Hootel's White Widow Fem Autos & Dark Angel

They are in 2 Gal pots. 8" diameter and 8" deep. I have a 5 Gal ready to go for the next run. Over 360 - 1/16" holes all around and a bunch of 1/2" holes on the bottom.
Have you considered using the fabric smart pots? I swear by them :)

I hope your right snarly, I just switched one room with them. I was to cheap before, when you own a shit load of pots you get stubborn lol.
You will like them. I sit mine on racks above the saucer so I can water until there is 10% or so runoff. The bottom of the pots are above the runoff, so they get air all around the pots. I water when the pots are light, with my 3 gal I water about every 5 days or so.
The other nice thing is you can wash the pots for re-use. I add bleach to the wash to be safe. :thumb:

BTW, when I got my ThcBiomed clones, I threw them directly into 3 gal smart pots. They loved it! Harvested around 11 oz dry from 3 plants in a 2x4 tent under LED, with 2 week veg and from 56 -63 days flower, different strains.

Well today is the day... My first harvest! The WW has been in the closet since Sunday at noonish and when I wake up, I'm chopping them down. I will update with wet weights.

Well today is the day... My first harvest! The WW has been in the closet since Sunday at noonish and when I wake up, I'm chopping them down. I will update with wet weights.
Awesome man! Can't wait to hear the results :)
Have fun!

Coffee n herb now your speaking my language, can't wait to see the rest of this grow it's looking so dank.

i do better ... i have some herb that has a very strong roasted coffee smell ... i was told its Amnesia but i doubt it cause of the heavy indica high and lungexpansion ... but that smell ....

Well the deed is done! It was a blast!
420-magazine-mobile28151470.jpg

Half way through the first one!
420-magazine-mobile765743383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile996693023.jpg

No 2 (no midway pics)
420-magazine-mobile711748721.jpg

All boxed up
420-magazine-mobile1112613339.jpg

I really thought I would have more room to manuever stuff after these 2 were out but the 3 DA's take up the space pretty good, just a little more air flow.
420-magazine-mobile759949172.jpg

Its feeding day tomorrow for them, day 18 of flower (started counting after stretch) day 34 since flip. Will post selfies tomorrow while feeding.

Back
Top Bottom