Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

The ship out on Tuesday's and overnight so they get here next day Wednesday. They only ship on Tuesday's though so be weary of that

Do you generally order the Phytoseiulus persimilis ?

The ship out on Tuesday's and overnight so they get here next day Wednesday. They only ship on Tuesday's though so be weary of that
I ordered some Californicus, Cucumeris, and persimillis

Girls killing it!

420-magazine-mobile868838598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile130107649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile21714512.jpg
420-magazine-mobile358650557.jpg
420-magazine-mobile712930000.jpg

Looking great CK! That scrog net you made is doing a mighty fine job!

Thanks man, I did have to take the top layer out since the girls didn't stretch as much as I was thinking lol

Thanks man, I did have to take the top layer out since the girls didn't stretch as much as I was thinking lol

Yeah I think if you want to do the whole double layer scrog net you really have to train them super low. The bottom part being about 10" and the top one being more like 20-24". I think what you ended up doing with just the one layer in the end is going to be just fine. I'm more of a fan of just the one layer anyways.

Yeah I think if you want to do the whole double layer scrog net you really have to train them super low. The bottom part being about 10" and the top one being more like 20-24". I think what you ended up doing with just the one layer in the end is going to be just fine. I'm more of a fan of just the one layer anyways.

I think you're right and yea the one layer has definitely done just fine, I made the mistake of waiting to flip after a week a vegging after transplanting when I should have flipped the day I transplanted. We live and learn tho, and the 4x4 is doing awesome so I'm stoked on that

Today I crafted a DIY watering can/mixer. Now I can water with a wand and not have to get under the scrog myself with a bucket. I'm pretty stoked!

Just a submersible pump and some pvc and hose. Wasn't too hard, just took a little time and good ol effort lol

Here it is with my boy Mako in the background who you can barley see lol he a dark boy....

420-magazine-mobile429874620.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1643615279.jpg

Got a few pictures a few nights ago. These girls are on week 5, this was around day 34 or so. The first girl is a OG Kush, her and the Jillybean are under 600w HPS and the last girl is an indica mix under CMH

420-magazine-mobile455421687.jpg
420-magazine-mobile386661731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1668013298.jpg

After those CAT Drenches, the frost fairy came for a lil visit!

The frost fairy is my favorite. Always love when she comes around and sneezes all over my colas. Nice pics on the last update CK!

Looks like I'm going to start up with soil again. My girl is a message therapist and I'll be helping her grow some CBD strains to make oils and creams out of. Gonna have her start with soil to learn and let her decide if she wants to switch to coco or not. Kind of excited to use soil again just to change things up a bit.

The frost fairy is my favorite. Always love when she comes around and sneezes all over my colas. Nice pics on the last update CK!

Looks like I’m going to start up with soil again. My girl is a message therapist and I’ll be helping her grow some CBD strains to make oils and creams out of. Gonna have her start with soil to learn and let her decide if she wants to switch to coco or not. Kind of excited to use soil again just to change things up a bit.

Are you going to do a journal for your soil grow Ase??

Are you going to do a journal for your soil grow Ase??

I'll likely just throw pics up here and there in my perpetual one. I don't go over to my girlfriends house that much and I don't think I'd get enough info/pictures to warrant a whole journal to it. I've taught her a lot already and I don't think I will have to be too involved. I've purchased a similar setup like mine for her and she will be using 2 mars hydro 96 reflectors that I now don't use. I'm sure there will be some facetime sessions but looking forward to see what she can do.

I'll likely just throw pics up here and there in my perpetual one. I don't go over to my girlfriends house that much and I don't think I'd get enough info/pictures to warrant a whole journal to it. I've taught her a lot already and I don't think I will have to be too involved. I've purchased a similar setup like mine for her and she will be using 2 mars hydro 96 reflectors that I now don't use. I'm sure there will be some facetime sessions but looking forward to see what she can do.

Sounds like an adventure!! Looking forward to pictures!!

Looks like I'm going to start up with soil again. My girl is a message therapist and I'll be helping her grow some CBD strains to make oils and creams out of. Gonna have her start with soil to learn and let her decide if she wants to switch to coco or not. Kind of excited to use soil again just to change things up a bit.

That's funny because I'm going to have 1 3x6 tray of brix girls and then run a tray with girls in coco as well

Back
Top Bottom