High Brix Tahoe OG & Cherry Bomb

you may want to cut back on the daily Stress applications.. clones can get 1/2 normal recommended concentration sprayed more frequently until rooted, than the 1-2x week :)
Ok
Check on the Destress daily

Only reason was I read in the directions it says if you see a deff then Destress daily until problems clear up and I fig they are pretty well rooted they have been in the medium for 25 days today although they prob have not kicked back fully to veg
Both kinda looked like they where lacking something as they where perfectly green after the first app in like 4 days but seem to fall off after that and never cleared up after 2 applications so I fig I would hit them all week to see if they would improve. Only have given RO water at this point I am going to do growth energy next drench and hopefully that will help them along

Thanks for the help
:Namaste:

Ok
Check on the Destress daily

Only reason was I read in the directions it says if you see a deff then Destress daily until problems clear up and I fig they are pretty well rooted they have been in the medium for 25 days today although they prob have not kicked back fully to veg
Both kinda looked like they where lacking something as they where perfectly green after the first app in like 4 days but seem to fall off after that and never cleared up after 2 applications so I fig I would hit them all week to see if they would improve. Only have given RO water at this point I am going to do growth energy next drench and hopefully that will help them along

Thanks for the help

I don't believe the instructions say "Daily until problems clear up."

Here's a direct quote from the instructions:
De-Stress: This product helps plants heal, deal with stress and provides a broad spectrum of trace minerals. This can be sprayed 1-2 times per week when there are signs of plant stress. If the plants look "perfect" there is no reason to spray with De-Stress. Also, mixed at 50% strength it helps high brix clones root much faster.

Another quote from the instructions:

Use of Foliar Sprays:

Spray Brix and De-Stress 1 time weekly, not on the same day! De-Stress can be sprayed twice a week if the plants continue to exhibit signs of stress.

Mix each spray at 1 oz per quart of RO, using a fine mist try to get the underside of the leaves.

And finally, from the bottle of DeStress itself:

Tip: Spray DeStress at half strength every other day for faster rooting of cuttings.

So....I do not know where you got the idea to spray daily.....I don't recommend it. Give the pots a good flushing.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Still alive
Doing good
Will post update soon
Just been busy with work, working a bunch of overtime

Both are cruising right along,
I have been doing some LST, still have awhile to veg , I have been following the directions in Doc's sig, doing the foliars and waiting till almost drooping before watering
I think they are looking good let me know what you guys think
image26010.jpg

image26011.jpg

Hope these pics are better, taken under a set of CFL's 6500k 26w also used flash

I also added a cotton candy by delious seeds that will go into flower with these it is only a few nodes tall but I will post up some pics when she gets to be a little bigger
:peacetwo:

they look great!
you in flower yet?
Not in flower yet
Will be going to 7 gal can real soon then veg for a couple of more weeks then flower

Sorry haven't been keeping up I have been on 7-12's so not much free time should be back to reg sched real soon

Thanks

Ok folks I do apologize for not updating more frequently just been putting in a ton of hours
So kinda behind on everything

Made a couple of changes due to summer I run a couple of diff setups to deal with temp

So now I have put the 4 lamp T-5 in veg tent and pulled the LEDs I do have my 2-P900's in the flower tent it is a 48"x42" custom made to fit my space
6"-400cfm out:4"-200cfm in to help cool this tent
Just don't want to mislead any followers as my original setup was different at the start of the journal
Any way going to upcan to 7-gallon tonight and it looks like my flower room will be open for 2 new tenants around mid July so about 1 more month of veg then going to flower
I wanted to get these in larger pots sooner but I only have a small window to work in the garden and with all the OT I just had time to take care of them, as I had too much happening at once
Will try and get pics tonight
Deff want to post a couple of pics of the cotton candy I put in HiBrix it seem no tto flourish like the others and even showed signs of Nuteburn(ramhorning) I took it easy on her and only 1/2 strength Destress couple of times

Are they still in those original pots?

Are they still in those original pots?

Yes the c bomb and tahoe are in the 1 gal nursery pot still will be up canned tonight after lights on
The cotton candy is in a 1 gallon fabric pot
Prob should have been transplanted a week ago but again just had been working so much and was overextended in my garden so I have not had the time to tend to them as I would like
I will be back on reg schedule the first week of July
Has been hard as I am switching over my entire garden to high brix and didn't want to run short on meds so kind of running a cramped setup with to many plants in my rooms plus trying to learn a new method of growing even though it is easy to use still a learning curve

Hey everyone,
Finally had a chance to grab some pics for you
I did add the Cotton Candy in the Hi-Brix mix and it will run with the Tahoe OG and Cherry Bomb it may not go into flower at the same time prob a week or two after

I know I waited about a week too long to transplant but I did not have time to keep up with the extra load working the OT
I think they are fine they have been in the 7 gal can since Monday and are looking better and better everyday
I hit them with brix and Destress once a week

Looking like they will go into flower around mid July

image27615.jpg

image27614.jpg

The cotton candy was only getting half strength Dstress 2 times a week until this week it got its first brix and full strength Dstress
I didn't do anything but plain water after first app of half strength Dstress due to her showing signs of slight ramhorning fig she was a light feeder

Also she has a few water spots on her from Green Clean that I use to battle the Borg(fing spider mites) I was spraying about once a week but again work had me pinned wide open so fell behind and found a few mites
I am way ahead of them but they are back
I Have not
I repeat have not found a mite on my hi brix plants but deff a few on my soon to be extinct PH plants that I can never seem to keep completely healty
I get good yeild (I just harvested a laughing Buddha and pulled 5oz off 1 plant,I know not the biggest but I am micro and that was my old thinking of 5 gallon of soil was enough,hell I wish I had room for 20's but 7's are most I can handle in my space) ,but they all go through some sort of deff and never the same thing twice
image27613.jpg

The leaves are looking nice and healthy keep up the good work! So what lights are you running now?

They started under Mars hydro 100x3 but I have to change them out to t-5 in the summer to battle heat in veg tent,no AC in there
The P900 are in my flower tent you can see the purple glow to the right in the pics
:volcano-smiley:
:thanks:

The excitement is building now,lol, just flushed the plants in the flower room on wed will be chopped on next wed so my high brix plants will be going into flower,the Cherry Bomb and Tahoe OG the Cotton Candy is going to veg for a little while longer. So pumped

I snapped a few pics but my memory card was corrupt so I'll take with the phone or grab a card today
They look healthy, I mean they are in DBHBB so fing easy wish I had done it when I first found this site,
I'll post up pics tomm

Thanks for following along

Got a couple of pics today
I need to learn some photo skills
Less than a week and these will be basking under the P900's
image28394.jpg

image28393.jpg

image28392.jpg

image28391.jpg

:volcano-smiley:

Looking great!
What happened to the bottom leaves on both plants? They look a little out of sorts. The rest all looks really good.

Looking great!
What happened to the bottom leaves on both plants? They look a little out of sorts. The rest all looks really good.

On the Tahoe OG that is where I have tied it down for LST but also on both it is from reaching back in my veg tent and taking them out for watering maintenance etc.
I am a small space/micro grower and can not get above them and lift them out so sometimes I accidentally get ahold of a leaf or two

Back
Top Bottom