The Tard Goes High Brix

I think if you can raise the CO2 concentration a reasonable amount for a reasonable amount of time, you can increase metabolism, size and yield. That's simple science. How much so, and return on investment is relative though. I'd say if you have a cheap way to try it, do it.

:cool:

Yes Gov. ...agreed. I just don't like the added messin around. Bin there with it.
:passitleft:
The weed i grow, grows fast enough for me...:surf:

I think if you can raise the CO2 concentration a reasonable amount for a reasonable amount of time, you can increase metabolism, size and yield. That's simple science. How much so, and return on investment is relative though. I'd say if you have a cheap way to try it, do it.

:cool:

A 10# bag of sugar and about the same for a bag of yeast...total investment, about $15. And its plenty to last a whole grow

Better late than never.. Nice grow so far tard.. Im new to growing so im taking in everything i can get before my first grow..

Smart move Sypher and welcome aboard! I use Doc Buds High Brix Blend to grow my cannabis. As a matter of fact I just mixed up some new soil! Stay tuned sir (maam?) for some bomb ass high brix cannabis!!!

Just doin the sugar and distillers yeast bro! 2 jugs every 5 days...I swear it works
And I dont wanna hear from anyone that it doesnt...until I know your smoke is better than mine, I dont wanna hear it...please and thank you lol :)

I've done it,, I think it worked it helped but like dry ice and Duggan said, it's laborious. I'm here to watch, always like seeing brix grows,, especially with pleds

I've done it,, I think it worked it helped but like dry ice and Duggan said, it's laborious. I'm here to watch, always like seeing brix grows,, especially with pleds

Thanks MMM! Welcome aboard friend! Im trying to get things dialed in and grow some decent smoke. My next round will be a SCROG with hso blue dream and rare dankness moonshine ghost train.

Well, it looks like I have 2 different phenos of yhe blue dream. One is taking off like crazy and the other is going at about the same rate as the moonshine ghost train. It doesn't really matter tho as theyll all be topped, lst'd and shoved under a net, as even as possible, until they're ready to be flipped :)

Sorry about the Pats Tard, they were almost there!

Looking forward to your scrog my friend. I used to use a net and scrog and I just love the way a tent full of scroged colas looks. :high-five:

20160129_055859.jpg
20160129_055845.jpg
20160129_055837.jpg
20160129_055830.jpg
20160129_055821.jpg
20160129_055812.jpg
20160129_055805.jpg
20160129_055758.jpg
20160129_055747.jpg
km
20160129_055741.jpg

Dinachem, Rare Darkness and Moonshine Ghost Train, all in DBHBB aka High Brix! They all still have a bit to go. The Dinachem will probably come down next weekend.

The girls look great, Tard. :thumb:

Definitely going to be running the Moonshine GT in the future.

Duggs, my man. I've just been slummin as a lurker lately, gracing many HB'ers with Likes...lol

Sad that my grows are probably on hold till late Summer or early Fall. Just have to live vicariously through all you great HB'ers and your beautiful plants.

I've got plenty to last me until then, but sure wish I could sample all the myriad of beautiful strains I see popping up in these threads.

You have a great weekend...:high-five:

Sorry for sidetracking your grow, Tard. Hoping for a smoke report from ya when the MGT is done. :Namaste:

Looking extremely budalicious in there!

Hi Tard!
Hows MrsTard2B? :)

She's doing great! We're not living together right now because she has stuff that needs her to be in new mexico whereas Im in Colorado. This summer she'll be moving up as soon as I buy a casa and we'll get married somewhere in the rockies :)

Back
Top Bottom