First Indoor Grow With Deadhead OG - Kandy Kush & Tahoe OG

Thank you!!! :high-five:

Wow... What an amazing job you ave done....:circle-of-love:

Thanks! I was hoping it would come out nice, but this is way beyond what I was thinking!!!

It's 70 days into 12/12 and the Deadhead is getting closer, but she's not quite there yet...
DSCN4227_2_.jpg

This is the Tahoe up front and the Deadhead in the back. There's only a week or maybe two left but it's getting harder and harder every day! LOL
DSCN4235_2_.jpg

And up in the front of them is the Kandy Kush... Including the pot she's growing in she's 5 feet 4 inches tall. She's the only one that really stretched more than expected. When we went into 12/12 she was 12 inches tall and she ended up being 50 inches and almost 36 inches wide.
KK36.jpg

The lights went out so I got a pic of one of buds on the Kandy Kush with the flash. Another one I can't wait for!!!
DSCN4242_2_.jpg

Looking very dank IslandDog, great jog. :thumb:
Nice t-shirt, I filled out their online form to get the free t-shirt and it never came. :(
Congrats on your beautiful buds, they look like they will be top shelf after a nice cure. ;)

Looking very dank IslandDog, great jog. :thumb:
Nice t-shirt, I filled out their online form to get the free t-shirt and it never came. :(
Congrats on your beautiful buds, they look like they will be top shelf after a nice cure. ;)

What?? Unacceptable! stealthgrow, msg me your mailing details and size and I'll get a shirt right out to you. Very sorry about that!! (Hope you take a large as we are fresh out of XL, but let me know either way - we'll be printing more...)

John

Hey dude Your plants look amazing and, im also growing kandy kush ive been searching up on the strain for a while and there dosent seem to be many growers out there, im currently 4 weeks into veg, Do you have any tips or anything you could help me out with, First time grower here (':
dc96465eedd3dddd21da45c33ddcdcc81.png

Thats her just after defoliation so maybe looking alittle bit ill, How long would you suggest for veg time? And also how much did yours increase in size after you switched to 12/12?

Hey dude Your plants look amazing and, im also growing kandy kush ive been searching up on the strain for a while and there dosent seem to be many growers out there, im currently 4 weeks into veg, Do you have any tips or anything you could help me out with, First time grower here (':
dc96465eedd3dddd21da45c33ddcdcc81.png

Thats her just after defoliation so maybe looking alittle bit ill, How long would you suggest for veg time? And also how much did yours increase in size after you switched to 12/12?

She looks great! I want to do more LST on my next grow.

I let mine go 5 weeks for veg, I was mainly thinking about size. I figured if I switched them to 12/12 when they were 12 inches they should be probably 24 (which would be smaller than I want) to 36 inches (which would be starting to hit my max height for lights). The front of my closet is regular height but the back of the closet is under steps so it slants down and I don't have as much room.

My Kandy Kush was 12 inches tall when I put her into 12/12. At 70 days into 12/12 she's 50 inches tall, so including the pot she's in she's about 5 feet 4 inches tall. I ended up having to move her to the front of the closet where I have the most room and I still have the lights too close but I can't lift them any higher. In a way it's kinda' nice being able to work on a plant that is eye level, but sometimes it seems she has trouble keeping enough water to the tops of the plant. I think because the lights are closer than they should be and because she's so tall that if the room gets too hot she's the first one to show signs of stress.

Also because she's so tall and her nugs are getting so fat I'm having trouble keeping the branches up. Be ready to have some extra supports handy. :)

What?? Unacceptable! stealthgrow, msg me your mailing details and size and I'll get a shirt right out to you. Very sorry about that!! (Hope you take a large as we are fresh out of XL, but let me know either way - we'll be printing more...)

John

Thanks Growology, ;)
I'll send you a PM

and great job Zac9000, your little plant looks awesome!! Great job on the training. :thumb:

It was another crazy week at work so I barely got any time to check in on the girls. I was finally able to check them all out real good. :)

I know they say patience is a virtue, but... ;) We're 75 days into 12/12 and the Deadhead OG is looking mighty good.
DSCN4473-1.jpg

The buds are getting all frosty looking!
DSCN4465-1.jpg

Any day now... Any day now... Any day now...
DSCN4458-1.jpg

I love having extra time to work on the plants over the weekend. :)

All of them are getting really close now. We're 76 days into 12/12 now. I can't wait to taste the Kandy Kush. It really is amazing at how powerful of a lemon smell she puts off. If I go by the number of days the seed bank said for flowering time she should have been done yesterday. I'm going to let her go a little while longer, she still has some swelling to do and still has a lot of clear trichomes.
DSCN4521-1.jpg

The Tahoe has really thickened up too. I had to stake up a couple branches yesterday as the buds are just getting so heavy.
DSCN4483-1.jpg

Tahoe is also looking really yummy too!!!
DSCN4482-1.jpg

I just love peeking through the Kandy Kush to see the other plants.
DSCN4496-1.jpg

I was playing with some of the different settings on my camera and thought this one came out pretty trippy looking!
DSCN4317-1.jpg

IslandDog, those girls are amazing! I am so happy for you! It's almost time!!:circle-of-love:

Thank you!!! I'm getting so excited, I never thought they would turn out like this! I'm starting to eye up some seeds for my next grow now. A friend of mine has some AK-47 seeds for me and I'm thinking I might try a Purple Wreck too. :)

I love AK-47, and Purple Wreck sounds good too!
I am hoping to add an AK-47 clone soon!
Have a great day IslandDog! :high-five:

:thanks: You too! I just checked the trichomes... Not quite yet. With the way they're looking the Kandy Kush just might be ready before the other Deadhead. I'm ok with that... ;)

BABOOM!!!!!!Those grenades are gonna blow!!

Wow, your plants are lookin' sweet IslandDog!!!

Sending a huge THANK YOU :thanks: to Growology, I got my shirt in the mail today. I'm proudly wearing it as we speak.;)

BABOOM!!!!!!Those grenades are gonna blow!!

Wow, your plants are lookin' sweet IslandDog!!!

Sending a huge THANK YOU :thanks: to Growology, I got my shirt in the mail today. I'm proudly wearing it as we speak.;)

Thanks! It was another crazy week at work... I can't wait for this project to be over! Glad to hear you got a shirt too, those guys are great. I finally started harvesting some of the Deadhead. Some of the branches are mature enough to harvest, some seem like they need a little more time. Once I get these hung up I'm going to get an update together. They're all looking really good!!!!! :yahoo:

Congrats on the harvest man.:thumb:

I think I might do the same as you when I harvest my Blue Mystic in a couple of weeks. I'll just harvest the main cola's and then let the undergrowth go an extra week to ripen a little more. It will also help stretch out the grow time and make my harvest cycles a little closer together.

Congrats on the harvest man.:thumb:

I think I might do the same as you when I harvest my Blue Mystic in a couple of weeks. I'll just harvest the main cola's and then let the undergrowth go an extra week to ripen a little more. It will also help stretch out the grow time and make my harvest cycles a little closer together.

I was kinda' thinking it would be the main cola's first. But they're the ones that actually need a little more time. There were a lot of the smaller side branches that were ready first. I trimmed a couple branches off before I went on my business trip to see what they look like and was really glad when I got back.

At 82 days into 12/12 I really started harvesting the Deadhead OG. it was mainly the side branches that were ready...
DSCN47372.JPG

DSCN47401.JPG

The main cola's are looking really nice but can use a few more days.
DSCN46503.JPG

DSCN47332.JPG

This is some of what I trimmed off last week. It's dried and ready to start curing. :) This one bud here weighs in at 4.78 grams. They're all really nice and compact!
DSCN47442.JPG

very nice sir.. im a pure novice grower.. have done it only once, and boy I so cant wait to get going again :) I really like these led lights.. where is best place to buy led lighting?

very nice sir.. im a pure novice grower.. have done it only once, and boy I so cant wait to get going again :) I really like these led lights.. where is best place to buy led lighting?

Thanks! This is only my second grow of this. I've had other gardens, veggies, herbs, flowers for years so that really does help too. It's kinda funny in a way... Since I moved into this house I've been taking cuttings from my Lilacs and filling them out all across my backyard. What do you know? I've been cloning for years! Who knew? LOL

For LED's there are a couple really good sponsors here. I wouldn't recommend the manufacturer I picked as they are known to have flaky power supplies and some other issues. I'm not really concerned about those things because if they go bad I'll just rebuild it better. I did buy a great bloom booster from G8 that the plants really seemed to have loved.

After taking a good look at the Kandy Kush... It was time for her too. :)
DSCN47581.JPG

:slide: :slide: :slide: The bathroom is getting a little full... :slide: :slide: :slide:
DSCN47611.JPG

And the Tahoe OG still has a little more time. I hope she don't get lonely in closet all by herself now. ;) This pic is from before everything else came down this morning.
DSCN4686_2_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom