All Organic - Multi-Strain - Scrog - 1000 Watt - 2013

Growguy420

Sup 420!!This is my first time seriously posting something on here. Im ALWAYS on here for advice or when i bored ill come on here and snoop around. So its my 2nd grow and I really wanted to try a scrog. I finally got the right adapter piece for my reflector to hook up to my ballast so that should really help out for this scrog. I'm currently running 9 plants under 500 watt hps they are about 4 weeks old. I transplanted them into their last pots (10 gal)about 3 days ago so i have yet to add any nutes, but i plan to start with 1/4 strength in a day or two. This grow will be full organic soil+nutes. I post some pictures of my setup in the next posts.

I'm growing 7 different strains : Tahoe og kush, girl scout cookies, 2x Skywalker OG Kush, Holy Grail Kush, Chocolope Kush, 2x 818 Headband, and Buddha Tahoe OG.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 4 Weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Roots organic mixed with some extra perlite
If soil... What size pot? 10 gallon
Size of light? 1000 watt running at 50% atm
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75 with lights on
Any Pests ? none that i know of
How often are you watering? about once every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used?Going to start 1/4 strength in a couple days. They are freshly tranplanted.

Hey Icemud! yea I really wanted to get some of the better strains out there and all of these caught my eye and I had to have em.

Hey Icemud! yea I really wanted to get some of the better strains out there and all of these caught my eye and I had to have em. @ KingJohnC Thanks alot bud!:thanks:

Group Shot

DSCN0180_1_.JPG

Holy Grail Kush

DSCN0168_1_.JPG
DSCN0167_1_.JPG

Chocolope Kush

DSCN0169_1_.JPG
DSCN0170_1_.JPG

Buddha Tahoe OG

DSCN0171_1_.JPG
DSCN0176_1_.JPG

818 Headband Sour OG

DSCN0177_1_.JPG
DSCN0185_1_.JPG

DSCN0205_1_.JPG

Girl Scout Cookies

DSCN0186_1_.JPG
DSCN0192_1_.JPG

Skywalker OG Kush
DSCN0202_1_.JPG
DSCN0201_1_.JPG

DSCN0195_1_.JPG

Tahoe OG Kush
DSCN0199_1_.JPG

DSCN0200_1_.JPG

OK so I topped all of them today. I plan to do it again to each of the top two nodes in about a week then possibly one more round depending on height and bushiness.:thumb:

I have yet to use any nutes yet I figured my soil will do fine for now. Lemme know what you think or any advice would be helpful =)

What's good 420 peeps! SO quick little update here. I've done another round of topping and also added nutes 1/2 strength. Pretty pumped about finally getting to use all 1000 watts of the light without blowing a fuse. Im excited to see the difference in bud production. AHHH to the pictures :thumb:

DSCN0235_1_.JPG

DSCN0234_1_.JPG

Quick question about this, if anyone knows whats up with these spots?
DSCN0233_1_.JPG

DSCN0220_1_.JPG

DSCN0224_1_.JPG

DSCN0225_1_.JPG

DSCN0226_1_.JPG

DSCN0227_1_.JPG

DSCN0228_1_.JPG

DSCN0229_1_.JPG

DSCN0230_1_.JPG

DSCN0231_1_.JPG

Heres a better shot of the spots on one of the fan leaves of the Holy Grail Kush.

DSCN0237_1_.JPG

those spots could be slight nute burn or splash on the leaves with nutes in the water, it doesnt look too serious and btw your plants are looking great

Sup Everyone! SO All the girls were feed today with 20ml per Gal of Roots Organic Buddha Grow. I Have also added some super-cropping technique. The goal of this is to position the branches in the direction you want them to grow i.e. filling out your scrog net. Here are some more pics!

DSCN0245_1_.JPG

DSCN0242_1_1.JPG
DSCN0246_1_.JPG
DSCN0244_1_.JPG
DSCN0243_1_1.JPG

DSCN0252_1_.JPG

DSCN0253_1_.JPG
DSCN0257_1_.JPG
DSCN0256_1_.JPG
DSCN0255_1_.JPG

Quick update Day 60 veg. I'm going to be doing another round of topping today maybe a little more super cropping. Still haven't really taken ANY fan leaves off yet (just a couple that fell off from trying to tuck them). Haven't really decided on if I will lollipop or not I know that it will focus more on the top bud sites if I do but I also have some light I could use under the scrog net for the buds that dont make it past the net. Not really sure which would be more beneficial...lemme know what you think

pics soon

Nice plants going Growguy420 I like the scrog setup too:thumb:
In the pictures I see topping and what looks like LST instead of supercropping,I lst and think its better method with less stress on plant. How I see supercropping is pratically 90` bends in the direction you fold em.The plant does have to repair that spot slowing growth some.
Ive never scrogged yet,I seem to get a lot of toppers in canopy with lst and minimal topping fairly fast in organic soil.I have supercroped when stretch is on after flip and some branches ran too tall and couldnt be tied down right, It had produced nice buds doing it early in flower.Anyways blah blah blah I didnt think supercropping for you now was best and thats just my 2cents :peace:Bro

Back
Top Bottom