All Organic - Multi-Strain - Scrog - 1000 Watt - 2013

Hey shottafire, Yea I was thinking that it was a little high but I wasnt sure. So since I dont really plan on lowering it I guess ill just have to veg for a little longer to fill up the screen.

Okay so I lowered the net today 4 inches. All the plants are about level with the net now. Here are some pictures!

022247.jpg
023233.jpg

Looks a lot better. And now you will have to decide when you flip I say another week or two max. If you veg too long the screen will only be the plants support and not a nice flat canopy. good luck and I will be watching and trying to help where I can.

:thanks: shottafire I really appreciate the help. I see that you have experience and also have a greenthumb , so by all means wherever you see fit to help out please do!

You can make it work with those nutrients. what do you have now? dont want you getting too crazy with the nutrients the more stuff you throw at em in flowerinf the more chances for error. I am more of an organic guy and always will opt to stay away from the harsher non organic stuff.

I need to ask what soil they are in? what size pots? If you know you like these nutrients get them but it looks to be a lot of bloom enhancers and stuff. I would get a good organic base nutrient for bloom, a micro nutrient, and maybe one bloom enhancer.

Keep it simple right now and when you know you like the nutrients you are using get a bigger bottle but you should not need a lot more than a quart right now.

You could always go with the general organics sample box for this grow. I use a few things from them mainly the bio marine cold processed squid, there ca/mg, and there bio root. I like there stuff.

They are in roots organic soil in 10 gal pots and the only nutes I have used is the roots organic buddha grow. Next week they will get a full dose.

Instead of getting all the other stuff I would look into roots buddha bloom if that is there bloom and a micro I like liquid karma but there is others. And a silica product to help the plants through any heat stress or drought. And a sugar like the humboldt honey or something similar and that would be good.

You are going to have a forest in there bro. I run 9 in five gallons and have been wanting to run in 7gallons and here you are in tens I am watching you closely now.

the Gen Organics Go Box starter kit may be half the cost or less of all that and the schedule is this
daves_00111.JPG

It will finish you through flower and have plenty left.

Thanks closetorganic yea I grabbed the Go Box and another sort of starter box so I can mess around and see what I like for myself.

Here are the links to everything I bought.

General Hydroponics Go Box Starter Kit - Organic Fertilizer
51MI4sBxDXL_SX450_.jpg

Botanicare Pureblend Pro Starter Kit
71JUdJVFjUL_SL1000_.jpg

Humboldt Nutrients Royal Flush - Plant Wash
51zeXJvitrL_SY450_.jpg

Humboldt Nutrients Honey Organic ES
415OxEpu0gL.jpg

Advanced Nutrient Nirvana
41mA7RvSshL_SY450_.jpg

Flora Bloom Gal and FloraMicro 1 pt
41kB1h0lNBL_SY450_.jpg
41RTw2bfV2L_SY450_.jpg

I also order a new light bulb for the flowering phase. Im pretty sure this one has the most output of any hps bulb atm.
Eye Hortilux 1000 Watt Super HPS
41kB1h0lNBL.jpg

Yea I definitely will go easy I just wanted to get a variety of nutrients to see the if there was a difference in production. So for the plants that I have 2 of I will be testing the 2 different starter kits on them.

Back
Top Bottom