The Tard Goes High Brix

She said yes!!!! I think she loves me but it might be because I grow such fantastic cannabis lmao!!!!

Thanks you for all the well wishes my 420 friends!!!! Im a happy man! :)

Congrats!

Morning Tard...congrats my brotha. Now just hold off on the actual wedding for about 5-10 yrs. Stay friends and all will work out really nice.All the best pal! cheers.:high-five:

Mornin my brotha! Well dude, im 42 and never been married so I figured it's about time and she's a wonderful woman. My best friend...and she's gorgeous to boot lol

Mornin my brotha! Well dude, im 42 and never been married so I figured it's about time and she's a wonderful woman. My best friend...and she's gorgeous to boot lol

Tard , you have a great attitude and i'm sure your future wife is worth it. Never married eh.....i really hope you stay happy my friend.i've just had bad, bad luck with women thru my life. Married in 86 for 5 yrs. after that lived with another for 6 yrs. after that married again for 10 yrs. (not divorced yet), just broke up with present GF of 8 yrs.see what i mean pal....just no luck with women. funny , cuz after the women leave,... my three sisters still talk to all four of em. i'm getting too old to look any more...and MY attitude towards them is pretty bad right now , so i'm sorry for not giving you more support pal. My mother once told me "maybe you would be happier by yourself" ....dunno, but i sure feel lonely right now!

WOOT! :yahoo:

"I'd like to introduce you to my first wife." :cheesygrinsmiley:

I envy all you guys who are still married to their first.....i know what it takes and i take my hat off to all of you for that major , major accomplishment! just wasn't in the cards for me. later.

I'm not that lucky, duggan. I was "recommending" it as a way for Tard to introduce his new lady. :rofl:
I'm on number two and holding... :slide:

I envy all you guys who are still married to their first.....i know what it takes and i take my hat off to all of you for that major , major accomplishment! just wasn't in the cards for me. later.

I'm not that lucky, duggan. I was "recommending" it as a way for Tard to introduce his new lady. :rofl:
I'm on number two and holding: 13 years the first time / 30 years and counting this time... :slide:

Morning Tard...congrats my brotha. Now just hold off on the actual wedding for about 5-10 yrs. Stay friends and all will work out really nice.All the best pal! cheers.:high-five:

LOL, in our 30s, my wife and I bought a house together, 2 years later opened a retail store, then 4 more years later we got married. :laugh:

We still have all three.

Congratulations Cannatard! :Namaste:

LOL, in our 30s, my wife and I bought a house together, 2 years later opened a retail store, then 4 more years later we got married. :laugh:

We still have all three.

Yes Gray....you waited,....stayed friends and your relationship grew and strengthened and hardened over time. It got tested and survived...got stronger, then got tested again , lots of times , then got stronger....now look at you two....your all good brotha! Cheers to ya!

We still have all three.

Thanks Gray! This is my first and last. I waited this long because I wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing for me...its right :)

Well folks, im a happy man!
So I'll be giving the dinachem some water tonight with a bit of transplant, the rare darkness will get her 2nd cat drench and the MGT might get her first...might. Im not too crazy about the resin production on the Rare darkness but she's still got a few weeks to go so im hoping to see more on that. She might possibly kick in gear during the last couple weeks but if not, itll be the last time she has a spot in my garden.
The 2 Blue Dreams and the 1 Moonshine Ghost Train have sprouted and are looking good as expected. They'll be going under a T5 fixture for about a month or so then into the tent with a net and will be trained for a good while. Enough to fill the gorilla edge to edge...I really cant wait for that!!! Tonight ill be mixing up some new soil :)

20160118_200717.jpg

Something pretty about an untopped plant

Back
Top Bottom