Wonder Woman Kinda Bonsai Tree

finailly decieded to measure her
1457272513526.jpg

1457272430764.jpg

Gave her a hair cut to expose more of bud sites to direct light and cleared away some dead from with in that mess
1457272375751.jpg

1457272335092.jpg

1457272297724.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the pictures

Well due unforeseen pooo I'm going to have too chop this beaut early but I still got awhile but it needs to be dry by the 15th so only a couple weeks thank god. But my smiles both got chopped today so I can lower my lights and get the most outta her for sure bye bye autos I didn't baby her for all this fml somedays. Smile auto strain is pretty awesome cool smells like a rose, mines crazy crystaly can't wait for it to cure. I dried one and rosin pressed it though. Amazing visual head high amazing if thats your high, I'm in love. Kannabia seed co smile automatic. They coulda went longer :( O ya wonder woman smells like a cat ladies house if stink is your thing also she has already tons of cloudy trics.

Bummer my friend... Hope all is well. You have grown some tremendously beautiful plants. :high-five:

p.s. I smoked some herb last summer that the dude I got it from called "Cat Box" Im wondering if wonder woman could have been it!?!?! Ill have to track some of them beans down and try it. :thumb:

I am having guests and my room is silent as long as the doors closed but once it's open its over. I don't want then knowing something. Next time has to go better anyways.

Ouch.. Plan an impromptu back yard weekend campout! Lolz. :cheesygrinsmiley: Shhh. I wont tell nobody.. :high-five:

It's a multiple month visit I am content but it still sucks

Well Im sure we will all be here anxiously awaiting whatever you decide to grow next. you do a great job in the canna cultivation department my friend. More bonzais please! :high-five: :Namaste: :)

how many gallons is the pot? i only use 4 gal, and, 5 gal smart pots. but, i do have one thats about 25 gal, that i could try. more roots equals more yield, for sure. this is a skunk family plant, you have here. nirvanna is what i have been growing, mostly. i have no complaints, on any of their gear, that i have grown. this looks like it will give you good smoke. try and resist cutting to soon, tho.

It's not as skunky as I had hoped for more cat lady. I am checking my drying times now so I can reverse the last possible day to harvest, if there was a way I'd leave her for certain. The pot is a feed bucket with some holes in the bottom and a whole big bag of ocean Forrest so 35 lbs or whatever it was. This strain is litterally covered in bud but they are small but the number of them is pure crazy. I'm going to defoliate her the rest of the way and expose what the camera has missed before I cut her down but we still got sometiime, just wanted to throw that out there

Back
Top Bottom