Doctor Trevor's CB Dutch Treat: Thelma & Louise

Okay... On August 16th I flushed the girls; I just forgot to write it up here. I used 15 gallons of water mixed with 7.5 ts of Bush Doctor Sledgehammer. pH was adjusted to about 6.25.

Today was feeding day. I prepared a four gallon nute solution, consisted of:
4 tb Big Bloom;
2.6 tb Grow Big;
2.6 tb Tiger Bloom;
.5 cup molasses;
2.6 tb Terpinator;
1 ts CalMag Xtra;
2 ts Open Sesame.

pH was adjusted to 6.24.

The plants had grown considerably in the past week. They are not flowering yet; I am hoping the tent will be big enough for the three of them.

t2-082122.jpg
t1-082122.jpg
ctl1-082122.jpg

Today was watering day! Thelma took in about five quarts of water (pH: 6.25) before there was run off.

I changed the lighting schedule to be 12/12. Thelma, Cagney and Lacey are getting a little crowded in their tent and I'd like to pull on the reigns of their growth.

Today was feeding day. I prepared a four gallon nute solution, consisted of:
4 tb Big Bloom;
2.6 tb Grow Big;
2.6 tb Tiger Bloom;
.3 cup molasses;
2.6 tb Terpinator;
1 ts CalMag Xtra;
2 ts Open Sesame.

pH was adjusted to 6.26.

the tent is getting crowded.

Feeding time at the house!
Today, I made 4.5 gallons of nute solution consisting of:
3.5. tb. Big Bloom;
3tb. Grow Big;
3tb. Tiger Bloom;
1.25 ts CalMag.

things are looking good here.

t1-090522.jpg

Today was feeding day! Hooray!

I prepared five gallons of nute solution for the girls, consisting if:
5 tbs of Big Bloom;
3.3 tb Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
.5 cup molasses;
1.25 ts cal/mag;
10 tb Terpinator.

The girls are all looking healthy. Pistils are growing everywhere!

Trevor is happy!!!

Today, after 4+ weeks of curing, I finally tried Louise (the accidental auto). It was my first time trying this strain, CB Dutch Treat, and my first time smoking in over a year.

The strain has a high level of cbd (8%) and low level of thc (4%). I thought I should try a strain like this as I am a chronic pain sufferer.

After two or three short puffs, I felt the pain leave my body. It was that quick. Three hours later, I repeated myself. Pain levels are still low and manageable. My mind is very clear, as if I didn't use anything.

I can't give too much of a review of the flavor as any smoke triggers my gag reflex. There was notes of pine, which was nice.

I'll be making some gummies this week with the rest of Louise.

Today, after 4+ weeks of curing, I finally tried Louise (the accidental auto). It was my first time trying this strain, CB Dutch Treat, and my first time smoking in over a year.

The strain has a high level of cbd (8%) and low level of thc (4%). I thought I should try a strain like this as I am a chronic pain sufferer.

After two or three short puffs, I felt the pain leave my body. It was that quick. Three hours later, I repeated myself. Pain levels are still low and manageable. My mind is very clear, as if I didn't use anything.

I can't give too much of a review of the flavor as any smoke triggers my gag reflex. There was notes of pine, which was nice.

I'll be making some gummies this week with the rest of Louise.
Glad it's giving you some relief. Edibles sound like the way to go, have fun.

Feeding day!!!!

I prepared five gallons of nute solution, consisting of:
.5 cups molasses;
.5 cups Terpinator;
5 tb. Big Bloom;
3.3 tb Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
1.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
pH adjusted to 6.26.

Temp at the time of feeding was 72 degrees F. Humidity was 49%.

Pistols are forming everywhere. Thelma is a very bushy plant (shorter than C&L). I will probably have to lollipop her again, to a lesser degree than before.

t1-091722.jpg
t2-091722.jpg
girls-091722.jpg

Last night I flushed the girls. I mixed 2.66 ounces of Sledgehammer to 15 gallons of water, and slowly flushed each one.

The girls look healthy. I may have to trim them, again. I'm happy.

Feeding day for the girls!!!!

In five gallons of water, I added the following nutes:
.5 cups molasses;
.5 cups Terpinator;
5 tb. Big Bloom;
3.3 tb Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
1.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
pH adjusted to 6.24.

I noticed a lot of yellow palm leaves since the flush. I can only guess that NYC tap water is completely devoid of calcium and magnesium (the water is soft, FWIW). I'll use some cal/mag xtra at the next flush... and every feeding and watering in the future.

yellow.jpg

FYI, That doesn't look like a cal-mag issue. It looks more like general nutrient deficiency (N) or possibly over/under watering.

Today was watering day!

I added 2.33 fl ounces of Grotek's Insta-Green, a nitrogen supplement, to five gallons of water and let them drink up. The girls show signs of being overwatered; I would've waited another day or two before doing it, but I felt it important to give them the nitrogen.

I'll let the soil dry out before feeding them again.

Today was watering day. I mixed 2.33 fl ounces of Insta-Green in five gallons of water (ph adjusted to 6.24). Each plant received about four quarts before there was run off.

After the next feeding, I will trim inside the plants. I doubt there is much air circulation inside them.
t2-100422.jpg
t3-100422.jpg
t1-100422.jpg
l1-100221.jpg
l3-100422.jpg
l2-100422.jpg

Trichomes are getting milky. I'm happy about that!

Watered the girls and trimmed the daylights out of them. They have outgrown the tent (in width); I was concerned that mold would start.

While doing so, the edibles kicked in and got me thinking, "Can fish catch pneumonia?"

t1-100822.jpg

Feeding day!
I mixed the following nutes in five gallons of water:
5 tbs Big Bloom;
5 ts Grow Big;
3.3 tb Tiger Bloom;
10 tb. Terpinator;
1.25 ts CalMag Xtra;
2.5 ts Beastie Bloom.

The pH of this punchbowl of joy was adjusted to 2.6

The girls took a little less than usual before there was run-off, about 5 quarts each. I'm guessing they didn't need the usual 6 as, since I trimmed the shit out of them, they don't need as much as before.

Back
Top Bottom