Dr. Trevor's Northern Lights: The Saga Of Betty & Wilma

Last night I fed the girls a nute solution of:

1 tb of Big Bloom;
2 ts of Tiger Bloom;
2 ts Grow Big;
2 ts Terpinator;
1/2 ts Open Sesame;
per gallon of water.

Wilma drank about 5 quarts of the solution before the was runoff. Betty , surprisingly, drank 7 quarts. I say surprisingly as the two plants are the same size and strain and have been given the same care.

Today I lollipopped both of them. I suspect their tent won't be big enough in their final weeks.

Here are the pics.
B1-073121.jpg
B2-073121.jpg
W1-073121.jpg
W2-073121.jpg

Last night, I watered the girls. Both Betty and Wilma took nearly a gallon of pH-adjusted water before there was run off.

I noticed that I overtrained Betty's main stalk and it broke. It did not break off; the green bark is keeping it together.

Oh, and I changed the lights over. Twelve hours veg and bloom lights on. Then off.
W1-080421.jpg
W2-080421.jpg
B1-080421.jpg

B2-080421.jpg

Today was feeding day. And the girls were hungry!

Each received a gallon of nute solution, consisting of the following:
3 ts of Big Bloom;
2 ts of Tiger Bloom;
2 tb of Terpinator;
.5 ts of Beastie Bloom (hopefully I'm starting this too early).

pH of the solution was adjusted to 6.2.

I've started Betty and Wilma on a four day feeding/watering cycle (as opposed to the previous 5-day cycle). We'll see how this works.

THIS IS FROM YESTERDAY. I FORGOT TO CLICK 'POST REPLY.'

Wilma and Betty both needed water. And water was what I gave them!

I prepared a gallon of pH-adjusted water for each of them. Both plants too about 3.5 gallon s before there was significant drainage.

I trimmed some of the popcorn buds from Wilma; Betty didn't have too much in this department. I'm guessing that Barney wanted her tightly trimmed.

Today, I fed the girls. I prepared each a nute solution consisting of the following in a gallon of water:

3 ts of Big Bloom;
2 ts of Grow Big
2 ts of Tiger Bloom;
2 tb of Terpinator;
.5 ts of Beastie Bloom.

pH of the solution was adjusted to, just over, 6.2.

Each of the girls drank about 3.5 quarts before there was runoff.

Today I flushed the girls. I mixed eight ounces of Clearex in ten gallons of water and flushed Betty. I then flushed her with six gallons of plain water. I did the same with Wilma. I did it this way as I did not have enough Clearex for only twenty gallons.

Trichomes are forming. I'm happy with that.

Unfortunately, Wilma's main stalk is two thick and rigid to bend down for LST purposes.

Buds are forming everywhere! Woo-hoo! I'm trimming the popcorn buds.
W2-081921.jpg
W1-081921.jpg
B&W-081921.jpg
B2-081921.jpg
B1-081921.jpg

I can't believe I ignored the girls a whole week. I don't know what happened, but I completely lost track of time. Fortunately, they were suffering from seven days without water or nutes. I'm guessing it's because I saturated the soil real well when I flushed them.

I mixed a one gallon nute solution for both Betty and Wilma, using the following:

3 ts of Big Bloom;
2 ts of Grow Big
2 ts of Tiger Bloom;
2 tb of Terpinator;
.5 ts of Beastie Bloom.

Each of the girls drank about 3.5 quarts before there was runoff.

I removed many of the wire on Betty, used for LST. The higher stalks are still tied; the lower ones, not so much.
W1-082821.jpg
W2-082821.jpg
B1-082821.jpg
B2-082821.jpg
B3-082821.jpg

Today, I watered the girls. Mixing up some pH-adjusted water, I gave Betty about three quarts before there was runoff. And four quarts to Wilma.

Trichomes are still clear. The pistols are changing color.

Last Sunday, I prepared a nute solution of the following in a gallon of water (for each of the girls):

3 ts of Big Bloom;
2 ts of Grow Big
2 ts of Tiger Bloom;
2 tb of Terpinator;
.5 ts of Beastie Bloom.

Both Wilma and Betty drank about three quarts before there was run-off.

Today, I watered both of 'em, using pH adjusted water. Wilma drank about three quarts; Betty drank a little more. Both seem very healthy. The pistols are still turning brown; the trichomes are still pretty clear.

W1-090921.jpg
W2-090921.jpg
B1-090921.jpg
B2-090921.jpg

It was feeding day for Betty and Wilma. For each of them, I prepared a gallon of nute solution, consisting of:
1 tb of Big Bloom;
2 ts of Tiger Bloom;
2 tb of Terpinator;
.5 ts of Beastie Bloom;
.25 ts of CalMag Xtra. (I noticed spotting and some curling leaves).

the solution's pH was adjusted to about 6.2

I trimmed a few leaves that were covering the flowers. Other than that, everything is under control.
B1-091921.jpg
B2091921.jpg
W1-091921.jpg
W2-091921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom