Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape

Morning Scrubby, what's happening in your world today? Hope the ladies are doing good. Got the week off and a couple plants to cut, can't wait to have a steady supply of hb produce. I've tried some testers and oh boy! i don't even want to smoke my dispensary stuff anymore. I thought that stuff was pretty good too. Have a good one bud.

Theres a light company who's owner is a shitbag. The company name rhymes with flatinum lol

want a little cheese??? lol

How hard is it to do your own research? I'm glad I dont have to answer questions lol

I get what you're saying,, why would I ask a question in his Q&A thread. You're a rocket scientist aren't ya. Probably a reason why you are a jarhead.

20150721_070226.jpg
20150721_070215.jpg
20150721_070202.jpg
20150721_070155.jpg
20150719_110525.jpg
20150719_110514.jpg

About 4 weeks left or so. The one in the front right will be done earlier im thinking cuz the calyxes are getting huge and the pistils are turning, but, we'll see. The back right ones buds are staying small but Im pretty sure its gonna be a 10 weeker. The back left one seems to be a mix of the two so I have no opinion on her lol. The jack skellington is just starting to flower in earnest and is stretching nicely. Blah blah high brix is awesome blah blah...you've all heard it all before lmao. Nice plants, im happy

Props because the more the merrier...

Nice plants, bro. Frosty nugs, blah, blah, wish I could grow that, blah, blah, what's your secret, blah, blah, nothing better than homegrown, blah, blah, Doc's Kit, blah, blah, puke!

Repeat.

:Namaste:

Hey scrubby,,, have you ever grown anything, good, in something other than Doc's? You know, in something that wasn't made for you, with instructions.

You've got mad skills man.. Love the plants

Well, one of the RDs got OG drench this morning in preparation for the big chop. Ill give her this week and if she dont do much shes coming down this weekend.
The other 2 just got water and the Jack skellington got cat drench. The jack was prepped a few days ago with a super drench. She's already making lots and lots of resin and the buds are developing nicely. She's still stretching as well :)
Ill be busy for the next few weeks as I'll be building a house for a friend so the only updates, if any, will be on the weekends.
The glory of 420 mag is long gone so my days here are numbered. Ill keep this journal up until ive harvested all the rare darknesses but after that im out. It's been a trip and ive learned alot and for that I'm grateful. Thanks to everyone who followed my grows and for all the help you've given me. :peace: :)

Back
Top Bottom