KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

I think you and fishman will finish about the same time.nice looking girls.:cheer:

Thanks Bozzo! Yeah, pretty close. Fishie keeps lookin' at my girl to see where his are going to be in a week. :)

Calxes

ss_bud4.jpg
ss_bud1.jpg
ss_bud3.jpg
ss_bud2.jpg
cant rep you or I would :cheer::bravo:

are you kidding I look at pictures to Hope To See tomarrows adventure from now on HE HE
Thanks Bozzo! Yeah, pretty close. Fishie keeps lookin' at my girl to see where his are going to be in a week. :)

Plants look great KM! +rep

oh and nothing wrong with a bunch of smaller nugs #1 there isnt no big piece of wood in the middle and#2 the weight should equal out #3 its hard to find a jar for a 2'cola:)

I second this. I'd much rather have a bunch of small nugs than one large nug. Of course this assumes taste and potency are the same.

I second this. I'd much rather have a bunch of small nugs than one large nug. Of course this assumes taste and potency are the same.
thats why I am a firm believer of a scrog grow. didnt do it this time but I dam sure will from now on.
lots a buds that are pretty much all the same:)

cant rep you or I would :cheer::bravo:

thats why I am a firm believer of a scrog grow. didnt do it this time but I dam sure will from now on.
lots a buds that are pretty much all the same:)

:yahoo::slide::yahoo:
Calxes look great! and the Calyxes too!
Reps

Thanks for the Reps Hiker and Hoz! :thumb:

Fishie, no worries! Havin' you expend that brain cell in my journal is good enough. ;)

Many small nugs better than one or two big ones? Maybe it's a matter of surface area. Got to be more surface area on lots of small buds. And more surface area = more trich collection.

A scrog is a definite possibility for my next grow. But I worry about not being able to move the plants around for inspection and so forth. I can only get at them through the closet door.

nice grow. nice photographs also, in the future if you can please turn off your hps light when you take your photographs so the colours of the light will not yellow out your photographs.

Thanks for the kind words KingJC!

Yeah well, unfortunately, once the HPS comes on, I kind of want it to stay on. I don't really want to be cycling it on and off too much. And once it's off, she's in the dark, period. I know where your coming from though. I haven't seen my own plant in its true color for some time now. I'm curious myself to see what it really looks like. But that will have to wait until it's harvested.

how about 15 minutes before it goes on? thats when you see all the sparkely bits the best:)

how about 15 minutes before it goes on? thats when you see all the sparkely bits the best:)

I keep trying to do that, but my timing is bad and I get down there just after the light comes on. I really should get a few natural color shots, though. Might help me determine when to harvest.

dont matter I went to a garden party to reminise with my old friends
you cant please everyone so...

Back
Top Bottom