High Brix Tahoe OG & Cherry Bomb

Well I put my 2-MarsHydro 100x3 back in the veg tent,

I wasn't happy with the T-5's and they were still pumping a fair amount of heat in that tent, so I robbed a little cool

air out of the flower tent and it didn't seem to affect the temp inside of there and really helped a lot on the veg side

Plus I really like the growth rate over the T-5

So on we grow

Left-right

Cotton Candy

Laughing Buddha 3 bladed Sativa Dom, does pump out 5 blades here and there) may be last run on her

Old faithful bag seed finishes fast have one that I put in flower on 7/17 harvest next wed or thurs

Last row right is Money Maker

Last row left is the stasis Berry OG

All HighBrix

image29922.jpg

:blunt:

:allgood:

******************************EDIT**********************

The date should be 6/17

Lol man that would be fast

Be a total of 56 days or so

Old faithful bag seed finishes fast have one that I put in flower on 7/17 harvest next wed or thurs

:blunt:

Wow! That's a fast finish. Way to go. :high-five: Do you know if quality is expected to be good, or are you completely in the dark there? ( I have some of my own like that right now). Of course in the Kit soil the quality should be expected to improve.

Wow! That's a fast finish. Way to go. :high-five: Do you know if quality is expected to be good, or are you completely in the dark there? ( I have some of my own like that right now). Of course in the Kit soil the quality should be expected to improve.

Good morning Sue

I can't tell you exact thc/cbd %

In a month or so maybe I'll take a trip up the Mon on my boat and pull in your back yard and share some with you

And you can see for yourself

I have a pretty high tolerance and it takes care of my flare ups of my compression fractures and herniated disk

Back when I came indoors I started with bag seed from pretty high quality smoke and found this one in about 3rd

batch I planted

Pumped out huge colas and I

Loved the smell and taste, lemony skunky funk lol, and when I seen how fast she was I just kept her going

I know I have had it in my rotation for 2 plus years

I just chopped her and looked at the trichs and it had about 25-30% amber

I'll take a couple of pics after I clean some fans off and give it a wash

Can't promise pics of trichs but I will try with the phone

And I have one in Veg in DBHBB so looking forward to see how she taste in that

Ok so grabbed you a couple of before processing

Put in flower on 6/17/15

image30254.jpg

image30255.jpg

:Namaste:

Guess I should add that I gave the Tahoe OG and Cherry Bomb their first Cat Drench this morning, I will grab pics in

a day or so, they look good

Just been hitting them with Dstress and brix once a week each and keeping the top wet water/feed when

nessasary

Just let me know when you're coming up river then. I'll keep an eye out. :laughtwo:

Just let me know when you're coming up river then. I'll keep an eye out. :laughtwo:

Just look for the boat that is bellowing cannabis smoke :bigtoke: out like a locomotive lol

That will be me

Well had to do a rescue drench on the Tahoe OG (per doc)

hopefully she will turn around

image30444.jpg

I love the perspective of that shot High. I'm sure the drench will do it. Doc has some familiarity with the process. :laughtwo:

I love the perspective of that shot High. I'm sure the drench will do it. Doc has some familiarity with the process. :laughtwo:

Thanks SweetSue hopefully in 4-5 weeks I'll post up the same shot with a fat cola

I have total faith in doc and his kit deff why I asked before I reacted to the situation

I feel like a total DumbA** but this is my first run with his stuff(not really an excuse I seen many first timers run

the kit with no prob)and if anyone is going to have an issue it will be me, and I need to forget the way I used to

grow learn the high brix way

I did maybe wait a little long to transplant and I maybe gave them some extra Dstress but I had posted in this

thread it was at full strength but was only half, doc advised a flush I did and they seemed to be fine just not sure

where it went bad

I looked back at the pics from about a week ago and it seems to be losing leaves

Update with some questions and realization of my errors, after I cook breakfast today family in from out of town

Tahoe OG

image31955.jpg

Hope everybody is enjoying the weekend

Much love

I will preface and say I am not the best at reading comprehension,always been a hands on learner but I like to read

and try to absorb as much info I can

In this case I was reading old post and some misinformation on docs kit in the beginning got that fig out then went

on to flower

I was trying to break down ratios to feed the 2 girls and I was deff wasn't feeding enough so soil ran out of steam

and doc advised me to do a rescue drench

Plants rebounded and started to take off again

I did the rescue drench on both plants, also have been top dressing with Epsom and doing stress and brix foliars

Tahoe OG

image31951.jpg

image31950.jpg

image31949.jpg

Cherry Bomb

image31947.jpg

image31946.jpg

image31944.jpg

Some questions

1. How much Epsom should I be top dressing with and how often?

2. Will the taco'd leaves flatten out again

3. In the directions it states that some growers are adding 1/4 strength transplant with each watering, is this added

during veg also

4. The recharge directions on the bag it comes in says to top dress two weeks after transplant into final container

and the directions in docs sig says top dress three weeks into flower I am unsure which is correct.

Thanks for any and all help

This is a cotton candy that I just put in flower

Should I start to add Epsom to this girl?

image31956.jpg
image31958.jpg
image31957.jpg

Please bear with me, new to the field, but just exactly do you see that causes you concern?

Please bear with me, new to the field, but just exactly do you see that causes you concern?

No worries Sue

The tip that is curling down and if you look close all the tips on that leaf are starting to turn down

Pretty sure that is a sign of mag deff.

If I am wrong please someone correct me

if the tacod leaves are crispy I doubt itll come back
if your talking about the leaf tip in the last pic or so I
wouldn't jump to conclusions yet
refresh us what kind of soil are you using and any nutes added?

i will preface and say i am not the best at reading comprehension,always beden a hands on learner but i like to read

and try to absorb as much info i can

in this case i was reading old post and some misinformation on docs kit in the beginning got that fig out then went

on to flower

i was trying to break down ratios to feed the 2 girls and i was deff wasn't feeding enough so soil ran out of steam

and doc advised me to do a rescue drench

plants rebounded and started to take off again

i did the rescue drench on both plants, also have been top dressing with epsom and doing stress and brix foliars

tahoe og

image31951.jpg

image31950.jpg

image31949.jpg

cherry bomb

image31947.jpg

image31946.jpg

image31944.jpg

some questions

1. How much epsom should i be top dressing with and how often?

2. Will the taco'd leaves flatten out again

3. In the directions it states that some growers are adding 1/4 strength transplant with each watering, is this added

during veg also

4. The recharge directions on the bag it comes in says to top dress two weeks after transplant into final container

and the directions in docs sig says top dress three weeks into flower i am unsure which is correct.

Thanks for any and all help

So, let's see if I can help you with any of this, since you seem to be talking to yourself here. I expected someone to come to your aid by now.

I know nothing of epsoms, you'll have to take that to someone like Duggan. He could answer in a minute.

2. No they won't flatten out. The damage is irreversible at the stage your's got to. This is not experience speaking, but rather observation.

3. Doc has stated on many occasions that he uses a splash of Trans in all his waterings, I believe including drenches, although please ask him about that for clarification before you begin trying that. The waterings between drenches are all done with 1/4 the amount of Trans and the regular amount of Tea. At least that was my understanding, and the way I've been working the kit.

4. I do this two weeks after. The instructions on the bag are the most recent.

I hope I was able to help you. When you find the answer to the epsoms question be sure to post it so I can catch it too. I work in LOS, and the idea of any deficiency bothers the hell out of me, but I'm the one who chose to work with this inert medium.

They're resilient plants and you've brought them along this far. You're going to harvest some wonderful product and your chest will puff right out just like every other HB grower here. :laughtwo:

The little curl down to the tip is what I've always intreperted to be due to a bit of excess nitrogen, and not a concern unless many of them begin to exhibit this tendency. I've had one or two leaves do this many times. No concern IMHO.

DUH in the title :!9: how could I have missed it
as far as brix ive never used docs kit but
ive seen a lot of success
are you following his instructions?
he does have his own journals best to go ask him straight what he would do
he helps a lot of the brix growers considering
so hes there for you you just gotta ask him

Back
Top Bottom