The Tard Goes High Brix

Yesterday
20160215_053531.jpg
20160215_053539.jpg

Today
20160214_173612.jpg
20160214_173626.jpg

The difference a day makes in good soil :)

Hi Brother Tard!

Sorry I've been away for a bit. You're harvest and newlings are spectacular my friend! I'm in awe! Hopefully some day soon I'll get to share a spliff with bud. By the way, now I'm a little jelly LOL!:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Good day Tard....I answered your Q on my thread brotha! About the "Kit" costs.

Yup, I appreciate it bro! A friend from my home town in Canada wants to give Docs kit a go. He's already a great grower but it aint HB and you can tell lol

Yup, I appreciate it bro! A friend from my home town in Canada wants to give Docs kit a go. He's already a great grower but it aint HB and you can tell lol

Ya, you should maybe tell your friend that , the cost of the "kit" is not the issue ....it's the shipping costs that kill us up here in Canada. My one order not long ago ....the shipping was almost as much as the supplies I got. If he gets a kit, tries it and wants to keep at it, he should look at getting stuff from Doc in bulk like I do now....it's way better, cuz your not paying shipping costs all the time! Cheers Tard!

If you're going to grow with Doc's gear, I HIGHLY recommend getting bulk...period. With more product on hand I feel more free to experiment a little. I'm on my third full run and my plants looks better than they ever have, and while I still follow the directions, I do it differently than I did my first run.

:cool:

If you're going to grow with Doc's gear, I HIGHLY recommend getting bulk...period. With more product on hand I feel more free to experiment a little. I'm on my third full run and my plants looks better than they ever have, and while I still follow the directions, I do it differently than I did my first run.

:cool:

I dont follow directions..ask MrsZ :)

I recommend in bulk too..

Now that it's had a cure, it has a SUPER strong skunk lemon scent and the flavor is pretty much the same. Its a real hard hitter and soooooth!!! Then it mellows to a fantastic body numbness with the ability to have a good laugh ha ha. Sorry im high af right now...the strong high lasts a good hour and a half and the other hour or so is very relaxing before you realize you're not high any more so.....smoke again!!!! :) lol

Back
Top Bottom