Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

All my Rassberry Hashplant seedlings on the right got a transplant drench tonight!

420-magazine-mobile1155921613.jpg

Everyone is veging and waiting for the new room to flower

Left: HolyGrailKush Right: Rassberry Hashplant(un-sexed)
420-magazine-mobile110834503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2058619937.jpg

Here are my 9 girls, 5 of which are different phenos of Holy Grail Kush. Just did some super cropping on 2 of the girls in the middle there as well

420-magazine-mobile499374855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1249622492.jpg

Awesome kid! I'll be watching. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! :passitleft:

Thanks Ween, hope you did as well!:passitleft:

Im super stoked to get these strains going, I've been waiting like 2 months since I got em lol

I've got new strains on the way. Gonna wait till I have them before I reveal. I must start cooking my soil so it's gonna be at least 30 days before I pop them.

Ah gotta cook the soil.... I feel like I'm always slacking in the soil category as in I am never on time with cooking. Im always having to wait for it to finish cooking instead of having it ready right when I need it

A day late, but happy Thanksgiving CK!! Like the looks of those new genetics you are running brother. Looks like that breeder is a fan of DJ Short, and who can blame them! I might have to give them a try at some point.

A day late, but happy Thanksgiving CK!! Like the looks of those new genetics you are running brother. Looks like that breeder is a fan of DJ Short, and who can blame them! I might have to give them a try at some point.

Happy belated Thanksgiving my friend! If I remember correctly he is the son of DJ Short. The anxiousness is real, I can't wait to see these girls flower!

Simply delicious. I'd say you're getting the hang of this. .

I lucked out with her being a Frankenstrain so even tho I over sprayed a bit, she loved it the whole time! Never stopped praying once during flowering!

Some tasty looking treats there CK!! Looking forward to hearing how she smokes!!

Dry with no cure and she is smoking amazing, very fruity smelling not like the "OG"smell I would've expected. Would love to explain the high I just don't really know how haha I just can say it's Stoney and pressure kinda behind your eyes/n your temple or however you say all that haha. Its nice and heady, probably would've been more Stoney if it would've went longer than 9 weeks

Back
Top Bottom