Doctor Trevor's Blue Dream: Marcia, Jan & Cindy

Feeding day for the girls. I prepared a gallon of solution for each of them, containing:
1 tb. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Grow Big;
2 ts. Tiger Bloom;
2 ts. Terpinator;
1/4 ts. Cal Mag Xtra;
1/2 ts Open Sesame;

The spotting on the leaves is showing up again. Unless I'm mistaken, it's calcium/magnesium deficiency. I'm continuing with the CalMag.

j1-030322.jpg

Today was watering day. I prepared three gallons of water, adding two tablespoons of unsulfured molasses and an eighth of a teaspoon of Cal Mag extra. All was pH-adjustred to 6.2-6.25.

I thought I'd give the molasses a shot to help the soil. We'll see what happens.

Oh, and I tested positive for covid.

Ola dr. Just something I have noticed is that you basically have dead leaves still on your girls. Rather remove them as your plants will put a good deal of their energy into trying to heal the leaves. Let them focus on the healthy bits. Just my 2c. Great looking plants and well done on getting jan back to normal:thumb::thumb:

Temp is slightly high but not bad but combined with that rh it's hard on your ladles.
This chart is approximate but it'll give you an idea of the rh and temp combo you should be aiming for.
Can you get it up above 35?

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220309-104413_Google.jpg
Ahh thanks for this @Bill284 now I have a chart to work with in my cabinet:):thanks:

Today was watering day. I prepared three gallons of water, adding two tablespoons of unsulfured molasses and an eighth of a teaspoon of Cal Mag extra. All was pH-adjustred to 6.2-6.25.

I thought I'd give the molasses a shot to help the soil. We'll see what happens.

Oh, and I tested positive for covid.
Hope you're feeling better soon dr those girls need you ;)

Ola dr. Just something I have noticed is that you basically have dead leaves still on your girls. Rather remove them as your plants will put a good deal of their energy into trying to heal the leaves. Let them focus on the healthy bits. Just my 2c. Great looking plants and well done on getting jan back to normal:thumb::thumb:

Someone told me to not remove the dying leaves. Let them fall off on their own.

Someone told me to not remove the dying leaves. Let them fall off on their own.
Only if they have pests.
Otherwise let them fall off naturally no matter how dry and ugly.
Any issues travel as soon as you pull a leaf off.
Moldy or pests Otherwise let them stay.
Hey Doc hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

thanks everyone. I don't have any symptoms really. If not for taking the test, yesterday, I'd never know. Good thing I took it. I was planning on going to a big gathering on Saturday.

Feeding day for the girls. I prepared a gallon of solution for each of them, containing:
1 tb. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Grow Big;
2 ts. Tiger Bloom;
2 ts. Terpinator;
1/4 ts. Cal Mag Xtra;
1/2 ts. Open Sesame;
2 tb. Molasses.

All looks good with the three. Photos in a few days.

Watered the girls today and gave them some Sensei CalMax in their drink (1/4 teaspoon per gallon). I'm guessing that this will be a regular nute for them. I was under the assumption a dose or two would be enough.

It ain't.

c1-041222.jpg
m2-041222.jpg
m1-041222.jpg
c2-041222.jpg
j1-041222.jpg
j2-041222.jpg

Fed the girls today. I prepared a gallon of solution for each of them, containing:
1 tb. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Grow Big;
2 ts. Tiger Bloom;
2 ts. Terpinator;
1/4 ts. Cal Mag Xtra;
1/2 ts. Open Sesame;
2 tb. Molasses.

pH was adjusted through out.

The three are looking very good.

Watered the girls this morning. Each drank just under a gallon of pH-adjusted water before there was run-off.

The pistils are light in color and plentiful. Sugar leaves are coming it nicely. Should be a great harvest.

I have not seen any nana's on Cindy. I've been afraid she'd go hermie on me after she fell, but all looks good.

m1-041922.jpg
m2-041922.jpg
c1-041922.jpg
c2-041922.jpg
j1-041922.jpg
j2-041922.jpg

They're looking pretty Doc. Nice and frosty.

I'll likely lollipop them with their next feeding.

I thought they'd be bigger than this. Blue Dream is supposed to grow up to five feet. These are about half that. Still, I'll get more bud out of these than from any of my previous plants.

How far along in flower are they? When you lollipop, do you cut off the lower buds or just the leaves?

I try to start from the bottom middle and work my way up. It is easier to see what will not hit the light if you can work from the inside of the plant.

Fed the girls today. I prepared a gallon of nute solution for each of them, containing:
1 tb. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Grow Big;
2 ts. Tiger Bloom;
2 ts. Terpinator;
1/4 ts. Cal Mag Xtra;
1/2 ts. Beastie Bloom;
2 tb. Molasses.

I also lollipopped the girls. I wasn't as aggressive in doing it this time as I was in the past and left more leaves on. Marcia didn't need much trimming at all. Jan was very bushy; I spent more time lollipopping her than her two sisters combined. Yup, Jan was a bushy as [INSERT DISGUSTING JOKE][QUICKLY DELETE DISGUSTING JOKE][APOLOGIZE].

Sorry.

No signs of Cindy hermying. Didn't see any nanas on this one, but I'll keep looking.

Fed the girls today. I prepared a gallon of nute solution for each of them, containing:
1 tb. Big Bloom;
2 ts. Grow Big;
2 ts. Tiger Bloom;
2 ts. Terpinator;
1/4 ts. Cal Mag Xtra;
1/2 ts. Beastie Bloom;
2 tb. Molasses.

I also lollipopped the girls. I wasn't as aggressive in doing it this time as I was in the past and left more leaves on. Marcia didn't need much trimming at all. Jan was very bushy; I spent more time lollipopping her than her two sisters combined. Yup, Jan was a bushy as [INSERT DISGUSTING JOKE][QUICKLY DELETE DISGUSTING JOKE][APOLOGIZE].

Sorry.

No signs of Cindy hermying. Didn't see any nanas on this one, but I'll keep looking.
Hey Doc that was hilarious. :rofl:
Garden looks fantastic, hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom