150 Watt HPS - "Tahoe OG" - Closet Grow

laladaddy8649

okay so im starting on my fourth plant,
I picked it up from my local dispensary... This is a CLOSET GROW.

What strain is it? "TAHOE OG"
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? INDICA DOMINANT
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEGG
If in Veg... For how long? FIRST WEEK
If in Flower stage... For how long? N /A
Indoor or outdoor? INDOOR-VEGG / OUTDOOR-FLOWER
Soil or Hydro? SOIL
If soil... what is in your mix? MIRACLE GROW & INSECT FRASS
If soil... What size pot? 3 GALLON-AIRPOT
Size of light? 150 WATT HPS
Is it aircooled? 12IN TABLE FAN
Temp of Room/cab? 70-85 F
RH of Room/cab? 4X4
Any Pests ? NO
How often are you watering? EVERY TWO DAYS/ LIGHT MISTING
Type and strength of ferts used? 15 ML X GALLON OF GROW/MICRO NUTES

SIDE VIEW
DSC023233.JPG

TOP VIEW
DSC023183.JPG

THANKS/ANY 411 IS APPRECIATED!!:welcome:

Nice, I like seeing 150-watt HPS grows after viewing the results of one of ChicagoJoe's. Hope your GR is sized for the light (~3 square feet) and that you have good reflectivity on the walls. Pretty sure I would have used a different soil. What brand of nutrients are you using?

welcome tortured soul, and propa gator!!
thanks for ur interest in my grow, well first off imma start by saying i know how terrible "miracle grow" is for growing cannabis, but i am on a budget!! the walls do not have reflective lining either....im working on that...and im using two part fluro a/b grow/micro nutes at 15ml a gallon with feedings every other day.

grab a chair and lets grow!!

Flat white paint works, if you've got some (and primer).

Sucks. I rented for years (houses and apartments) and painted at every place I lived. I was reimbursed (took it off my rent) for some when I improved the places - along with various plumbing/electrical/structural maintenance. Other times, I just did it and didn't mention it to the landlord as it wasn't really what you'd call necessary.

I guess some landlords would rather pay someone to take care of such things (and someone else to deal with the hassles of renters calling/complaining, lol).

Look around at new home construction. You can often find duct work insulation (metal/"bubbles"/metal). It comes in rolls three or four feet wide and a lot of the time you can talk them out of the last bit of the roll if they aren't going to be using it on their next job.

thats true, i see what you mean totured.....the main thing im focusing on right now is my temps!! my GR reached about 93 degrees today.....which is hott!!! i have a fan running inside my closet but i think my Hps is heating everything up still!! i noticed little signs of heat stress on my tahoe ladie leaves today....and i was wondering, maybe if i move the HPS farther from her,it'll cool things down?

im using a regular "house fan" u can say.....3 speed adjustable.....i leave it on all night.. i think im just going to have to invest in a fan designed for indoor grows.... thanks though.

Structure looks decent.

hey guys, ik its been a while since ive posted any pics or info on this grow but i was kinda busy and one of my other ladies where stolen over this labor day weekend....so i been kinda down.....and discouraged but im back.....and im back with some pics of my TAHOE OG lady whose been vegging for about 3 weeks....

top view
DSC026932.JPG

Side View
DSC026832.JPG

at first 2-2half weeks i thought she was growing really slowly.....but lately shes been doing great...ive been giving her some nutes and compost tea!! she's loving it......and shes slowly trying to get my attention now that my prized strain was stolen......but she kinda reminds me of her sister strain...Blackwater og.

any info or feedback is wanted... please.....

Back
Top Bottom