Kanizas Sweet Deep Grapefruit Halloween Start

kanizas

Hey everyone I'm trying to figure out the picture part of this and will throw a few out soon. I'm still working on my grow space and improving everything.

Consider putting as much of the following information as possible to start the thread with.

What strain is it? Sweet deep grapefruit Dina fem
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80/20 I/s I believe
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Almost 8 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long? Plan to flower jan 1
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox farm ocean forest
If soil... What size pot? 30+ I think whole bag of soil
Size of light? 4 ft 8 bulb t5 mixed spectrum to include 460 nm and 10000k and normal grow
Is it aircooled? Cabinet to come with ventilation
Temp of Room/cab? 77-82
RH of Room/cab? Around 40
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? Spider mites treatment is on the way.
How often are you watering? Less then once a week
Type and strength of ferts used? Go box just arrived

This info will make it much easier for accurate help to be given when needed and keep the members interested in your grow.

Re: Kanizas growing adventures

So I'm positive I topped too early for future notes to self. But next time will get better. Any and all comments welcome.
image35527.jpg
image35529.jpg

I have arrived! Welcome man, glad to have you over here. Looks like a decent start, humidity could be higher, but is fine, temps are right in line. Plant looks decent. Looks like you have a mutation or something with that leaf on the lower right. What makes you think you topped too early? Just curious.

Raised my light better top view
image35534.jpg
Just rather have a couple more branches. The first single fan leaves ha 2 on one side, and there are 3 on top not just one. She has 9 tops I FIM broke one off trying to bend it up. or there would be 10 oops! Here's her stem! My lights mixed an will get all red but 1 10000k and the led bar 460nm. I hope it works out like I have in my head
image35533.jpg
image35532.jpg

Yeah, you can get a cheap HID setup if you wanted to. Might be worth getting some CFLs to help out. The T5 won't have a ton of penetration, so any help is good.

A couple ounces would be nice indeed. I don't know that my expectations would exceed 2 ounces per plant under T5s but I am interested to see what kind of results you get.

Thank you but in this one makes we wanna cry right now I got seeds from a friend long ago and they were marked and everything but they are old so who knows. However all is not lost if figure out how to keep it's pollen to try breeding out. Gotta look more into it but until my next one sprouts and I build a cabinet I got time. Ha I notice another freaky leaf today
image35569.jpg

Back
Top Bottom