Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

New veg area mostly set up, still need to panda film the walls but I needed to get the plants out of the other room so here it is as of now!
420-magazine-mobile226541102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1587621676.jpg

I can't wait to see what you do in there. An order of magnitude jump....easy. The future is very bright over at your place.

Thanks Doc I appreciate it! This is my first time setting up a grow room and its been a good learning experience to say the least! Im very excited to see what potential I have

Looking awesome Kid! I'm super jealous of your new grow space and looking forward to seeing it filled with loads of colas! :high-five:

Nice to see ya Ween, thank you for the kind words! Im very grateful to be able to do this and have this space to grow in and I can't wait to see my first run in here!

That's what I'm talkin about! Beautiful room! I can't wait to see what happens in there.....

It's all coming together finally I'm super stoked to get this first run going in there!

How long would you say to run a test cycle? 24 hours?

I'd do 3 full cycles. Pay careful attention to highs and lows....but very careful attention to what happens to rH when the lights shut off. It's not uncommon for it to spike very high for an hour or two. Make sure your Dehuey can keep up.

I've seen many rooms that form condensation after the lights go off....and this is not only dangerous for PM, but can harm electronics.

I'd do 3 full cycles. Pay careful attention to highs and lows....but very careful attention to what happens to rH when the lights shut off. It's not uncommon for it to spike very high for an hour or two. Make sure your Dehuey can keep up.

I've seen many rooms that form condensation after the lights go off....and this is not only dangerous for PM, but can harm electronics.

Ok, when my vent had not air being pushed through to the outside there was some condensation build up but I have fans pushing air out now to get rid of that.

I have a pretty good dehumidifier that should suit my 8x9 room well!

Ok, when my vent had not air being pushed through to the outside there was some condensation build up but I have fans pushing air out now to get rid of that.

I have a pretty good dehumidifier that should suit my 8x9 room well!

Remember, when you add plants humidity is going to increase a bit as well. What helps me keep things level is having far more BTU's of AC than is needed and a 10-12 degree temp drop day/night. Once you get up to 15 or more degrees you get much more stretch and humidity spikes.

When you get it dialed in, the results will be amazing.

More colors on this girl. Some nice purpling starting on the veins
420-magazine-mobile1821784775.jpg

Some really nice colors showing on her CK. Things are looking good there brother!! Nice work on the new grow room as well. Looking forward to seeing that come together!

Some really nice colors showing on her CK. Things are looking good there brother!! Nice work on the new grow room as well. Looking forward to seeing that come together!

Thanks Stank! It's been fun building my first room of many more to come lol bee some learning forsure but it's all been great!

I'm really excited on this girl, the colors are looking crazy!

Back
Top Bottom