners down and took them to storage until next year. I was using a dehumidifier in the tent room, but that only did so much. Fortunately, the humidity broke today and the tent is now in the upper forties.

Trichomes are very milky. I expect to harvest this coming weekend.

And, to finish in an unrelated note: I tested positive for covid... again.

What the heck man, again totally different style & result, awesome, buddy spheres..

So how do you get the stem like that, is that a result from gradual uppotting to get a big rootball?

I'm assuming you're talking about the CB Dutch Treat (Thelma). She is just a big bushy plant. Ridiculously bushy.

As I started my work to feed the girls, I learned that I completely skipped their most recent watering. I blame my current bout with covid. And the wife has it now! Woo-hoo!

Today, I prepared five gallons of nute solution, using:
5 tb Big Bloom;
5 ts Tiger Bloom;
10 tb Terpinator;
1.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
2.5 ts Cha-Ching;
7 ml Atami Bloombastic (the last of the sample bottle).

that's all.

I remembered to water them this time!

I added three tablespoon of Insta-Green to five gallons of water and adjusted the pH to 6.25 and slowly watered them until there was run off (just over five quarts each). I'm beginning to wonder if I have to trim Thelma again; she getting bushy on the inside again.

I harvested the girls today. Each one was cut into thirds and are now hanging to dry. I'll start trimming them tomorrow and germinating the next batch on Monday.

Thank you, everyone, for your help and support.

Back
Top Bottom