The Tard Goes High Brix

20160203_191820.jpg
20160203_191835.jpg

Dinachem coming down today. RIP beautiful lady, and thank you for what youre about to give me...and a select few friends lol :)

Let the trim begin! :goodjob:

Looking Swell! How much do you think she will put out, 8 or 10 ounces?

This is the best part of growing :thumb:
Vaping is great, practically no stink of combustion!

Vlad:bongrip:

Looking Swell! How much do you think she will put out, 8 or 10 ounces?

This is the best part of growing :thumb:
Vaping is great, practically no stink of combustion!

Vlad:bongrip:

Im thinking more like 4 or 5 Vlad! The 8-10 ounce plants will be my next round cuz I'm going for 2 lbs in my tent!

Wow Tard!

What a beauty! If your friends are still alive after the human testing, make sure you buy them a shot of espresso to get their vitals back online lol.

I'm way too excited to hear the final report to be fair and openminded. I've been eyeing this strain for a while now. Chem 91 x Guava Chem sounds too good to be true but dinafem has a very good rep so I have to believe it is true lol.

I'm waiting on pins and needles for your smokem report my friend. Stellar grow! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Wow Tard!

What a beauty! If your friends are still alive after the human testing, make sure you buy them a shot of espresso to get their vitals back online lol.

I'm way too excited to hear the final report to be fair and openminded. I've been eyeing this strain for a while now. Chem 91 x Guava Chem sounds too good to be true but dinafem has a very good rep so I have to believe it is true lol.

I'm waiting on pins and needles for your smokem report my friend. Stellar grow! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Yeah, and that was the last of those seeds I had. If this stuff is killer im definitely going to have to get some more and make it a staple. It looks like a perfect candidate for scroging too

Another awesome chop!

Top of the day to ya Tard, brotha , that herb looks mighty tasty , how long before you try it....ya OK....:thumb:
Anyhow pal, ya got me thinken of the watering difficulties i have. Ya know what would make it easier for me....would be just a length of 3/4-1" hose coming off the end of the can i use now!!Maybe the last 2-3 feet or so be rigid somehow, like maybe one of those car wash wands,....dunno, what ya think? Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom