NOCO - Coco Loco - Tahoe OG - ScrOG - 2014 Grow Journal

No they were topped once, then I let them grow into my scrog, pulling longer stems out further and further. I stopped spreading when i noticed the stretch was over, which by then all lower and middle stems were same height as upper or longer stems. I am happy with this simple but very effective way. I have noticed some thicker and denser buds on some of the smaller stems. But the main heads due seem to be longer buds. What i mean by this is more bud sites, which than filled in the gaps.

Wish i could grow at least half pound plants.

Your well on your way to 1/2 lb plants. I'd be surprised if that scrog won't get you there. I'd love to do a scrog, but I want to build up some stash, get the available space, then I can take my time to veg out the plants for 12-14 weeks in order to get that net filled up. Awesome looking buds you've done yourself proud.

Sorry if I'm a little late to the party and I hope it's okay to take a seat for any and all adventures you dive into? :thumb:

Your well on your way to 1/2 lb plants. I'd be surprised if that scrog won't get you there. I'd love to do a scrog, but I want to build up some stash, get the available space, then I can take my time to veg out the plants for 12-14 weeks in order to get that net filled up. Awesome looking buds you've done yourself proud.

Sorry if I'm a little late to the party and I hope it's okay to take a seat for any and all adventures you dive into? :thumb:

Thanks Chinnubie, I'm really hoping for a great yield and 1/2 pound plants would do that. I have really impressed myself on this one bro! And never late to the party, I once heard it was better to be late then never show! and please grab a seat as i am working on my next adventure, not sure which way I'm going but something needs to grow in my space, and your more than welcome to hang.

Man oh man, today i walked in and the colas are even bigger!!! Ill post pictures tomorrow.

So I began the flush sometime last week, fan leafs are turning yellow, I looked at trichomes and I have clear, cloudy and some amber trichs!! Will continue feeding pure water until further notice.

Now i just need to dry and cure these babies and smoke some! kinda nervous, I want some sticky, smelly, tasty bud!
Its been a long time since my last harvest, and the last thing I remember is a dried for x amount of days and put them in jars. I just remember exactly how!

very nice thread! awesome first scrog, you and CO Finest have officially inspired me to try a scrog on my next indoor grow.
That is some beautiful Tahoe OG, my favorite strain Cold Creek Kush has some Tahoe in it, but re-bred with chem-91. That looks like some high quality stuff!:bravo:

Can't wait to see the pic's. Looks like the bomb :yummy:

very nice thread! awesome first scrog, you and CO Finest have officially inspired me to try a scrog on my next indoor grow.
That is some beautiful Tahoe OG, my favorite strain Cold Creek Kush has some Tahoe in it, but re-bred with chem-91. That looks like some high quality stuff!:bravo:

Thanks! I really appreciate you stopping by and the complements. I'm hoping to be able to finish them off with a proper cure to bring out the best smell and taste.

So here are the pics i promised.

First ones are what i walked into, most of the colas had fallen over, not able to hold up there own weight!
20140708_203317.jpg
20140708_203312.jpg
20140708_203240.jpg
20140708_203227.jpg

Update:

Girls were given a heavy rinse (Flush) yesterday, 5 gallons of pure distilled water. I have also decided to cut 2 hrs of day time for the girls, so now they will be on a 10/14 hr schedule until harvest. 10 hrs light, 14 hrs night. I am a big fan of trying to simulate nature as much as possible. hoping this will trick the girls into thinking fall is here and start producing more trichs, and maybe even thicken out a little. I have tried this in the past, but again its been a long time since my last harvest, and my memories of benefits are erased.

Back
Top Bottom