NOCO - Coco Loco - Tahoe OG - ScrOG - 2014 Grow Journal

Thanks Co High! I appreciate the help.

Update.

Tahoe OG was chopped down today. 75 days total in flowering. They were not watered for 7 days 1 week prior to today. So Tahoe OG should dry out faster. Temp in the drying room is 71 degrees, with 48% humidity. Lights have been off since Sunday, so they sat in the dark for 36 hrs. Tahoe OG has been cut down and now is hanging upside down. I will leave it until tomorrow afternoon and then placed in paper bags for maybe 1 or 2 days than into mason jars.

Here are some pics.
20140715_110317.jpg
20140715_110335.jpg
20140715_110421.jpg

The ratio of surface area to volume is very high with something like a leaf so it can transpire very quickly. On the other hand that same raito is much lower with a bud, even a popcorn bud, so it will take longer for it to transpire a similar percentage of moisture.

Congratulations, your Tahoe looks gorgeous NOCO.
I'm glad to learn about the curing process as well, I used to dry my plants out way too much before jarring apparently >.<

hello there friends, im looking for some advice (sorry for the intrusion hehe) i'm having a hard time diagnosing whats wrong with my plant, (i'm new to coco) here is my journal, if you guys could give it a look and help out a brother i will really appreciate it!

White Haze Auto LED Grow GLR

thanx a lot! peace!

Back
Top Bottom