New pics day 52

image23605.jpg
image23604.jpg
image23603.jpg

sticky icky icky :)

UPDATE: CHOPPED DAY 59
Each plant is on each hanger
6 plants -
1 plant per hanger. My get all feel like the same weight.
I usually grow under 1 k and noticed for using a 400 watt, more pruning is needed for dense nugs.
I needed to grow bigger at least fill up the tent. I only footed 2/3s of the tent.

ANYONE CAN GUESS MY WEIGHT??

image24220.jpg
image24219.jpg
image24218.jpg
image24215.jpg
image24216.jpg
image24217.jpg

I wil llet ya know how it will smoke.. im kind of over the looks of it,its fluffy, I DONT LIKE FLUFFY STRAINS EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT TRIED IT BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCE MOST STRAINS IF FIND THAT ARE POTENT ARENT FLUFFY.. THEY ARE DENSE!!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND CHERRY PIE TO ANYONE.. THIS IS A STRAIN CREATED FROM THE BAY SUCH AS COOKIES..
THEY ARE ALL HYPE, THEY ALL GROW GOOD AND LOOK GOOD BUT ITS NOT POTENT AS JACK HERRER,SOURD,GDP AND OTHER WELL KNOWN STRAINS..
I GIVE U MY WORD.. BOWL FOR BOWL, COOKIES BS NO MATTER HOW IT LOOKS WILL NOT BE POTENT AS THESE STRAINS...
I SMOKE 8 BONG RIPS A DAY AND SMOKE 2 JOINTS A DAY.. I DO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT..
BEEN TO EVERY DISPENSARY AROUND.. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.. SPENT ALOT OF MONEY..
GROWN HIS AND GROWN THAT...
WELL SEE HOW IT TASTE ALTEAST..

Beautiful colors! Wonder how she smokes

how it smokes.. it smokes like it havent been flushed even though i used final fhase and flushhed for two weeks..i think it had to much nutes build up from overfeeding and getting locked out..

DRIED UP TO NOTHING.. TRICROME PRODUCTION LOOKS NOT GOOD WHEN AFTER DONE. LOOK PREMATURE..I THINK BECAUSE IT STARTED TO NANNER.. BAD GENETICS
\
STILL LOOKING FOR THAT DENSE SWEET FLOWER STRAIN..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for getting back to you so long. Just got promoted in our lab and been pretty busy. About the lights? I liked the hid over my led because I don't think it was a good brand led. I plug it in the wall and it read max watts pulled was 250. I guess it's some Chinese stuff supposedly suppose to be rated at 350 plus. A lot of people are going with led. I guess a lot of changes have been made and it's working. Check out this guys channel name growingwithmrtight on YouTube. For me. I will always be a hid guy because I've seen best results with them. Hope that answers your questions

Back
Top Bottom